TonyFlags

Newbies
I have been following HIT style workout for abt 2 weeks, here it goes:
Day 1: Chest, shoulders, back
Day 2: arms
Day 3: legs
Day 4: off
Day 5: repeat

The thing is i never really get all that sore the next day, as compared to volume training where i'll be sore for up to 6 days but with HIT im a lil'sore for a day, 2 at most. So is this bad??
is my body trying to tell me im overtraining? I CERTAINLY don't feel im overtraining and the only "help" im getting is from 10gm of creatine a day, so can some one tell me what the hell is going on.

HI TF: (SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)
I WAS CERTIFICATED BY MIKE MENTZER IN VENICE, CAL. IN 1994 I'VE BEEN TRAINING H.I.T. FOR 9 YEARS, I NEVER CHANGE THIS FABULOUS SYSTEM, NO MATHER THE STAGE OF THE YEAR, "I ONLY TRAIN H.I.T."

THIS IS THE ONLY TECNIQUE WITH CIENTIFIC BASEMENT, AND YOU CAN BE SHORE THAT IS GOING TO WORK TO YOU OR SOME ONE ELSE THAT PERFORM THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF HEAVY DUTY TRAINING OR THE WORKS OF ARTHUR JONES, ROB SPECTOR OR DR. KEN HUTCHINS, YOU CAN GET A MUSCULAR BODY FOR A HIGH COMPETITION LEVEL IN 3 YEARS, BUT WITH OTHER "TECNIQUES" YOU CAN SPENT 6 TO 8 YEARS.

OTHER TECNIQUES COMES FORM EMPIRIC TEST AND MISS, AND AS YOU CAN SEE EVERY PROFESSIONAL BB INTRODUCE H.I.T. PRINCIPLES IN THEIR WORKOUTS AND THATS WHY ALL OF THEM CAME ONSTAGE YEAR TO YEAR WITH 20 POUNDS MORE AND WE CAN SEE PHISIQUES WITH 280 LB. TO 320 LB, BECAUSE THE CIENCE FINALY WIN THE BATTLE OF DOESNT NOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU CAME IN TO THE GYM....

FIRST THING YOU CAN DO IS TO STUDY ALL THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF HEAVY DUTY AND H.I.T. TRAINING, YOU CAN GET A LOT OF WORKS IN THE BEST PAGE OF INTERNET www.cyberpump.com , AND YOU NEED TO BUY ALL THE BOOKS OF MIKE MENTZER AND READ IT SEVERAL TIMES.

THERE ARE TO MANY WORKS OF H.I.T TRAINING BUT ALL COINCIDE IN TRAIN HARD, BREAF AND INFREQUENT.

I SOW YOUR ROUTINE, YOU HAVE TO COMBINE THE MUSCLE GROUPS IN THE WAY THAT YOU DONT OVERTRAIN THE SMALL MUSCLES. REMEMBER THAT: BICEPS WORKS WHEN YOU TRAIN YOUR BACK, AND TRICEPS WORKS WHEN YOU TRAIN CHEST AND SHOULDERS, USE YOUR REASON, DONT YOU THINK THEY WORK A LOT?. THEY MADE POSSIBLE ALL THOSE HEAVY MOVEMENTS IN A BENCH PRESS OR LAT PULL DOWN......IMAGINE!!!!!!:confused:

NO MATHER IF YOU ARE AN ADVANCED BODYBOUILDING OR A PRINCIPIANT, SHOOSE A BASIC ROUTINE WITH BASIC MOVEMENTS IN NAUTILUS OR HAMMER STRENGHT MACHINES.
I SUGEST YOU START FOR 3 MONTHS WITH THIS SAME ROUTINE:

DAY 1: CHEST, SHOULDERS AND TRICEPS
2 DAYS OFF
DAY 2: CUADS, HAMSTRINGS AND CALVES
2 DAYS OFF
DAY 3: BACK, TRAPS AND BICEPS
2 DAYS OFF
DAY 4: CUADS, HAMSTRINGS AND CALVES
AND REPEAT THE CYCLE SINCE DAY 1

BE SURE YHAT YOU ONLY PERFORM ONLY 2 OR 3 SETS PER MUSCLE GROUP PUSHING TO THE REAL POINT OF MUSCLE FAILURE, MAKING 6 TO 8 REPS WHERE THE LAST 3 REPS ARE TWO FORCED REPS AND THE LAST IS AN IMPOSIBLE REP (OF COURSE YOU NEDD HELP OF YOUR TRAINER OR YOUR PARTNER).

AS YOU GET BIGGER AND STRONGER YOU HAVE TO ADD MORE DAYS OFF, AND YOU NEVER BE OVERTRAINING, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET BIGGER AND STRONGER WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, FOR EXAMPLE I AM RESTING 7 TO 10 DAYS NO MATHER IF I AM IN COUTEST PREPARATION.

TRAIN ONLY FOR STRENGH AND YOU NEVER BE LITTLE IN THE WORLD OF GIANTS.........AND REMEMBER.......

.........THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGHEINZ

bigheinz said:
I WAS CERTIFICATED BY MIKE MENTZER IN VENICE, CAL. IN 1994 I'VE BEEN TRAINING H.I.T. FOR 9 YEARS, I NEVER CHANGE THIS FABULOUS SYSTEM, NO MATHER THE STAGE OF THE YEAR, "I ONLY TRAIN H.I.T."

2 DAYS OFF
2 DAYS OFF
2 DAYS OFF

BE SURE YHAT YOU ONLY PERFORM ONLY 2 OR 3 SETS PER MUSCLE GROUP PUSHING TO THE REAL POINT OF MUSCLE FAILURE, MAKING 6 TO 8 REPS WHERE THE LAST 3 REPS ARE TWO FORCED REPS AND THE LAST IS AN IMPOSIBLE REP (OF COURSE YOU NEDD HELP OF YOUR TRAINER OR YOUR PARTNER).

AS YOU GET BIGGER AND STRONGER YOU HAVE TO ADD MORE DAYS OFF, AND YOU NEVER BE OVERTRAINING, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET BIGGER AND STRONGER WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, FOR EXAMPLE I AM RESTING 7 TO 10 DAYS NO MATHER IF I AM IN COUTEST PREPARATION.

TRAIN ONLY FOR STRENGH AND YOU NEVER BE LITTLE IN THE WORLD OF GIANTS.........AND REMEMBER.......

.........THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGHEINZ

Am I reading this correctly? After day 4 you take 2 days off then start again?

You are doing chest, back and arms 2 times per month and legs once every 5 days?

AND you say as you get stronger you need to take more days off.

Crowler said:

AND you say as you get stronger you need to take more days off.

The stronger you get the more weight you lift so the more damage to the muscle tissue you do so as such the more recovery time you need. With or without anabolics - anabolics make you stronger, so you tear more tissue so you need their enhanced recovery to cope with it, so you shouldn't train more often just because you are using anabolics.

I generally train 3 days a week = M, W, F. If need be (usually every 3 weeks) I take a wehole week off as well. SOmetimes I only do 2 of the 3 training sessions if I feel that I am starting to get too drained.

TonyFlags

For HIT to be successful you have to have th emind/body connection 100% effective. Each work set has to be 100% PHYSICAL failure, not mental!
Done that way, you will get very sore. I still get very sore after every workout. If I don't I know I haven't worked hard enough. Yes, I know there is no scientific evidence to link muscle soreness to muscle growth, but that's how I gauge my workout efficiency.

You shouldn't be training every day either. Training, especially something like HIT put a tremendous amount of stress on your nervous system. It takes your nervous system roughly 24 hours to recover. Your muscles will not begin to recover until your nervous system is recovered. Regardless that you are training different muscle groups on consecutive days, you are still using the same nervous system.
Training everyday gives your nervous system enough time to recover (just) but certainly not your muscles as well. You are really only growing on the day that you take off, that is if your nervous system is not so beaten up from the previous training days that it needs that day to recover as well.

And as BigHeinz said - you have to group your muscles better, as you are working the same muscle groups on consecutive days, even if you don't mean to.

Big A said:

The stronger you get the more weight you lift so the more damage to the muscle tissue you do so as such the more recovery time you need. With or without anabolics - anabolics make you stronger, so you tear more tissue so you need their enhanced recovery to cope with it, so you shouldn't train more often just because you are using anabolics.

I generally train 3 days a week = M, W, F. If need be (usually every 3 weeks) I take a wehole week off as well. SOmetimes I only do 2 of the 3 training sessions if I feel that I am starting to get too drained.

Thanks Big A I actually use a workout program like one you posted a while back.

I was just remarking that if I was reading bigheinz' post properly then what would you end up doing when you got stronger workarms, chest etc once every 40 days? I just didn't understand the post completely.

what big a says is so true. hit fails with people who are not mentally strong. mental failure is the hardest thing to get past. in a wierd sort of way, you have to embrace the pain and look for more of it. pain (exercise induced not injury) is the way to more gains. even if you follow doggcrapps workout or hit , it does not matter since both are based on mental toughness. very few people have that. :D

Thanks for the feedback. I think im going to take big A's advice and train m,w,f,. To me it seems to little only working 3 days a week but i guess if put myself in muscular failer it would be plenty. I'll post in the future to let all ya know abt my progress

bigheinz said:

THIS IS THE ONLY TECNIQUE WITH CIENTIFIC BASEMENT, AND YOU CAN BE SHORE THAT IS GOING TO WORK TO YOU OR SOME ONE ELSE THAT PERFORM THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF HEAVY DUTY TRAINING OR THE WORKS OF ARTHUR JONES, ROB SPECTOR OR DR. KEN HUTCHINS, YOU CAN GET A MUSCULAR BODY FOR A HIGH COMPETITION LEVEL IN 3 YEARS, BUT WITH OTHER "TECNIQUES" YOU CAN SPENT 6 TO 8 YEARS.

Magoo: HIT is great and all but it is not the only training system based upon science, and in fact I hardly ever see Mentzer use studies except one done with people who did negatives and hard a hard time recuperating but the thing is that they were untrained subjects. HST , Westside BB, Dogcrapp are much more based on science. Mentzer used philosophy to explain his points of view and logical arguments but some of them were based on bad research on not scientific facts

OTHER TECNIQUES COMES FORM EMPIRIC TEST AND MISS, AND AS YOU CAN SEE EVERY PROFESSIONAL BB INTRODUCE H.I.T. PRINCIPLES IN THEIR WORKOUTS AND THATS WHY ALL OF THEM CAME ONSTAGE YEAR TO YEAR WITH 20 POUNDS MORE AND WE CAN SEE PHISIQUES WITH 280 LB. TO 320 LB, BECAUSE THE CIENCE FINALY WIN THE BATTLE OF DOESNT NOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU CAME IN TO THE GYM....

Magoo: Some pros do HIT, some dont, dont say its all or nothing because this is wrong

I SOW YOUR ROUTINE, YOU HAVE TO COMBINE THE MUSCLE GROUPS IN THE WAY THAT YOU DONT OVERTRAIN THE SMALL MUSCLES. REMEMBER THAT: BICEPS WORKS WHEN YOU TRAIN YOUR BACK, AND TRICEPS WORKS WHEN YOU TRAIN CHEST AND SHOULDERS, USE YOUR REASON, DONT YOU THINK THEY WORK A LOT?. THEY MADE POSSIBLE ALL THOSE HEAVY MOVEMENTS IN A BENCH PRESS OR LAT PULL DOWN......IMAGINE!!!!!!:confused:

NO MATHER IF YOU ARE AN ADVANCED BODYBOUILDING OR A PRINCIPIANT, SHOOSE A BASIC ROUTINE WITH BASIC MOVEMENTS IN NAUTILUS OR HAMMER STRENGHT MACHINES.
I SUGEST YOU START FOR 3 MONTHS WITH THIS SAME ROUTINE:

2 DAYS OFF
2 DAYS OFF
2 DAYS OFF

Magoo: this routine wont overtrain quads?

I was introduced to HIT abut 9 years ago by BIGHEINZ in Caracas, Venezuela. And slowly started experiencing new changes in my body's density and strenght. I strongly believe in the basic HIT principles of intensity, frequency of workouts, rest periods for optimum recovery, nutrition, etc.
I have tried every combination of days worked/days off. Always found that the stronger I get and the more intense the workout, the more rest days I need. 3 days a week work well for me (sometimes I push it and go for the 4th).
I believe that we all have to experiment and find wich ratio is the best for us.
My mistake over the years was to train always to full failure, every rep of every set in every workout. I found that even with the proper rest period I was overtraining by continuosly overtaxing my central nervous sistem (and my adrenal glands) and ending up mentally drained. After 5 years doing this I figured that the intensity level MUST be periodized so that it doesnt become catabolic through excessive stress.
So I still train always to the max intensity in each rep of each set to 110 % if possible, but I make sure that I take the proper rest days along with a proper nutrient intake. Sticking to basic movements for strenght, power and size. Not relying in isolation movements only.
Our HIT programs must be designed in the same manner as we cicle AAS. There has to be a lower intensity period/recovery period. Along with a proper nutritional program to fullfill the task of full recovery (Mental, Physiological and physical).
Currently I train 3 consecutive days and rest 4 to 5 days (due to my job schedule)

Dieselman

Last edited:
THIS IS AN INTERESTING POST:)
MM: HIT TRAINING IS NOT ONLY MIKE MENTZER'S, OTHERS LIKE "ARTHUR JONES"(TO ME IS THE KING), DR. KEN LEISTNER, ROB SPECTOR DEVELOPES HIT SYSTEM AND KEN HUTCHINS DEVELOPE SUPERSLOW SYSTEM, IS THE NEWEST VARIATION OF HIT.
HIT TRAINING IS THE BIGGEST INFLUENCE TO THE BB WORLD SINCE ABOUT 35 YEARS AND DORIAN YATES AWAKE THE MIKE MENTZER'S HEAVY DUTY. SOME PROS DO HIT SOME PROS DONT......
BUT IF YOU SEE THE WORKOUTS OF COLEMAN, RAY,TITUS, CUTTLER, PRINCE OR SOMBATY, SOME IMPOTANT PROS AND AMATEURS HAVE BEEN TRAINING WITH DORIAN WRITE NOW, THEY INTRODUCE ADVANCED TRAINING TECNIQUES OF POWERLIFTING AND HIT, MORE REST FOR RECUPERATION, THEY DONT TRAIN DOUBLE SPLIT TRAINING ANY MORE, THEY REDUCE VOLUME AND FRECQUENCE, ONLY 6 TO 8 REPS, 3 TO 5 SETS PER MUSCLE GROUP, AND IF SHOWN RAY SAYS THAT HI IS TRAINING HIGH INTENSYTY TRAINING WITH THIS WORDS, THIS MEANS A LOT.

THINK IN THIS, IF YOU THINK VOLUME TRAINING DONT OVERTRAIN HOW YOU GET OVERTRAIN WITH HIT???

HIT PROTECT YOU OF OVERTRAIN AND THE ROUTINE I WAS SUGEST IN THE LAST POST IS FOR PRINCIPIANTS, IF YOU ARE INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED YOU HAVE TO REORGANIZE YOUR ROUTINE.

CROWLER:
NOW I AM TRAINING LIKE THIS:
7 TO 10 DAYS OFF
DAY 2: BACK, TRAPS AND BICEPS
7 TO 10 DAYS OFF
DAY 3: CUADS, HAMSTRINGS AND CALVES
7 TO 10 DAYS OFF
START AGAIN WITH DAY 1

YES YOU TRAIN THE MUSCLE GROUPS ABOUT EVERY 21 TO 30 DAYS
DONT BE AFRAID TO LOOSE MUSCLE OR STRENGHT, THE BODY START DESCOMPENSATION 40 TO 50 DAYS WITHOUT TRAINING,
YOU HAVE TO CONCENTRATE IN REST, DIET, SUPLEMENTATION, AND OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE LIKE GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS......, FAMILY, WORK TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY TO BUY THE BEST ?????? :D :D :D , TRY HIT, YOU ONLY GOING TO GET BIGGER AND STRONGER EVERY DAY, EVERY WEEK, EVERY MONTH.....WITHOUT LIMITATIONS.

READ A LOT, GET IN www.cyberpump.com look at "hit faq version 4.0" IS FANTASTIC, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THAT A LOT OF BB ARE WRONG IN THEIR WOROUTS.

AS BIG A AND DIESELMAN SAID, HIT STRESSES THE CENTRAL NERVIUS SYSTEM AND THE MUSCULAR SYSTEM MORE THAN OTHERS "TECNIQUES" BECOUSE YOU PUSH YOUR BODY TO THE LIMIT, SOME TIMES MORE THAN 100% OF INTENSITY ALWAYS YOU GO UP TO 140% AND YOU ARE'NT A MACHINE TO TRAIN EVERY DAY AND HAVE PRODUCTIVES WORKOUTS, IF YOU DONT GO TO THE REAL POINT OF FAILURE (100% OF INTENSITY OR MORE) YOU CAN HAVE A PRODUCTIVE WORKOUT AND YOU ONLY GET COMBINED RESULTS, A LITTLE STRENGHT, LITTLE MUSCLE, A LITTLE OF RESISTENCE....

I USE TO DO SEMINARS IN MY COUNTRY (VENEZUELA), 22 SEMINARS SINCE 1994, AND COLOMBIA TOO. IN MY LAST SEMINAR THIS YEAR 140 PEOPLE CAME TO LEARN HIT.
THEN PEOPLE CALL ME TO TELL THEY GAIN 14 POUNDS IN 40 DAYS WITH HIT, MY CLIENTS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, AND I EVERYDAY SEE MORE AND MORE RESULTS OF EVERY WORKOUT, TANGIBLE RESULTS, RESULTS IN ONE WEEK, ONE MONTH NOT EVERY 6 MONTHS... PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR ROUTINES EVERY DAY BECOUSE THEY FALOW ROUTINES THAT THEY SAW IN THE MAGAZINES.... MAGAZINES IN FIRST TIME LIES, AND PUT ON OLD ROUTINES OF ANY BODY BUILDER.
YOU CAN SEE ONE GUY FALLOWING ONE ROUTINE THEY JUST START AND INMEDIATLY CHANGE TO ANOTHER ROUTINE FROM ONE BIG GUY IN THE GYM....MOST OF THEM DOESNT NOW TO DO WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO THE GYM....

.......YOU CANT BE AN EMPIRIC DOCTOR, YOU HAVE TO STUDY TO BE A DOCTOR, VOLUME TRAINING IS EMPIRIC, DONSNT HAVE ANY PRINCIPLES, OR PROTECT YOU FROM INJURES OR OVERTRAIN, AND DONT GIVE YOU THE MASS THE PROS SHOWS EVERY YEAR QUICKLY.......HIT DOES!!!!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE DYESELMAN PUSH HIS WOURKOUTS OVER THE LIMITS, TRAINING 4 DAYS ON 3 DAYS OFF, BIG A TRAIN M, W AND F,
EVERYBODY ADAPT THE HIT TO THEIR MENTAL AND BODY LIMITATIONS, EVERYBODY HAVE LIMITS, BUT EVERY BODY HAVE TO PUSH TO PASS OVER THEIR LIMITS AND EVERY WORKOUT YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT FOR A NEW GOAL.

AND REMEMBER.......
.............THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES!!!!!!!!

BIGHEINZ

THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY LAST PRACTIC-TEORIC SEMINAR (140 PEOPLE) IN CARACAS VENEZUELA.....

BIGHEINZ.

Attachments

• hit seminar in caracas,venezuela.jpg
    hit seminar in caracas,venezuela.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 441
bigheinz said:
THIS IS AN INTERESTING POST:)
MM: HIT TRAINING IS NOT ONLY MIKE MENTZER'S, OTHERS LIKE "ARTHUR JONES"(TO ME IS THE KING), DR. KEN LEISTNER, ROB SPECTOR DEVELOPES HIT SYSTEM AND KEN HUTCHINS DEVELOPE SUPERSLOW SYSTEM, IS THE NEWEST VARIATION OF HIT.
HIT TRAINING IS THE BIGGEST INFLUENCE TO THE BB WORLD SINCE ABOUT 35 YEARS AND DORIAN YATES AWAKE THE MIKE MENTZER'S HEAVY DUTY. SOME PROS DO HIT SOME PROS DONT......

Magoo: So you admit some do and some dont

THINK IN THIS, IF YOU THINK VOLUME TRAINING DONT OVERTRAIN HOW YOU GET OVERTRAIN WITH HIT???

I dont know what u even mean by this, I love HIT too

HIT PROTECT YOU OF OVERTRAIN AND THE ROUTINE I WAS SUGEST IN THE LAST POST IS FOR PRINCIPIANTS, IF YOU ARE INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED YOU HAVE TO REORGANIZE YOUR ROUTINE.

CROWLER:
NOW I AM TRAINING LIKE THIS:
7 TO 10 DAYS OFF
DAY 2: BACK, TRAPS AND BICEPS
7 TO 10 DAYS OFF
DAY 3: CUADS, HAMSTRINGS AND CALVES
7 TO 10 DAYS OFF
START AGAIN WITH DAY 1

YES YOU TRAIN THE MUSCLE GROUPS ABOUT EVERY 21 TO 30 DAYS
DONT BE AFRAID TO LOOSE MUSCLE OR STRENGHT, THE BODY START DESCOMPENSATION 40 TO 50 DAYS WITHOUT TRAINING,
YOU HAVE TO CONCENTRATE IN REST, DIET, SUPLEMENTATION, AND OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE LIKE GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS......, FAMILY, WORK TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY TO BUY THE BEST ?????? :D :D :D , TRY HIT, YOU ONLY GOING TO GET BIGGER AND STRONGER EVERY DAY, EVERY WEEK, EVERY MONTH.....WITHOUT LIMITATIONS.

Too bad studies show u regress in as little as two weeks, ur body can recover from HIT much faster then mentzer would have u believe, i recommend u look at posts by Lats called "a little story for ya 2"

READ A LOT, GET IN www.cyberpump.com look at "hit faq version 4.0" IS FANTASTIC, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THAT A LOT OF BB ARE WRONG IN THEIR WOROUTS.

Magoo: True, alot are wrong, but if u want truly scientific info on brief, infrequent workouts go to brian haycocks site and read his stuff

AS BIG A AND DIESELMAN SAID, HIT STRESSES THE CENTRAL NERVIUS SYSTEM AND THE MUSCULAR SYSTEM MORE THAN OTHERS "TECNIQUES" BECOUSE YOU PUSH YOUR BODY TO THE LIMIT, SOME TIMES MORE THAN 100% OF INTENSITY ALWAYS YOU GO UP TO 140% AND YOU ARE'NT A MACHINE TO TRAIN EVERY DAY AND HAVE PRODUCTIVES WORKOUTS, IF YOU DONT GO TO THE REAL POINT OF FAILURE (100% OF INTENSITY OR MORE) YOU CAN HAVE A PRODUCTIVE WORKOUT AND YOU ONLY GET COMBINED RESULTS, A LITTLE STRENGHT, LITTLE MUSCLE, A LITTLE OF RESISTENCE....

Magoo: Here u write that HIT stresses the body's cns and muscular system more then anything else but b4 u stated its less likely to overtrain with HIT then with volume, how is this if two of the most important aspects of recovery are effected more?

.......YOU CANT BE AN EMPIRIC DOCTOR, YOU HAVE TO STUDY TO BE A DOCTOR, VOLUME TRAINING IS EMPIRIC, DONSNT HAVE ANY PRINCIPLES, OR PROTECT YOU FROM INJURES OR OVERTRAIN, AND DONT GIVE YOU THE MASS THE PROS SHOWS EVERY YEAR QUICKLY.......HIT DOES!!!!!!

Considering u admitted some pros do hit and some dont, i dont get this. there is reason and science to volume, again I am a HIT advocate, but some of the theories are just plain wrong. the problem with pure HIT is that it does not use science, it uses philosophy. u make good points but some need to be rethought

i tried useing hit onley training and it will work
but i find i grow much better with one high volume workout
followed by a hit workout wich looks like this
d-1 chest-back 10-15 sets each all my workouts are to failure on every set

d-2 legs-delts-arms 10sets for quads 5 for hams 8 for delts 6 for bi-tris

d3 off
d4off
d-5 same grouping onley hit style
d6 same as d2 onley hit style
day7 off d-8 off as well then repeat

after years of trying everything this is what ive found to work best for me
hit is a grat way to train ,all im trying to say is its just not the onley way ,maybe its because of my fast bmr that i can do this ,who knows but i do know that this works it may not work for anyone else but i love it ,what im trying to say Tony is you have to find your own nich find out what works best and use it ,if its hit great but there are other ways to train

BigHeinz,

Am I reading this correctly? After day 4 you take 2 days off then start again?

You are doing chest, back and arms 2 times per month and legs once every 5 days?

AND you say as you get stronger you need to take more days off

Also are AS over the counter legal in Venezuela?

Puedes tu comprar esteroides en cualquier parte o farmacia en Venezuela ?

I will be going to Margarite shortly that is unless that A-hole Chavez doesn't screw up the ENTIRE country.

I TRY TO ATTACH A PICTURE BUT.....
HEY MM YOU ARE WRITE, I NOW AND EVERYBODY NOWS SOME PEOPLE PRO OR AMATEUR DONT TRAIN HIT AND, SOME ARE IN THE 60'S TRAINING 5 HOUR A DAY EVERYDAY.

LIKE PREIST943 EVERYBODY HAVE TO FIND WHAT WORKS.......YOU FIND WHAT WORKS TO YOU NOW.... JUST FOR NOW! LOOK AT THIS...

BUT MM: YOU NOW.. ¡ HIT WORKS FOR EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!! YEA!!

...MIKE MENTZER WORK HAVE WEAKNESS POINTS. OTHER WORKS ARE WRONG AND CRAZY. I'M WITH YOU.
I WAS TRAINING THIS YEAR FALOWING THE HIT WORK OF DR. KEN LEISTNER ( HIT FAQ VERSION 4.0 IN www.cyberpump.com ) AND WAS AMAIZING FOR ME AND MY PARTNER AND ADVANCED CLIENTS.
WHEN I COMPETE IN ORLANDO IN OCTOBER 5, MR BERT VILA, CERTIFICATED IN SUPERSLOW BY DR. KEN HUTCHINS IN ORLANDO UNIVERSITY, TEACHES ME THIS EXTRAORDINARY LATTEST ARM OF HIT, IN ONLY 6 WORKOUTS IN 50 DAYS, I GET BIGGER LEGS, ARMS, UPPER CHEST AND OVER ALL CHANGES.
( www.superslow.com , www.superslowmiami.com ) TRY IT YOU GOING TO LOVE IT.

I RECOMEND FOR BEGINNERS START WITH MIKE MENTZER'S HEAVY DUTY I FOR 2 YEARS TO LEARN AND HEAR THEIR BODYS DEMAND, THEN HEAVY DUTY II FOR 1 YEAR TO GET STRONGER AND BIGGER, AND AT THIS TIME THEY GOING TO NOW WHAT IS THE BETTER FOR EVERYBODY, AND SWITCH HEAVY DUTY I 6 WEEKS, HEAVY DUTY II, OTHER AVANCED HIT ROUTINES FOR 3 OR 6 WEEKS, SUPERSLOW FOR 3 MONTHS, HEAVY DUTY I AGAIN, ETC...

.....¡¡¡¡¡¡ BUT ALWAYS HIT !!!!!!!!!!
AND REMEMBER....

..........THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES!!!!!!!!!!
BIGHEINZ.

i love ken leistners work too but ive found what i believe is better versions of HIT, if u read doggcrapps thread on animalkits.be called "cycles for pennies" ull get an idea how i train as ive been doing this long before his post on the board but he explains it better then i ever could, also "a little story for ya 2" on this site, brian haycocks work at thinkmuscle.com is very good as well, i think ud enjoy these readings

Mr_Magoo said:
i love ken leistners work too but ive found what i believe is better versions of HIT, if u read doggcrapps thread on animalkits.be called "cycles for pennies" ull get an idea how i train as ive been doing this long before his post on the board but he explains it better then i ever could, also "a little story for ya 2" on this site, brian haycocks work at thinkmuscle.com is very good as well, i think ud enjoy these readings

Yea I like Dog Crapps program myself.

LOOK AT CROWLER AHHHH???
HEY CROWLER YOU "HIT" THE POINT

IN MY COUNTRY IS LEGAL AND YOU CAN FIND SOME IN THE DRUG STORE......

I HOPE THE F.... PRESIDENT FALLS QUICKLY AND YOU CAN ENJOY MARGARITA AND THE EXELENTS BEACHES.

MM: TYHANKS I GOING TO READ IT
BIGHEINZ.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member