over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To much HGH for fat loss???

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was discussing with a couple guys on how he wants to run his HGH through a contest prep. He can afford to run 10iu. Day for 16 weeks , so I figured that if you could shoot 2iu ever 6hrs that would burn a ton of fat pretty easily but the other fella said that anything over 4iu a day is a waste for fat loss and that 2iu every 12 hrs would burn as much as 2iu every 6hr (makes zero sense to me)

Has anyone run their HGH in smaller doses throughout the day??

Aside from being a pain to keep with you all day , in my mind keeping a stable level would work better than two bigger shots and I can’t possibly see how going over 4iu a day would not have more benefits

Was discussing with a couple guys on how he wants to run his HGH through a contest prep. He can afford to run 10iu. Day for 16 weeks , so I figured that if you could shoot 2iu ever 6hrs that would burn a ton of fat pretty easily but the other fella said that anything over 4iu a day is a waste for fat loss and that 2iu every 12 hrs would burn as much as 2iu every 6hr (makes zero sense to me)

Aside from being a pain to keep with you all day , in my mind keeping a stable level would work better than two bigger shots and I can’t possibly see how going over 4iu a day would not have more benefits

I've been running 10 iu/day for about 2 months. The fat is starting to come off but the sides are pretty intense: lots of numbness, ct, headaches, etc. I've lost 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks (about a lb. a day now), but i think I look bigger also. Have also been taking T3/clen for about 2 weeks.

I've been running 10 iu/day for about 2 months. The fat is starting to come off but the sides are pretty intense: lots of numbness, ct, headaches, etc. I've lost 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks (about a lb. a day now), but i think I look bigger also. Have also been taking T3/clen for about 2 weeks.

lol..

See your PM.

Pics please.

If i could do 10Iu a day id do 2IU fasted cardio 4 pre and 4 post

I feel like someone running 10iu of growth is a lot more interested in gaining size rather then losing it. If you’re strictly interested in fat loss I would use a much lower dose along with something specifically for burning fat.

I feel like someone running 10iu of growth is a lot more interested in gaining size rather then losing it. If you’re strictly interested in fat loss I would use a much lower dose along with something specifically for burning fat.

You're right. I started-off on Mutants slin protocol and did that for about 3 wks but more sporadically then I wanted to. I actually started losing weight somewhat slowly and seemed to be more recomping than anything else. I was hoping to get a lean bulk out of it, but it dawned on me that I was probably too fat to be trying this right now. Going on vaca Mem. Day weekend and want to look good. So a week ago I dropped the slin and just stayed with the 10iu, split twice/day and see what happens up until vacation time. i was at 205 pretty steadily and down to 193.5 lbs this morning.

I have little experience with HGH my self but as ive heard and read about HGH to improve fatloss its function as a trigger.
The use of HGH no matter if its 4iu or 10iu will trigger this mechanism in the body. So you wont necessarily lose more fat with more HGH i think. I have no science or article to back this up im afraid, only what ive read on other forums and experience from other HGH-users.

3-4ui is enough and very effective with diet for fat loss. And no need T3 for fat loss.
i stay lean and gain muscle with 5ui (ansomone).

Fat loss: Upto 6 iu
Muscle Gain + Fat Loss: 6 iu+ upto 15 iu or so depending on your level and goals

So, yes 6 iu is the balance point in terms of fat loss and muscle gain for me.

If I was to run 10 iu, I would do 4 iu am 30 mins before breakfast, 4 iu 90-120 minutes pre workout, and 2 iu pre bed (90-120 minutes after last meal).

How would to much gh hinder fat loss?

How would to much gh hinder fat loss?

That's BS in my opinion. Only thing that can possibly happen is that it can be deceiving as when on high dose GH and you get lots of water retention bloat, it will be hard to find how much fat you are losing. You may feel you are not losing enough fat, thereby making you think like this that GH is hindering fat loss. You will only get a true picture of how you look like once you drop the GH and it clears or lowers in your system.

Agree with everyone else.. However I bet this would def cause some insulin resistance pretty rapidly which could bite you later on when it comes to body-fat composition? Maybe, maybe not.

Agree with everyone else.. However I bet this would def cause some insulin resistance pretty rapidly which could bite you later on when it comes to body-fat composition? Maybe, maybe not.

More than likely if you didn't follow precautions.
I personally follow a very low carb diet and take 1000-1500mg metformin a day

I would think timing of GH would determine how effective it would be at fat loss. GH in the presence of carbs would be less effective at fat loss. Not to say it's negated but less effective than first thing in the morning

Last edited:
10iu would not be a dose I would consider if I was focused on cutting.

If I was to run that much growth it would be paired with insulin during a growing phase.

My last prep I ran 6iu Ed and saw no real difference then when I ran 3iu.

Gh will counter act insulin. So when your gh is spiked without shooting any slin. your body will not store glucose or fat while gh is active and will break down fat and use it as energy. Obviously it won’t if your slamming carbs and sugar as your body will still use that first. But that’s besides the point

If your shooting gh This effect will last 3 hours. If diet is low in carbs and dietary fat your body will burn way more fat with more shots as your body keeps this mechanism going.

So yes 10 iu split 5 times a day is gonna be a lot better at burning fat then 2 doses of 5. But one thing that will effect is how much your suffering With the diet. If your Body is in constant need of the energy then you will find this way more effective. If your sitting around all day not moving then there’s no point just do it preworkout or fasted cardio and preworkout, if your doing a labor job. Then you will really benefit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131