over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To my married friends here ....

Vassago..... ahhh....quite familiar with that story... ...i take it that was a jab at me.... lol.... nice..... i have no idea where the recent hate has manifested towards me around here as of late is coming from..... .but i will have to review my posts and see if it is me
....i m fine with taking a look into myself. As far as being a narcissist? I m fairly secure and confident . But you will have to read my book if you want to know my issues that lead the choices that i made and patterns that i developed in my life...... lol... i own my past and let it go... i live in the moment with a purpose to love, serve, create, and be better everyday...... i m far from perfect... in fact l live very aware.... ..when i respond here.... know i dont care to justify.... but to explain and show that those living in assumption. Generally are assuming incorrectly...... maybe some of you guys should be reading some don Miguel Ruiz... his books would serve you well....

Well

I cant read all of this but I skimmed it.....I just want to say that I appreciate Jason and Maldorf for speaking their minds and feeling ok to do it. I see both sides.....I am not taking sides here but I admire Jason a lot....I admire the message......I feel bad for T.O.M., I just do.....I could not even comment on the pics he put up and I never read past the first post but I think I know what happened....Thank you for caring Jason. People like you give us hope.........hope for a better humanity......I see so much self centeredness, egotism in this sport.......look at the Ronnie Coleman guest posing thread......people have wandered off so far from what is healthy for their soul......not sure what else to say.

.hopefully T.O.M. can move forward and do the right thing ....
And just what would the right thing be? Please tell me since you have met linda and i and seem to know us personally.. I'm 13 yrs old and need guidance.

Some of you are unbelievable. Who am i cheating if my wife knows what i do. Am I cheating her. Damn if you guys met us you would say we have a great marriage. But fuck no you guys sit behind your computer just guessing what is going on in my and linda's life and think either me or both of us must be fucked up.

I'll tell you this right now. If i happen to live long enough, a shitload of you will go opposite directions of your so called girlfriend or wife and I'll still be married to Linda and both of us will be happy.

QUESTION. How many of you can honestly say you haven't had an argument this yr with the one you love? Linda and I haven't had an argument in over 3 yrs and that's a fucking fact.

Do i need some of the guys from Pro Muscle that know me and Linda to get on here and tell you idiots that linda and i seem to have a great life together.

If you guys want to know what a fucked up person really is, it's a person like Jovan Belcher that kills his G/F for whatever reason and leaves a 3 month old baby without a mom or dad.

On Jan 4th i'm meeting another guy from Pro muscle and we are going to TJ. i'll let you guess what the hell we are going to do.

2 weeks ago when Linda told me to go to TJ I asked linda if she wanted to go and it took her a few minutes to decide not to go. I told her if she went I would try to find a girl to do a 3 some with us. She done them before so it would be no biggy. But I guess she figured she would have a better time at home watching girly shows and using her vibrator. It's what i bought her 5 of them for.

I cant read all of this but I skimmed it.....I just want to say that I appreciate Jason and Maldorf for speaking their minds and feeling ok to do it. I see both sides.....I am not taking sides here but I admire Jason a lot....I admire the message......I feel bad for T.O.M., I just do.....I could not even comment on the pics he put up and I never read past the first post but I think I know what happened....Thank you for caring Jason. People like you give us hope.........hope for a better humanity......I see so much self centeredness, egotism in this sport.......look at the Ronnie Coleman guest posing thread......people have wandered off so far from what is healthy for their soul......not sure what else to say.
Phil please don't feel bad for me unless it's because i had a timeout for 3 days. There are no people or 9 dogs here in or out side of my house that are unhappy.

TOM

I admire you TOM.......I admire you for sticking up for your beliefs and speaking your mind and venting.......I admire you for living your life to its fullest in your eyes......I hope you both are happy and doing well with many years ahead. Guys here just read what you type and I know its not fair, its just shocking at first to hear.......its not what or how they were taught to live their life. Right or wrong, that's just the reaction you will get from some here.

I admire you TOM.......I admire you for sticking up for your beliefs and speaking your mind and venting.......I admire you for living your life to its fullest in your eyes......I hope you both are happy and doing well with many years ahead. Guys here just read what you type and I know its not fair, its just shocking at first to hear.......its not what or how they were taught to live their life. Right or wrong, that's just the reaction you will get from some here.
Phil we have chatted a lot here and via emails. you've known me for a long time now. You know I've even gone out of my way to try and find people to help your business.

I guess What people figure that i'm fucking over my wife hits them the wrong way. I'd never do something to linda to hurt her. This is why i'm honest to her and never lie to her.

If linda ever says i don't want you to go back to TJ i wouldn't. I love her with all m heart and always will.

My problem is I like to argue on the net. Just gives me something to do when bored. I'm never look to make enemies but have lately and shit I wish i could take it back now but can't.

Happy Holidays to You and Pam, Phil. As always your Xmas card is on the way.

PT

Hahhahhaa

Phil we have chatted a lot here and via emails. you've known me for a long time now. You know I've even gone out of my way to try and find people to help your business.

I guess What people figure that i'm fucking over my wife hits them the wrong way. I'd never do something to linda to hurt her. This is why i'm honest to her and never lie to her.

If linda ever says i don't want you to go back to TJ i wouldn't. I love her with all m heart and always will.

My problem is I like to argue on the net. Just gives me something to do when bored. I'm never look to make enemies but have lately and shit I wish i could take it back now but can't.

Happy Holidays to You and Pam, Phil. As always your Xmas card is on the way.

PT

Man I am the same way! I get bored and look to debate. Live your life but know people may raise eyebrows.......but then again, that's the response you seek, hahhaahahha. Talk soon!

Man I am the same way! I get bored and look to debate. Live your life but know people may raise eyebrows.......but then again, that's the response you seek, hahhaahahha. Talk soon!
LOL. You have power here I don't. You can get away with more then me. I'm running in a little bad luck right now with my post with some. I have seemed to piss off a few and now they're not gonna give up. They are going to drill me with every post i make.

I could buy them a steak dinner but they would throw it on the floor and say they don't need charity. oh well

Oh

LOL. You have power here I don't. You can get away with more then me. I'm running in a little bad luck right now with my post with some. I have seemed to piss off a few and now they're not gonna give up. They are going to drill me with every post i make.

I could buy them a steak dinner but they would throw it on the floor and say they don't need charity. oh well

I do not have power here........I just stick up for myself and BigA knows who starts it.

I do not have power here........I just stick up for myself and BigA knows who starts it.
Well Big A via a P/M told me he would not close, delete or ban me as i hadn't broke any rules. He also said his mods might not feel the same way and obviously one didn't. They are his eyes and ears and well trusted for their judgement by Big A and that I have to also respect.

But as my signature says, I will tell what i believe is right and won't bullshit around it to no one.

I love this site and most whom post here. No way can i please all and nor shall I.

I truly believe Big A likes honesty from one whether he agrees or disagrees with there way of life thinking.

Like i said..... i never judged you.... i respect you and think you have value here. I just didnt like the attitude and attacks towards big a,mods, and members . .. .as far i m concerned you did the right thing. I m glad you did..... my best to you......

No one here has a heaven or hell to put you in. Some people here love to judge and PRETEND that they're all perfect. :rolleyes: They're the worst kind of people. Then there are some guys that equate these girls to their daughters; well guess what? If your daughter is a Mexican prostitute, YOU'RE the problem and the reason she sells herself for $$$. TOM, I'll say that I don't enjoy the same lifestyle that you do but that's fine. A dog licks his cock the way he knows best.

Like i said..... i never judged you.... i respect you and think you have value here. I just didnt like the attitude and attacks towards big a,mods, and members . .. .as far i m concerned you did the right thing. I m glad you did..... my best to you......
And love to you and yours.

Most of us go through crap that would have us eat a bucket of dogshit and not hurt as much. I want through it with another wife and there were times I thought of well you know what.

But sometimes thing just have to be bad for the good things to show up. No one has a perfect marriage and those that think they do, most likely something will prove them wrong when they least expect it.

Again i love linda with all my heart and at least she knows it and that's all that is important. I'd feel better doing what i do and she knowing it then be the type of person whom abuses their wife either physically or verbally. I do neither and never will. 51 of my living yrs out of 70 have been with a wife. I can personally say i have never even slapped one or even pushed one.

It might be more then most here can say.

I agree.... i appreciate ypu sharing that... ..i m glad you are happy... i truly am...... ..btw i thinkthat you are very cool for saving those nine dogs...... i save animals as well.....you and are strong mind minded people.... i respect your passion and fearlessness... ..welcome back .....

To my married friends here ....
Not sure what happened to my TJ thread ...I take maybe that I was getting bashed ....lol ...and my boy was looking out for me ...ha ha ...but this was a post that I thought should go out to BIG Whimp and my married friends here ....not looking for drama or to fight the world here .....maybe chef pm what happened ....

Hella of a post big wimp .....[ kind of like your screen name .....mine was a joke as well ......mine screen name was a joke that me and a former girlfriend made up after reading the boards for awhile ....it is totally meant to be sarcastic ...if Big A and the mods would let me change it ....I so would do it in a min ......My name is Jason .....glad to meet you .....I liked your post a lot ]

As far as my married friends go .....I envy you all .....relationships are never easy ......but real love .....where you do for each other ....put each other first ....and make each other better, is something that I thought I found , but lost recently . Cherish what you have my friends .....the grass is never greener the easy way out is not the way my friends ...relationships and love take understanding and work .[ I was willing , my partner was not unfortunately ,but that's on me ] Think about this .....you want to build your body, so you research things and put lots of effort into it right ?....Why would you not want to do the same when it comes to love and relationships ? What will be more worth it as the yrs pass by .....? Cherish your wives and families guys ....put in time to learn ,grow , and be a better partner everyday .....if you can't spend 15 min learning a day about how to be a better friend . lover , and partner you are really doing yourself a disservice . Focus and endurance is what is takes to realize your talent .....and that is what it takes to keep a relationship great . If you think good enough or that things are fine you may want to think again .....70 - 80 % of relationships fail with in 8 -10 yrs and 25% of women cheat ......value what you have guys ....don't be lazy ...fight everyday for love ......it takes a real man to see this and understand how amazing sharing your life with someone can be.....

Also , please note in my world you see it all ....open marriages , swingers , guys that cheat ect......the one thing I will say having been witness to this for many yrs ........it is all empty bs that makes people unhappy in the end .....people just trying to numb themselves and justifying themselves for doing so ....[ when I was younger and single .....I was a bull in the swinger scene for a few couples and quite a few parties ....for those that don't know ...a bull, is hot guy .....usually younger and well endowed that fucks the wives of guys that get off and that shit.....all these couples claimed how happy they were ......yeah rt ....I saw tons of drugs use ...cheating outside their arrangements ....so much crazy bs I can't even tell you ....I tried to be open minded and see if it was a lifestyle that I could get into .many top 90s bbers were in the scene too ...I was young ...liked fucking lots of women at the time ect.......but after awhile it repulsed me ....the denial was insane ..and it just wasn't for me ..it just didn't seem healthy at all ...don't get me wrong ,there are nice people in all levels of that scene as well as other adult endeavors ......they just aren't seeing the deeper picture and how they are really just hurting themselves or others .....]

Most of the richest people I know have the emptiest lives [ this goes for many professional athletes I have known as well ] ...instead of looking for real human connection and value .....they are constantly looking for empty pleasures or new conquests .....

Life is about love , connection , appreciation and feeling like you matter ......if you think busting a nut in some stranger is going to help you with any of that ......I beg to differ .....just like rec drugs or alcohol .....it will never be enough .....if you can't look at you wife when she is 70 and find beauty ,as well as amazing pleasure, then you truly are missing out .....I love young women ....I am very attracted to them ....the love of my love was way younger ....I have been with more women than any one man I know that isn't famous or that is into hookers .....yet, I would kill just to make love to make ex for the rest of my life ......4 yrs was not nearly enough ......I understand with life and kids it is tough to stay connected and keep the passion alive ...but work at it guys ....keep learning all the time ...and fight for what you got ......take it from the 42 yr old guy that has been around and lived on the dark side of life ,not the opinion /judgment side...when I give advice ,it is real talk .from mistakes I have made , things I have learned , or personally observed time and time again [ as I have got older, the less that I realize that I know ..and the more I want to save people from from making my mistakes or the mistakes I seen others make ]....I am a bright guy ...and try be a better man every day ....yet ,here I am alone because I couldn't make things work with the one great love of my life despite my effort and knowledge ....

So married guys .....I envy you ....I respect what you have ....value what you have ......stay connected and fight to better yourself and relationship everyday .....the odds are against you ....people quit and don't value each other like they once did ....so stay sharp ....and remember there is nothing pretty about the emptiness [even if it seems like it ]......stay beautiful and loving ......my best to you all, and I hope you all beat the odds ......it can be done .....so work hard to beat them ....til your last breath........til your last breath........live with love and be responsible for your life !!!!

I wrote my first post fast .....chef or mods ...I cleaned it up a bit ....if you could delete the first one and leave this I would thank you .....thanks and much love

Love this and realized this too...wish my soon to be ex wife of 13 yrs realized this though. :eek:

Me too my friend..... me too.... some people would rather run or take the easy way out then stand fight or do the work. .and is their perogetive. . Hope u r ok.... i know its hard. Believe me.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws