over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To my married friends here ....

Someone needs to stop doing rails while they're on pm and typing up chapters in here :banghead:

:confused: What's up with this Gary?? Man you're better than lowering to this level!!

Jason,

Awesome post brother!! You hit it right on the head with so many things!!

Connected sex is the only way it can be for me now.

Jason, beautifully written. Some of your words really hit home and I thank you for bringing things in to perspective for me.

I love reading your post's. Writing a book would be natural for you and more than likely become a best seller!!

Again, thank you:)

Married or not, we can all use a reminder to appreciate the loved ones in our life. Thanks for sharing, there are plenty of us that appreciate your stories and words of advice (you dont know me but I take notice when you post), keep doing your thing :headbang:

Sad thing is, I bet this thread disappears in a few days while TOM's garbage stayed bumped at the very top of the forum for as long as it was open, making it to 168 posts in just a few days while half the forum begged him for more...

Sad thing is, I bet this thread disappears in a few days while TOM's garbage stayed bumped at the very top of the forum for as long as it was open, making it to 168 posts in just a few days while half the forum begged him for more...

good to know i wasnt the only one thinking the exact same thing

Sorry ...I don't drugs and disrespect people purposely as you feel you keep doing to me on my threads tonight with your multiple screen names ....and immature posts .....you don't have like or respect me ...but respect the board .....if you have a problem personally then take it to pm .....I am sure we can work it out :)

OH SHIT! Owned! LMR frankly, shut the hell up. Not even sure how your allowed on alot of the forums after some of the shit you've pulled with your multiple accounts.

Badman, reading through, not gonna lie the way everything is broken up makes it a little straining on the eyes buddy!

good to know i wasnt the only one thinking the exact same thing

Nooo U waz ent :banghead: Couple of post was all I needed to read.... Not my cup of tea.

Jason, Brother your a blessing to this board, I've yet to post in the LS thread (although I've read just about every page).... The positive flow of energy in there from You, Kris Kross and other's is unbelievable.

Thanks for sharing and giving.... You have a very generous heart my friend.

Ok read through it I agree completely and totally with everything you said

I did the swinger scene for a bit as well, it was great, but to do it with a woman you don't have a connection with/that you don't love. It absolutely is a very empty life style. Had absolutely crazy experiences but the end of the night when my girl and I were home going to sleep I just wanted my ex back and for that amazing sense of connection.

Sex is great, but meaningless with someone you don't care about and ultimately makes you feel even more empty.

Also agreed on the fiscal wealth aspect. This is something I have struggled with entirely. I placed 90% of my time into the aspect of MORE, not on building great friendships/relationships. Don't ever let anyone tell you money makes people happy, sure it opens doors. But that guy going down the road in a honda civic with the love of his life in his car is a million times happier than the guy driving home alone in his Ferrari. Trust me on this.

My man, Jason, I respect the hell out your wisdom...when we talked about my bodybuilding over the phone years ago, you included my wife in that equation which right there made me know this man is being real. My wife is part of me, this life includes her, and she comes above all of this. Reading this thread you started is real, you releasing your life...live and learn part of it...then going into the true meaning of love, thats being real! I say, fuck off to all the people who say I am cheesy in love with my wife because are connection is btw us! With all the temptations in the world, keeping the mind strong is just as important as the keeping the body strong. Thanks Jason for laying it out there and in my opinion giving wisdom.

Respect!

Someone needs to stop doing rails while they're on pm and typing up chapters in here :banghead:

Your a stupid disrespectful mother fucker. Jay speaks from the heart and you speak from your asshole.

Jay, thankyou for taking your time to share. Nobody, and I mean nobody gives more of their time to PM then you. You do make a difference to alot of us. When I asked for your help, you took a lot of your time to give me your opinion, which I value very much. I've never met you, but I honestly believe you would be there for me in real life if I needed you. And I have a feeling that you'd be willing to help a whole lot of others too. I've always had an extreme amount of respect for you and there's alot of guys on here who feel the same way. Thankyou Jason

Your an idiot.

Jason your a class act in every way. Your chapters are one of the best parts of coming on here ;) I will be in contact soon... time for bed now as it is 4am here :eek:

I really wanted to thank everyone here ......you all made me smile .....I think big Queefer sees how I roll [ you are right pal .....that is just me .....and you I right ...I would try to help you if I could ]

This thread was important to me and I really see where so many people go wrong including myself ........remember the past is gone ....it is right now that matters .....focus on what really matters [ not what is easy , fun , or just feels good ] and have the endurance to see it through .....keep your word and promises .....and starting right now .....understand the love and relationships don't just last on auto pilot .....love , attraction , and great friendship or sex are not enough ......you must learn about love , relationships , sex , and trust everyday ......if you aren't aware and focused you will eventually lose the great thing you might have now ......I don't want that for any of you .....Losing someone you feel so connected to and love is just horrible ....and knowing you hurt them by not being the best partner that you could be really sucks .....relationships are built day by day .....as is trust .....I care about you guys and it why I post ....

To the people that took their valuable time and pmed me today [ and there were a freaking lot of you ......] thank you ....I will be returning them all , as well as thanking some of the other posters here as well .....

In regards to the TJ ......neat that so many people felt what I wrote ....it was from the heart ....hopefully T.O.M. can move forward and do the right thing ....and to the guys here that don't like me or think I am some insecure lame ....It is ok ....I still respect your opinion ......I know who I am and what I am about .....I am sorry I rub any of you wrong as I really care about being a positive here . [ I respect Big A more than anyone could know ] . When I post I want it to be heartfelt and serious .....I don't come here to joke ....rip on people ....argue ...spam .....ect .......I come here to love !!!

Some guys have asked about my posting style on the board .....I write as I do ....because what I write is real .....this is how I speak .....and I want to be different ,because I am . And since you are just reading my words .........this is how I choose to be unique ......lol ....I hope that clears up ...ha ha

W8 .....thanks so much for your post .....we are friends for real ....I will always be around for you ...you are such a good man and person ...I believe in you ....I look forward to our paths coming together in due time .....you matter to me ....it is has been yrs and your character shines .....much love

Knucklehead .....All I can say is you and the Mrs make me proud ....I wish these guys could see you in real life ....Good looking , smart , kind , and classy ...totally cool and what we should all aspire to ......It has been a real privilege to get to see your kids grow over the last few yrs .....I am glad you took some of my advice with Ansel ....he is a stud .....and Boise St will come calling, if he can tackle in space [ prob the most impost skill in today 's game and the thing that most can not do .....so work on running backwards, then ,breaking down and being in tackling position on quick ,fast , agile people year round ....he does that, while being fast and explosive .....he will be on the smurf turf soon enough......he is a stud ....so don't let the ladies side track him .....focus plus endurance is talent realized ....this is an every day thing if he wants it for real .....now help him get it !!!!] Your family is beautiful ...you guys are such role models ....and wear badge with pride as this is your responsibility to the world as well as all of us .......Much love and all the best .....give your pup ariel a kiss for me .....God you guys are blessed .......work hard to keep it !!!! Never let up as it can fall apart very quickly if not careful !!!!

This is a pretty cool thread I have to say. I will admit this is the first thread (other than the TJ thread the other night to shed some light on the hard truths of the life I lead with Jason) that I have posted in. I am not as knowledgeable as many of you when it comes to training, I am here to learn. I feel the only thing I can contribute here are my feelings. Right now after reading all you have to say, this is what is on my mind (sorry in advance for the length it is not everyday I get a chance to talk to anyone about anything like we are talking about).

One day I too hope to be married. It think for me that is a hard realization to swallow as I have been alone most of my life. I have a lot of love and respect for all those out there who are married and found their soul mate. It was mentioned in the movie "Wedding Crashers" that a soul mate is one person finding their counterpart of soul in another. The movie is hilarious but that line hit me like a ton of bricks. How profound and true. To all those out there who found your counterpart in another I am really happy for you. I too hope to one day know what that feels like. For now i just want to learn how to love myself and others so that when she comes along I will be ready for her. I gotta say, it makes me happy to know she is out there somewhere. I know when I find her it is going to be when I don't think I need her. I have a feeling though I may fight it and say "this can't be it" it will be. Love happens when we are least expecting, at times in our lives where we are not looking for it. Call it what you want, I think it is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

Some would say that life is an uphill battle. I guess that all depends really on where you are standing. The older I get the more I realize that people are what makes life worth living. People though, are very complicated. There is no “Occam’s Razor” when it comes to understanding people, or understanding ourselves for that matter. The only simple fact about humanity is that we thrive on interaction. We seek connection. We are creatures who need to interact in a social and personal nature with other humans. We all need love.

Many of us strive to build relationships in our lives. Many of these relationships are platonic, but a handful are dedicated to intimacy. We all need intimacy in our lives. We all need to touch, and to feel touch. We all need to express ourselves in a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual manner. We all need love. Through life we learn more about ourselves, and about others. We are able to then love ourselves and others. Though there is one “drawback” to love, and that drawback is it can be, and most often is very painful.

We all have to learn to take the good with the bad in life. In fact, we all should embrace taking the good with the bad. If we did not, how would be able to decipher true joy from utter pain? How would we be able to feel the rush and adrenalin kick in, if we did not know what it feels like to fight to stay alive?

Pain and pleasure are all we know as humans. We strive to seek pleasure and to avoid pain. We all have immense feelings of joy and pain with us at all times. We all can let the pain/pleasure into our minds at any time, after all, the pain/pleasure is always in our hearts. We carry with us memories, experiences, feelings, and thoughts about everything. It is easy to allow those memories, feelings, thoughts, and experiences dictate how we feel and act. This is never going to be avoidable, but it can be controlled.

When we are seeking to engage people in a “loving state” we have to accept the fact that we are going to get hurt. We have to accept the fact that we are going to hurt other people. We have to accept the fact that no one is perfect (not even ourselves) and we are going to slip in and out of connection with others based on our moods. This is normal, but we need to understand that it is entirely within our control how much we let the pain affect us.

Relationships are not easy, but we all crave relationships. We all need relationships. If you are in a relationship which is not bringing you happiness you must ask yourself, ” What can I do to change the way I feel.” You need to get real with who you are, and with your role in the relationship. Yes, relationships are two-way streets, but one person has to set the tone and be the “alpha” so to speak. Eventually both will be “alphas” in their own regard. But, in order to be happy, in order to keep someone else in a state of pleasure, one must look within. One must examine what he/she can do to increase the quality of pleasure in the relationship.

Life is too short to be unhappy. Life is too short to not say what is on your mind. Life is too short to live day-in and day out “fighting your way through life.” We all need people around us, we all need connection, and we all need intimacy. Just like anything in life that is worthwhile, we have to work for those things. We have to constantly change, grow, and adapt. We have to give all that we are, and know that we are sometimes going to get hurt. In order to feel intense pleasure from another, we have to provide them with the feelings of intense pleasure.

Relationships are the reason for our existence. We all crave them, we all need them, we all want them. Be responsible, be introspective, be loving, and be who you are at your core always. If you do, then you will not only attract amazing relationships to you, but you will sustain them for extended periods of time.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living - Bob Marley

I can say today I am. Years ago I was not, these days I am proud of who I am and that I am able to do for others. One day I hope to find someone who see me for who I am too. Be great to feel what it is like to have a real soul mate.

Nothing but love to you all!

Great post, Kriss! I hope you post this on People Polarity 'cause it's real good info. Thanks for sharing.

The typical marriage isnt always the answer to hapiness for everyone.

I am going to play devil's advocate here. The typical marriage isnt always the answer to hapiness for everyone. I truly believe some people can be happy in a non monogomous marriage/relationship. I know personally for me I am much more old fashioned and that would never work, but I believe that some folks are happy not living my lifestyle. I think it is very naive to think that all men need to be in a monogomous marriage in order to be happy. Just because you are like that doesnt mean everyoen else is or SHOULD BE.

To me T.O.M. and his wife sound very happy with the way their lives are now and who are we to say how he should live his life? I think it is very arrogant to think that you know more about what is best for him than he and his wife, just based on what is said on here. Now I dont really care for some of the language T.O.M. has been using in his threads and how he has treated some of the members, but I think he is entitlted to live his life the way he wishes.

As far as taking advantage of young girls, all of those girls are legal adults and have mave the decision to do what they do. For those girls I would think the kind of money they make prostituting is much better than anything else they could do for a job and the money allows them to live a better standard of living. I feel sorry for the ones hooked on drugs, but you cannot save everyone. What is worse, making 100 bucks an hour hooking or work in a sweatshop for the equivalent of $6/hr? It is their decision, their life.

Seems like some guys have trouble with the fact that he is over 70 yrs old and having sex with 20 something girls. Would you all have as much of a moral issue with it if it were the other way around, where a 70 yr old woman was using 20 yr old male prostitutes? Nobody is forcing these women to do what they do, they do it by choice. I am sure there are plenty of Johns around for them to do business with and they dont have to accept T.O.M unless they want to. Sure they could get by just fine financially without him.

I know it is a really sad state to see young women being prostitutes, but the world is what it is. There are always going to be haves and have nots. Unless you want to share the wealth even more than our government is pushing for these days, there are always going to be people like this. They dont call it the oldest profession for no good reason.

Interesting perspective you have there. And i will say i am taken back by your post. But respect you and your viewpoint very much. I guess i will only state what i thought i was veey clear on in this thread or the other one.

Number one. I was very clear. My thread had zero to do with judgment of what t.o.m does. I was very clear he is his own man and i respect that. But i said the way he lashed out at big a,the mods,and several members was not ok. He has done it before, including to me. So i felt he should say he was sorry, refrain from topics that many people here find offensive, and then just move forward. He is a member here. He contributes and i dont thinkhe is a bad person. But acting like he does when upset isnt ok. Especially to the mods and owner here. Sorry if you do..... but thats not!!!!

As far as far your stance on prostitution. Pretty sad but typical. If people took responsibility for themselves instead of passing the buck saying that's just the way things are then the world could actually change for the better. But as long as the majority has your view then the world will only keep getting worse. I have spent 16 yrs around adult businesses and the people involved. Have you? Because your rationalizations seem very naive for a man as bright as you are. I understand adult activities will always exist on all levels. No different than there will always be drugs ramped in society. If you read my post you would see i am extremely open minded, but i see the reality and i m not sure you really do. If you spent the time in study like i have and backed it up by real life experience you would see that the number one key to personal happiness is living with personal integrity. This is backed up in every culture throughout recorded history..... go ahead study all the best philosophers.... religious leaders..... teachers....ect like i have. If you take the time that i have you would see this common truth. (By all means.. please do.... i have 2 yrs worth of research for you to sift through if you would like) what is my point? Simple people are driven by love, affection, connection, and the need to feel like they matter. That is a fact... ....if you spent time working in rehabs or the sex industry like i have you would see when you live with out integrity that you truly live by you will never be really happy or be able to love as you could. If you live for escape, pleasure, and what is easy. The fact is you will never find what you are looking for. I think everyone has their own life to do what they wish. But the reason i try and speak up to get people to see the big picture is because somebody should. And it might as well be me. All of us should be i responsible not only for ourselves, but for the world around us .

Sorry...hard to post from my phone......i think you of all people wish people had cared enough to show you the truth and big picture before nearly killed yourself by abusing gear and not monitoring your health. In fact i see you trying to get guys to see the big picture here all the time. So me saying look i study happiness, love, well being, and personal full fill ment a great deal. I also have spent a career working and living around what i am speaking about....... so share your opinion. But at least share opinions based on research and backed up by real life. I have guys pm me about you irritating them as preaching because your health issues due to your own choices.... ...and guess who backs you up every single time? Yep me.. ....why? Because i know you are saying what you believe based on your real world experience..... well sad you don't give the same respect to me being i have much.more experience and knowledge in this area than you possibly could. I have sat on both sides.... and i actually care. I don't pass the buck .i try and have positive impact wherever i go. Why? Because we all should. I live true to my personal integrity and some people don't like it .sorry i m true to myself and actually care about making the world a better place. You have children right? You may want look into caring about the world on a deeper level......... ...your views are fine on the surface. But look deeper. Look what you have been through...... is that how you want to think and be during the time you have left......followers are the problem.... think... learn... grow and have impact..... you are better than that post.....

Sorry...hard to post from my phone......i think you of all people wish people had cared enough to show you the truth and big picture before nearly killed yourself by abusing gear and not monitoring your health. In fact i see you trying to get guys to see the big picture here all the time. So me saying look i study happiness, love, well being, and personal full fill ment a great deal. I also have spent a career working and living around what i am speaking about....... so share your opinion. But at least share opinions based on research and backed up by real life. I have guys pm me about you irritating them as preaching because your health issues due to your own choices.... ...and guess who backs you up every single time? Yep me.. ....why? Because i know you are saying what you believe based on your real world experience..... well sad you don't give the same respect to me being i have much.more experience and knowledge in this area than you possibly could. I have sat on both sides.... and i actually care. I don't pass the buck .i try and have positive impact wherever i go. Why? Because we all should. I live true to my personal integrity and some people don't like it .sorry i m true to myself and actually care about making the world a better place. You have children right? You may want look into caring about the world on a deeper level......... ...your views are fine on the surface. But look deeper. Look what you have been through...... is that how you want to think and be during the time you have left......followers are the problem.... think... learn... grow and have impact..... you are better than that post.....

And lets get something straight....... men are testosterone driven creatures. We are hard wired to look at every single female we see as a potential chance to spread our seed with. That is how we insured our survival. We bred we anyone we could get our dick in. And as men we.all still have this instinct in us. Many of us fight this instinct all day every day..... guess what? Thats normal..... but guess what are brains have evolved a great deal since then. So while the instinct remains.......we are not animals..... we are human beings with a mind and heart that seek connection on the deepest of levels....... studies have shown the happiest people arent the richest, smartest, or best looking. It is the people that feel connected to others and the world that live the best lives. If we live by animal instinct and give to constantly seeking pleasure we miss out on what really drives the whole human experience and that is love... .. you cant give love on a true level if you live your life by instinct. I challenge people to be responsible human beings. Your brain is just an organ. But most people let there brains run the show.constantly avoiding pain and seeking pleasure....and this sad... you are not your brain !!! You have a mind.... you run the show...you are the captain of your ship. Dont make excuses guys.... be all you can be. I promise if you do you will be glad that you did and the world might be a little better place as well

Interesting perspective you have there. And i will say i am taken back by your post. But respect you and your viewpoint very much. I guess i will only state what i thought i was veey clear on in this thread or the other one.

Number one. I was very clear. My thread had zero to do with judgment of what t.o.m does. I was very clear he is his own man and i respect that. But i said the way he lashed out at big a,the mods,and several members was not ok. He has done it before, including to me. So i felt he should say he was sorry, refrain from topics that many people here find offensive, and then just move forward. He is a member here. He contributes and i dont thinkhe is a bad person. But acting like he does when upset isnt ok. Especially to the mods and owner here. Sorry if you do..... but thats not!!!!

As far as far your stance on prostitution. Pretty sad but typical. If people took responsibility for themselves instead of passing the buck saying that's just the way things are then the world could actually change for the better. But as long as the majority has your view then the world will only keep getting worse. I have spent 16 yrs around adult businesses and the people involved. Have you? Because your rationalizations seem very naive for a man as bright as you are. I understand adult activities will always exist on all levels. No different than there will always be drugs ramped in society. If you read my post you would see i am extremely open minded, but i see the reality and i m not sure you really do. If you spent the time in study like i have and backed it up by real life experience you would see that the number one key to personal happiness is living with personal integrity. This is backed up in every culture throughout recorded history..... go ahead study all the best philosophers.... religious leaders..... teachers....ect like i have. If you take the time that i have you would see this common truth. (By all means.. please do.... i have 2 yrs worth of research for you to sift through if you would like) what is my point? Simple people are driven by love, affection, connection, and the need to feel like they matter. That is a fact... ....if you spent time working in rehabs or the sex industry like i have you would see when you live with out integrity that you truly live by you will never be really happy or be able to love as you could. If you live for escape, pleasure, and what is easy. The fact is you will never find what you are looking for. I think everyone has their own life to do what they wish. But the reason i try and speak up to get people to see the big picture is because somebody should. And it might as well be me. All of us should be i responsible not only for ourselves, but for the world around us .

I whole heartedly agree with you about how T.O.M. was treating the members on here and he didnt really need to make those threads and show the pictures etc. The very first post he made about his lifestyle was interesting and a bit amazing considering his age, but later on the threads turned rather dark. I too think he should have apologized for his behavior, but I dont think his living that lifestyle is necessarily bad for him. In my mind your posts and a lot of the others did seem like they were preaching to T.O.M. Shame on you for doing that etc etc... Maybe you did not come out like that, but since you were so outspoken maybe I just associated you with being the leader on that front. Maybe I need to go back and read your posts again. Sometimes I find your posts hard to follow though because of your writing style.

As far as the prostitution thing goes, its legal here in Nevada and legal in a lot of other countries, and I dont reallly see a thing wrong with it as long as the workers are doing it willingly. The customers are obviously getting enjoyment out of it and the workers are making a living at it more than they could do otherwise.

The whole drug scene and how its tied in with the sex industry is rather sick, and yes I dont have first hand experience with it and the addicts of sex but I dont think you can condemn the whole industry because of some addicts. Thinking like that would be like me saying nobody else should ever touch steroids because of what happened to me and the others that were hurt by them. I think we really do share some of the same feelings about the subject, and I just felt like you were preaching to T.O.M.

I agree with speaking up about what is important in life as you see I do it every day on here and try to preach moderation. Lately ive been joined by others and Phil Hernon has been doing it for awhile too. I guess for me your threads on this matter just seemed like you were a bit too high and mighty, and IMO it was almost like beating a dead horse. The matter was over with when the thread was closed, why bring it up more? Most of the people on that thread agreed with you and the points about T.O.M.s behavior had already been made.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws