over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Myosin

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Screename Gyno (i have to say it that way or it sound like im talking about gynecomasticia) pointed out that in haste I might of misread your post, and in rereading it....I believe I may have...for that please accept my apology. Id like to send you a 5 pound bucket of any protein flavored any way you want it for my ineptitude in reading your post so I would appreciate it if you PMed me and i could get that right out to you.
Again my sincere apology bout that

Dante

(and since Gyno pointed it out...im going to send him a 5 pound bucket on the house too so please let me know what you want and how you want it flavored and where to send it to gyno...thanks)

Wow , what a standup thing to do , thats awsome of you/

just as a side note , you can call me names or insult me in any way you like if I get some protein out of it:p

DC, you're the man, thats an awesome gesture. Make's me proud to be apart of this board and a believer of your training philosophies!

Screename Gyno (i have to say it that way or it sound like im talking about gynecomasticia) pointed out that in haste I might of misread your post, and in rereading it....I believe I may have...for that please accept my apology. Id like to send you a 5 pound bucket of any protein flavored any way you want it for my ineptitude in reading your post so I would appreciate it if you PMed me and i could get that right out to you.

Dante

(and since Gyno pointed it out...im going to send him a 5 pound bucket on the house too so please let me know what you want and how you want it flavored and where to send it to gyno...thanks)

:eek:........nice man

does it count that i THOUGHT you read it wrong, but just didnt say anything??:eek:

stand-up guy DC.........your advise and contribution to the board is invaluable

Dante

a true gentleman! RESPECT!

Well, how about this...

Let me give one kick to the balls and call it even? So-SO KIDDING ;) I had to throw in some levity to break the ice :p

First off- Thanks, a lot DC... I was going to keep this short and just say "thanks, it's cool" and PM you, but I want to be fair to you as well so it doesn't seem like "YOU" were my reason for taking a break from PM for a bit (that was just the proverbial "last straw", is all)...

To keep it short, this past year has absolutely beaten the crum out of me emotionally, spiritually and physically... I was going to briefly share some of those things, but I already "unloaded" that on Phil (thanks man)... so I will say, without a doubt, the hardest year I've been through. So, as briefly mentioned elsewhere, I come here to "escape" in some ways... so that's why I basically said to myself, "Forget it, I'm totally 'spent' in every other area of my life right now, I don't have the energy for this." Again though- it was just the proverbial last straw.

It's cool DC... I'm still going to keep ordering LBA's every month :D hahaha

Seriously though, I do appreciate the character you've displayed, thanks. I will PM you my info sometime tomorrow, I'm heading to bed right now.

Secondly- to Gyno: HOLY CRAP man... for what it's worth, I-AM-IMPRESSED... you and I talked via PM AWHILE back and just a few times at that so you really don't know me from Adam... but taking the time to PM DC.... really, that took a "man", seriously. Thanks :D

Wow...DC never ceases to amaze me. If anyone...ever...has anything bad to say about DC...:naughty: I'm inlcined to think you're the asshole...not him.

I also would like to do the MORE honorable thing and decline the Protein, but man, I need it and I don't want to rob Dante of this opportunity to exercise and practice generosity. :p

This right here is why the man has the business, wife and friends he has today.

That's a big gesture coming from a guy as busy as Dante.
There's no one else that would do that for a regular guy.

For a guy that catches bunch of shit from other guys on this board and another unmentioned Forums, Dante sure seems like a standup guy.!

Last edited:
. If anyone...ever...has anything bad to say about DC...:naughty: I'm inlcined to think you're the asshole...not him.

:yeahthat: x2

That's a big gesture coming from a guy A busy As DoggCrapp.
There's no one else that would do that fo regular guy

For a guy that catches bunch of shit from other guys on this board and another unmentioned Forums, Dante sure seems like a standup guy.!

You have been a member here for 2 days or so now.
I see you making all these comments though like your an old vet.
Every post of yours also has some trouble stirring or shit talking.
I have a feeling your days here are numbered. So far what Im seeing I dont care much for you.

Wow, all types of people in this world. DC is the standup, standout, type bro
_always making the right moves and being the man.
Respect!

I have a feeling your days here are numbered. So far what Im seeing I dont care much for you.

OUCH!;)

How's that?
I'm totally against starting crap
Wasnt trying to start crap
I've been a guest on several boards for awhile (still am) and just made an observation. No implications. I guess it's my fault, the message is in the sender, and I obviously failed to communicate clearly what I was trying to say.

I'll make a true effort to correct that. Sometimes a thought or an idea doesn't transfer well via a text. I take full responsibility for what is obviously an err in communication.

aka.... My bad.

Last edited:
How's that?
I'm totally against starting crap
Wasnt trying to start crap
I've been a guest on several boards for awhile (still am) and just made an observation. No implications. I guess it's my fault, the message is in the sender, and I obviously failed to communicate clearly what I was trying to say.

I'll make a true effort to correct that. Sometimes a thought or an idea doesn't transfer well via a text. I take full responsibility for what is obviously an err in communication.

aka.... My bad.

rAJ is right, you're a shit stirrer. I've seen it and deleted some in the last few days from you. I'm not as good of a person as rAJ is so you're still here as of now.

Do not reply any more in this thread.

Pretty kool DC, But the one thing I like most about being part of this board is there are a group of stand up no B.S. guys .

That's nice of you DC! Great to see people resolve any issues:)

very cool.....:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity