over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To old 4 arms to grow

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
At age 56 my arms refuse to grow any larger without gaining weight and using a fairly large dose of Anabolics..For the past yr I have tried everything to add size but to no-avail..Every type of training method (low volume, high volume, less rest, more rest-- everythingI can think of) (and everything I have read from you guys) you could possibly imagine..I'm retired and I do have a beautifull setup at home so time is not a problem trying new thing..

So 2 months ago I decided to stop working arms independently..I now just stick with compound movements 3 days a week and I'm in and out of my gym within 20 mins...

Routine:
Mon: 3 sets incline bench, 3 sets military press
Wed: 3 sets leg Press, 3 sets leg ext
Fri: 2 sets Deadlift, 3 sets T-bar, 3 sets lat puldowns

So today I decided to measure my arms and found they are the same size they were two months ago and my weight and body size has not changed...

So unless someone out there in Promuscle land has something new for me to try and add size, I'm never working arms again..

Open for suggestion

Is there anything you do when not training that could keep them from healing right or maybe overtraining them (work related, or recreational)?

Do you do heavy rows? Have you tried the fst-7 approach? My arms wouldn't grow and when I started doing that, my peaks are really starting to come through.

gotta go with the syntherol bro, its what I had to do. My arms would hit about 18.5" lean, and from that point on growth was almost impossible. Some people just are not made to have 21" arms, the synthatek not only made them larger but the shape changed to a much more peakier look, so even if they were only 1" bigger they look much larger because of the shape of them.

In a year you tried every method you can think off and your arms didn´t grow? in a year you don´t have time to honestly try more than two or three sistems

If he uses synthetek at the prescribed dosage and duration will they return to normal after he stops? Just wondering how long it lasts or is it permanent.

I feel you mate at a meager 40 my arms seemed to have stalled. Granted I have only had one cycle. Everything elso grows but arms and weight wise I lift heavy even for an assisted lifter. As I have also tried everything under the sun and am to a point were a find arm training the most boring of all training I am now limiting it to once every two weeks. I can't imaging that curls, kickbacks and pushdowns are going to make the arms grow better than heavy dips, presses, deads, weighted close grip chins anyway. Maybe just move on from arm training. It is totally unathletic and boring as hell anyway. Just my 2 cents.;)

If he uses synthetek at the prescribed dosage and duration will they return to normal after he stops? Just wondering how long it lasts or is it permanent.

he will probably lose a little, but the most important part to remember is the 6 wks maintenance shots after ur initial 30 days. I did not do that the first time and after all was said and done I kept a permanent 1/2".If you wanna do it right dont just run it for 30 days and stop cold turkey, YOU NEED A MAINTENANCE PHASE!!

gotta go with the syntherol bro, its what I had to do. My arms would hit about 18.5" lean, and from that point on growth was almost impossible. Some people just are not made to have 21" arms, the synthatek not only made them larger but the shape changed to a much more peakier look, so even if they were only 1" bigger they look much larger because of the shape of them.
MAKES PERFECTLY GOOD SENSE TO ME!

For the guys considering using the syntherol, if you follow these 3 rules you cant go wrong

#1- read the protocal and inject sites. If your too much of a pussy to inject in every necessary head of the muscle then dont be surprised if your arm looks goofy. Do it right and the guns will look incredible. I'm 15 days into my 2nd run of this stuff and my arms look perfectly natural still, but much larger!!

#2- ASPIRATE!!! ASPIRATE, fuck I make it a habit to aspirate 2-3 times per inject just to be on the safe side. You def dont wanna hit a vein with this shit, it might be lights out

#3- if you cant afford the needed 2-3 bottles for the initial 30 days PLUS MAINTENANCE then wait and save your cash. Dont cheap out and do what I did last year and only get one bottle but not have anything for maintenance phase.

I'm telling you guys, if you follow what I'm saying you wont be dissapointed with this shit. u'll be a little sore the first 5-6 days or so, but it goes away.

For the guys considering using the syntherol, if you follow these 3 rules you cant go wrong

#1- read the protocal and inject sites. If your too much of a pussy to inject in every necessary head of the muscle then dont be surprised if your arm looks goofy. Do it right and the guns will look incredible. I'm 15 days into my 2nd run of this stuff and my arms look perfectly natural still, but much larger!!

#2- ASPIRATE!!! ASPIRATE, fuck I make it a habit to aspirate 2-3 times per inject just to be on the safe side. You def dont wanna hit a vein with this shit, it might be lights out

#3- if you cant afford the needed 2-3 bottles for the initial 30 days PLUS MAINTENANCE then wait and save your cash. Dont cheap out and do what I did last year and only get one bottle but not have anything for maintenance phase.

I'm telling you guys, if you follow what I'm saying you wont be dissapointed with this shit. u'll be a little sore the first 5-6 days or so, but it goes away.
Thanks guys for all the imput..I tried syntherol up to 4 ml in ea arm using Big A's protocol..I did put 1/2" on but after maintenance the size went away.
I just have a feeling it's age..My arms are 19.25" but in the 70's they were 21".. I did stop lifting for over 25 yrs due to an injury but thought if I did everything right they might come back..I guess I should be happy as they were down to 17.5" prior to my come back in 2005.

Note: I did go through 8-100ml vial of the Syn injecting every head in the bi's and tri's

Try this routine for 4 Weeks

===

Monday: Triceps (strength)/ Biceps (outer head)

Tuesday: Quads/Hams/Calves

Wednesday: Triceps (lateral head)/Biceps (inner head)

Thursday: OFF

Friday: Chest/Back/Shoulders

Saturday: Triceps (long and medial heads)/Brachialis

Sunday:OFF

-----------

Monday: Triceps (STR) / Biceps (Outer Head)
A1. Close Grip Bench Press 5 X 4 - 6
A2. Standing Barbell Curl 5 X 4 - 6 "Narrow Grip"
45 Sec rest between sets

B. Partial Close Grip Bench Press (Rack Lockout) 3 X 4 - 6
90 Sec Rest

C1. Barbell Concentration Curl "Close Grip" 3 X 8 - 10
C2. Single Dumbell Static Hold 3 X 20 - 40 Seconds
Superset
90 Sec Rest

Wednesday: Triceps (lateral head)/Biceps (inner head)
A1. Close Grip Bench Press 4 X 6 - 8
A2. Preacher Curl "Wide Grip/ Elbows In" 4 X 6 - 8
45 Sec rest between sets

B1. Tate Press (Pronated Grip Triceps Extension) 3 X 8 - 10
B2. Rope Triceps Extension 3 x 8 - 10
Superset
90 Sec Rest

C1. Standing Barbell Curl "Wide Grip" 3 X 8 - 10
C2. Incline Dumbell Curl " Hammer to Supination" 3 X 10 - 12

Saturday: Triceps (long and medial heads)/Brachialis
A1. Shoulder Width Grip Bench Press with Reverse Grip 4 X 6 - 8
A2. Dumbell Hammer Curl 4 X 6 - 8
Superset
90 sec Rest

B1. Decline Nosebreaker with Reverse Grip 3 X 8 - 10
B2. Overhead Dumbell Tricpes Extensions 3 X 12 - 15
Superset
90 sec Rest

C1. Standing Barbell Curl with Reverse Grip [3c\5n] 3 X 6 - 8
C2. Zottman Curl 3 X 10 - 12
Superset
90 sec Rest

Tuesday: Quads/Hams
A1. Full Back squat 1 X 75357
120 Sec Rest

B1. Stiff-legged good morning, a.k.a. the Russian deadlift 1 X 75357
120 Sec Rest

Friday: Chest/Back/Shoulders
A1. Supine Bench 3 X 6 - 8
A2. Pec Fly 3 X 8 - 10
60 Sec Rest between sets

B1. Power pull, snatch grip: 2 x 6 (no rest, move to A2)
B2. Power pull, clean grip: 2 x 6 (no rest, move to A3)
B3. Scapular retraction barbell row: 2 x 6

C1. Power clean from blocks: 3 x 5

D1. Overhead shrugs: 1 x 20

E1. Snatch grip deadlift: 3 x 5

F1. Snatch Cuban press: 1 x 20

Are you going to mention the name of the guy you got that from?
Is there any reason he needs to...I didn't see him mention any names or state that it was thought up by him.All he said was to give it a try for 4 weeks......

Some of you guys need to back up and quit worrying about small shit...or I paid for that info and you giving it out free..

I have paid Phil for training advice and he sometimes puts out some of the samething he had me do...Do I care no and do I question him where he found that one training exercise...No cause I don't give a shit where or from whom he got it from...If no one was to ever post how they do a certain exercise we all would probably just be picking up stones overhead for our W/O.

Some of you guys are like little kids...As far as I concered these sites are to help others...Otherwise why don't we just quit posting anything about Bodybuilding and we can talk about how to clip toe nails..I'm sure there is only a handful of ways to do that.

When clipping the toe nails start from the large toe and work in an outward direction giving caution to the cutting angle...
Just kidding.
I agree.
When you previously tried syntherol was it a different brand or the snthetek brand? 19.25 is pretty damn respectful and I am sure there aint many other 56 year old guys in your shape either - keep it up and dont stress over trying to get the 21 s back again.

When clipping the toe nails start from the large toe and work in an outward direction giving caution to the cutting angle...
Just kidding.
I agree.
When you previously tried syntherol was it a different brand or the snthetek brand? 19.25 is pretty damn respectful and I am sure there aint many other 56 year old guys in your shape either - keep it up and dont stress over trying to get the 21 s back again.
Snthetek brand...like I said I folowed big a's protocol to a tee...Some people it just doesn't work for them..actually the first week my arms were so swollen from all the pinning they were about an inch bigger but by the next week they must have got used to it as the swelling went down and then they were back to normal...most get good results and I know some friends that did, but for me it was a waste of $600 and a lot of aggrevation for a total of 8 weeks.

Thanks guys for all the imput..I tried syntherol up to 4 ml in ea arm using Big A's protocol..I did put 1/2" on but after maintenance the size went away.
I just have a feeling it's age..My arms are 19.25" but in the 70's they were 21".. I did stop lifting for over 25 yrs due to an injury but thought if I did everything right they might come back..I guess I should be happy as they were down to 17.5" prior to my come back in 2005.

Note: I did go through 8-100ml vial of the Syn injecting every head in the bi's and tri's

i sure do admire your commitment and dedication to increasing the size of your arms. sounds like from the numbers that your arms are very formidable now. maybe they will never be back where you had them in the '70s, with your age now going against you and all the years you have already trained and blasted them with every possible routine, that may just be it.

Tough Old Man said:
At age 56...

Open for suggestion

You are too old.

Changes have occurred in your body. You will have delayed protein synthesis PWO. This seems to be remedied by insuring that by supplement or meal you have at least 3grams of Leucine.

PWO your body is no longer creating Mechano Growth Factor the way it does for older guys. This is remedied by administering Growth Hormone or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone/ Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 6.

These defencies are further remedied & enhanced if you add testosterone to the GH or GHRH/GHRP.

A little goes a long way. At your age a youthful restoration is all you need. However without a youthful restoration you likely will not grow any more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131