over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To old 4 arms to grow

You are too old.

Changes have occurred in your body. You will have delayed protein synthesis PWO. This seems to be remedied by insuring that by supplement or meal you have at least 3grams of Leucine.

PWO your body is no longer creating Mechano Growth Factor the way it does for older guys. This is remedied by administering Growth Hormone or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone/ Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 6.

These defencies are further remedied & enhanced if you add testosterone to the GH or GHRH/GHRP.

A little goes a long way. At your age a youthful restoration is all you need. However without a youthful restoration you likely will not grow any more.

Best suggestion so far. :)

You are too old.

Changes have occurred in your body. You will have delayed protein synthesis PWO. This seems to be remedied by insuring that by supplement or meal you have at least 3grams of Leucine.

PWO your body is no longer creating Mechano Growth Factor the way it does for older guys. This is remedied by administering Growth Hormone or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone/ Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 6.

These defencies are further remedied & enhanced if you add testosterone to the GH or GHRH/GHRP.

A little goes a long way. At your age a youthful restoration is all you need. However without a youthful restoration you likely will not grow any more.
i love reading shit this guy types, hopefully you stay around for awhile bro your knowledge is a great addition here. THANKYOU

Up the hormones + food if everything else is spot on

Looks like dat beat me to it. I was going to say something along those lines. Recommend some gh or growth secretogues. That's how I got past my plateau.

Fountain of youth....Yes ? No ?

From my knowledge GF does not build muscle.
The reason we take GF is skin tone and a shift from fat mass to lean mass.
If someone has a study which proves otherwise ,please post it .
The studies I’ve read in the past have shown otherwise
If you want to build muscle take anabolic steroids.
I’m 56 as well !
Or you can help me find the fountain of youth .
And so far the best I can do is the 26 yo girl down the street .

In all honesty I don’t believe that there is a whole hell of a lot we can do other than keeping what we have.
One thing I do believe,
I’ve been BB’ing since my teens and sometime around the time I was 25 I got my Bi’s up to 19 inch , I was on a cycle at that time .
But I have to believe that I can still hit or come close to hitting my all time best .
I believe that the same muscle potentials are still there to some degree.
Maybe not to the youthfulness of a 25 yo , but in the ballpark maybe.
In addition, I can’t listen to someone tell me about Miracles in bottles.
There just isn’t !.
I take a weekly dose of test –e, which I would recommend you any 56 yo like myself.
Goals nowadays are not like those when my body would respond to the simplest changes.
I have to be somewhat realistic in my thinking when I set a long term goal.
The strategy of goal setting never changes , It is just the way I set up my short and long term goals that is different than before.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I had to reevaluate what (at my age) I can realistically do, and not do, and set goals based on those facts.
I have to see my short term goals come to past , or I have no vision as to the long term goal every happening .

Without a vision I am as the blind.

You maybe going through stages of frustration as I did , and still do to some lesser degree.
You just can’t seem to get to where you want no matter what you do,
You can’t seem accomplish your goals.
These frustrations can be avoided and great strides can be made, it just take a reality check.
If you are truthful with yourself , ask your self such questions as .
Can I really expect to add an inch or would my time be better spent on reducing that BF by 5%.
Or , You know that tri could use a little extra attention …ect..ect..
Work with what you have, cause I’m sure there is a multitude of things you can do to make your body look and feel better than trying to grow you bi’s

Let me get one thing straight .
I’m not saying not to try in growing bigger .
As was once said ……
It is better to try and fail than to have never tried at all.

And you know something ?
That maybe the path to the all allusive fountain of youth .
Never quit trying.
Sorry for the ramble

Hot Rocks
Rock On !

check out pro- David henry's DVD he uses a form of DC training i have found it very helpful extreme measures its called netflix has it. also with syntrol has it effected your training at all.

How difficult is it to take

gotta go with the syntherol bro, its what I had to do. My arms would hit about 18.5" lean, and from that point on growth was almost impossible. Some people just are not made to have 21" arms, the synthatek not only made them larger but the shape changed to a much more peakier look, so even if they were only 1" bigger they look much larger because of the shape of them.

Bro
How difficult is it to use? I know you inject in top part of muscle but how do you know you putting it in right?

B

HGH

From my knowledge GF does not build muscle.
The reason we take GF is skin tone and a shift from fat mass to lean mass.
If someone has a study which proves otherwise ,please post it .
The studies I’ve read in the past have shown otherwise
If you want to build muscle take anabolic steroids.
I’m 56 as well !
Or you can help me find the fountain of youth .
And so far the best I can do is the 26 yo girl down the street .

In all honesty I don’t believe that there is a whole hell of a lot we can do other than keeping what we have.
One thing I do believe,
I’ve been BB’ing since my teens and sometime around the time I was 25 I got my Bi’s up to 19 inch , I was on a cycle at that time .
But I have to believe that I can still hit or come close to hitting my all time best .
I believe that the same muscle potentials are still there to some degree.
Maybe not to the youthfulness of a 25 yo , but in the ballpark maybe.
In addition, I can’t listen to someone tell me about Miracles in bottles.
There just isn’t !.
I take a weekly dose of test –e, which I would recommend you any 56 yo like myself.
Goals nowadays are not like those when my body would respond to the simplest changes.
I have to be somewhat realistic in my thinking when I set a long term goal.
The strategy of goal setting never changes , It is just the way I set up my short and long term goals that is different than before.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I had to reevaluate what (at my age) I can realistically do, and not do, and set goals based on those facts.
I have to see my short term goals come to past , or I have no vision as to the long term goal every happening .

Without a vision I am as the blind.

You maybe going through stages of frustration as I did , and still do to some lesser degree.
You just can’t seem to get to where you want no matter what you do,
You can’t seem accomplish your goals.
These frustrations can be avoided and great strides can be made, it just take a reality check.
If you are truthful with yourself , ask your self such questions as .
Can I really expect to add an inch or would my time be better spent on reducing that BF by 5%.
Or , You know that tri could use a little extra attention …ect..ect..
Work with what you have, cause I’m sure there is a multitude of things you can do to make your body look and feel better than trying to grow you bi’s

Let me get one thing straight .
I’m not saying not to try in growing bigger .
As was once said ……
It is better to try and fail than to have never tried at all.

And you know something ?
That maybe the path to the all allusive fountain of youth .
Never quit trying.
Sorry for the ramble

Hot Rocks
Rock On !

Wouldnt HGH possible help him through this? I am not a expert on it but from what I read it will give him growth and help bring back some years. Anyone have any experience with it? Just a thought.

B

You are too old.

Interesting comment

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner