over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to Oral or not to oral

csb123

Registered
so final touchs on next blast phase, currently started my cruise so i am still a few weeks away.

the blast will be :

tren e
test e
NPP

the goal will be to put on size , i have just come off a decent cutter

now i am considering throwing in some dbol first 4 weeks at 50mg a day or so , but havent used orals other than winny in some time now , and not sure if its going to add any value other than some water retention.

mostly long esters and the npp is more a medium type .

the second question is regarding arimedex and caber , truth be told i hardly ever use AI , i dont usually suffer any estro sides or prog sides, but running two 19nors i would rather be safe than sorry, i usually run 1200 test and will be upping test to 1500 for this run , i cant get hold of caber or prami at the moment but i am trying .

what would be the correct dosing of arimedx and caber (or should i just keep on hand and use if start suffering sides ?)

Have you run 19nors with that test dose before? Its usually high test with 19nors that cause the sides. Its partially an estrogen thing yes so an AI could be beneficial. IME running low test is just more effective and efficient.

Having said that yes something like dbol would only exacerbate this problem/issue

Hi saps I have been reading and following your guys threads about low test, I haven'treally decided to go that route yet as iI don't usually suffer unbearable sides with high test high 19nor last run now was just over gram test and 700 tren a with mast

But would consider it if libido stays up and doesn't hamper gains?

Hi saps I have been reading and following your guys threads about low test, I haven'treally decided to go that route yet as iI don't usually suffer unbearable sides with high test high 19nor last run now was just over gram test and 700 tren a with mast

But would consider it if libido stays up and doesn't hamper gains?

Fair enough. If you can pull it off more power to you. Dbol is always worth a good 10-15lbs of extra water weight so if size is the goal toss it in

Fair enough. If you can pull it off more power to you. Dbol is always worth a good 10-15lbs of extra water weight so if size is the goal toss it in

thanks , will try , if sides becomes an issue will lower test dose and see if it helps. i havent run two 19nors together before, thats why i am considering the caber, even just a low dose maybe .25mg twice a week or so,. supplier doesnt have stock of prami

but not sure whether to just keep that and arimedex on hand or take throughout cycle.

thanks , will try , if sides becomes an issue will lower test dose and see if it helps. i havent run two 19nors together before, thats why i am considering the caber, even just a low dose maybe .25mg twice a week or so,. supplier doesnt have stock of prami

but not sure whether to just keep that and arimedex on hand or take throughout cycle.

Maybe look into getting some caber, when in doubt go with manpower

Buckeye i noticed that as well last time i tried dbol.

Still in two minds about dbol but i love the weight gain and strength lol

Buckeye i noticed that as well last time i tried dbol.

Still in two minds about dbol but i love the weight gain and strength lol

If you are set on running dbol, I would recommend taking liv 52 or milk thistle. It helps somewhat with the appetite suppression.

Thanks jm, I usually take milk thistle throughout, dbol run I will cap at 4 weeks max

Thanks jm, I usually take milk thistle throughout, dbol run I will cap at 4 weeks max

Sure, no problem. I have found that liv 52/milk thistle helps with that when I used to incorporate orals in the past.

Reading more and more of you guys running low test on cycles I am almost reconsidering and might drop test all the way down.

Is this purely side based or do you find better results from the 19nors

My single biggest fear is libido issues lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear