over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Our Peptide Sponsors:

Status
Not open for further replies.

disgraziato

Registered
To all our fine peptide sponsors here on PM:

PLEASE list the sequence to the GHRH you offer, as there is a great deal of confusion of what GHRH you are selling and what we are getting.

Some common mistakes:

CJC-1293 is NOT modified Grf(1-29) that we all prefer. CJC-1293 pre-dated CJC-1295. CJC-1293 has the DAC attached. CJC-1293 has a short half-life and is not an effective substitute for Modified GRF(1-29).

CJC-1295 w/out DAC isn't CJC-1295...The term CJC-1295 was created for the form of GHRH with the drug affinity complex attached to extend the peptides half life to a week, give or take. Because there are so many forms of GHRH, naming something CJC-1295 W/out DAC is unclear.

This would be a great help in choosing what sponsors we use and what products we purchase, as there are alot of GHRH variations that I would never waste my money on.

Thanks.:D

Excellent idea disgraziato!

I'm looking forward to seeing some responses.

To all our fine peptide sponsors here on PM:

PLEASE list the sequence to the GHRH you offer, as there is a great deal of confusion of what GHRH you are selling and what we are getting.

Some common mistakes:

CJC-1293 is NOT modified Grf(1-29) that we all prefer. CJC-1293 pre-dated CJC-1295. CJC-1293 has the DAC attached. CJC-1293 has a short half-life and is not an effective substitute for Modified GRF(1-29).

CJC-1295 w/out DAC isn't CJC-1295...The term CJC-1295 was created for the form of GHRH with the drug affinity complex attached to extend the peptides half life to a week, give or take. Because there are so many forms of GHRH, naming something CJC-1295 W/out DAC is unclear.

This would be a great help in choosing what sponsors we use and what products we purchase, as there are alot of GHRH variations that I would never waste my money on.

Thanks.:D

nice too see u being more active here.

According to my discussion with the owner of extreme there is no such this as a product in reality named cjc1295 without dac. As soon as the dac is removed it becomes something else.

Yet unfortunately many many folks email asking for cjc1295 without dac and so to avoid the slew of emails he labels them multiple ways.

I know for a fact that extreme doesnt sell any products that have drug affinity complex attached.

So as a retailer its a toss up between what you call something and what everyone knows it as.

Im not sure if any other companies will admit to this but seeing as most of have things labeled the same way id venture to guess they are doing the same thing out of convenience.

The half life of what we have labeled cjc1295 without dac and cjc1293 are around 30 minutes to my knowledge.

Let me get the sequence and an hplc report an ill be back to post that to clarify for you guys.

Like the above poater said. This is why I Love PM for discussions like this.

Extreme Peptide

According to my discussion with the owner of extreme there is no such this as a product in reality named cjc1295 without dac. As soon as the dac is removed it becomes something else.

Yet unfortunately many many folks email asking for cjc1295 without dac and so to avoid the slew of emails he labels them multiple ways.

I know for a fact that extreme doesnt sell any products that have drug affinity complex attached.

So as a retailer its a toss up between what you call something and what everyone knows it as.

Im not sure if any other companies will admit to this but seeing as most of have things labeled the same way id venture to guess they are doing the same thing out of convenience.

The half life of what we have labeled cjc1295 without dac and cjc1293 are around 30 minutes to my knowledge.

Let me get the sequence and an hplc report an ill be back to post that to clarify for you guys.

Like the above poater said. This is why I Love PM for discussions like this.

Extreme Peptide
If you read the Wikipedia profile on mod grf1-29, and cjc-1293, they are labled the same. Ive ran grf1-29 labled vials and vials labled grf1-29. Ive never noticed any difference between the two. The one common mistake is people mistaking Semorelin, for cjc-1293, anf mod grf1-29, two totally different amino acid sequence chains.

Heres the sequence of our 1295 w/o DAC / CJC1293

Tyr-d-ALA-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2

This is a portion of an article written by DAT:

-- replace the 2nd, 8th, 15th & 27th amino acids & get modified GRF(1-29) or CJC-1295 w/o the DAC (i.e. the part that will bind to albumin & make the half-life days) (Tyr-DAla-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2) = Half-life at least 30 minutes or so - Ref-5

Heres the HPLC for our cjc-1295 W/O Dac as well for you guys to see.

We want to be an open book for you guys and we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this forum and to prove our products to you.

Attachments

• CJC-1295 HPLC1.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 339
Tough call because the sponsor and the customer are both right here. Everyone knows it as CJC-1293 or CJC-1295 and when you order from a peptide/chemical company they now go by these names as well. Yes you can give them the amino sequence or the CAS number; but the product will come up as CJC-1295 with or without DAC. So when the Peptide Store gets the product its just natural to label it as you got it.

This is from Dats forum:
'In short Chinese facilities were not equipped to manufacture CJC-1295. It is a complex and costly process. The drug affinity complex must be made outside of a peptide synthesizer and then added into the peptide creation process. CJC-1295 unlike modified GHR(1-29) or the GHRPs (Hexarelin, GHRP-6, GHRP-2, etc.) is not a pure peptide.

For whatever reason these facilities decided to label modified GRF(1-29) as CJC-1295."

Some pep companies are trying to fight this tide and Extreme is right for not putting a name on something that doesnt exist. But; I bet they're fielding alot of questions about "why" they dont carry this product.

Once again: Great Discussion On PM. Follistatin anyone?:D

I'd be interested to hear how some other sponsors handle this. Maybe they have a better system in place.

Either way the above sequence and HPLC are for our CJC-1295 W/O DAC and I know that anyone who is buying that product is looking for that sequence.

So its not a matter of whether the product is correct but whether or not to label it multiple ways.

Personally I'm in favor of labeling it multiple ways because while some people are very up to date with sequences etc... most folks still are asking for CJC-1295 W/O DAC and meaning they want :

Tyr-d-ALA-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2

I think the confusion started when the original CJC-1295 started being labeled as CJC-1295 With DAC. So people just assumed "If there is one with DAC then there must be one without DAC also."

This is the GHRH we want. The Modified Growth Factor (1-29). CJC-1293 has a different sequence entirely, and is not a pure peptide.

It's frustrating because I believe the majority of us here, or at least those most serious about their health, have knowledge of these various sequences, and have the wherewithall to actually research the sequence if their is any confusion. Because of the confusion of this person calls it this and that person calls it that, the only true way we can distinguish between one peptide or another is by it's sequencing.

I'm not sure why other peptide sponsors, if there are any other peptide sponsors here, haven't responded; hopefully they will.

Thank You Extreme for participating; although it may be a bothersome task, perhaps you could educate your prospective customers with an explanation of what the peptide is and its proper nomer in their respective descriptions.

Like I've stated; this should not be a guessing game on the part of the consumer at the expense of the educated consumer, to simplify things for those who could care less.

So basically, your two products (CJC1295 w/o DAC and CJC1293/ModGRF1-29) are the same thing?

Guys, not saying anything bad about any sponsor...but seriously, we are all smart enough to know that anyone can post anything they want to on their website - just as they do with their naming...

as for the folli...too many ppl hvg negs on the current batch that is being distributed...think it probably best to wait for the next batch cause as I wrote above - i just don't think it is what they say it is :lightbulb:

So basically, your two products (CJC1295 w/o DAC and CJC1293/ModGRF1-29) are the same thing?

Yes, Well in reality there is no such thing as cjc 1295 without DAC. cjc1295 by its very nature has drug affinity complex.

Anyone looking for CJC1295 without DAC is looking for MOD GRF 1-29 99% of the time but unfortunately they know it under about a thousand different names so to cater to them all we have it listed under two different names.

According to sales stats we sell about 75% to people who buy it under the name of cjc1295 without dac. So while techinically its an incorrect name wed be losing business if we didnt list it that way.

Many people wont even take the time to email us. They will simply go to another site thinking we dont offer what they are looking for when in reality it was there the entire time.

Either way we sell one GHRH and its the sequence I've posted above.

We may sell with DAC in the future but as of now we dont carry it.

Again I appreciate this thread a lot though and am quite interested to hear what the other sponsors have to say about this as well.

Guys, not saying anything bad about any sponsor...but seriously, we are all smart enough to know that anyone can post anything they want to on their website - just as they do with their naming...

as for the folli...too many ppl hvg negs on the current batch that is being distributed...think it probably best to wait for the next batch cause as I wrote above - i just don't think it is what they say it is :lightbulb:

Hey rock! Good to see you here buddy. We will have true 315 follistatin at 95% purity in about 6 weeks or so.

Ours will come with a full COA to accompany it upon request.

Flu like symptoms from folli shouldn't happen unless the batch is below 88% purity. So if anyone has been having adverse effects then I'd have to question the purity of it myself.

Disgraziato,

It is good to see you here. My apologies for being a bit late to the party. Below is the exact sequence in which we deem Mod GRF (1-29) which in essence is CJC-1295 w/o DAC:

H-Tyr-D-Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2

CJC-1293 is not the same as Mod GRF (1-29) gentlemen.

Hey rock! Good to see you here buddy. We will have true 315 follistatin at 95% purity in about 6 weeks or so.

Ours will come with a full COA to accompany it upon request.

Flu like symptoms from folli shouldn't happen unless the batch is below 88% purity. So if anyone has been having adverse effects then I'd have to question the purity of it myself.

glad to see you guys here as well Pete!!

Definitly interested in the next batch of folli bro, so keep me posted!! (need a beta??)

Guys, definitly give EP a shot at your business - you won't be disappointed!!

Disgraziato,

It is good to see you here. My apologies for being a bit late to the party. Below is the exact sequence in which we deem Mod GRF (1-29) which in essence is CJC-1295 w/o DAC:

H-Tyr-D-Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2

CJC-1293 is not the same as Mod GRF (1-29) gentlemen.

Shit's getting pretty confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar