over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TO PHIL, KIWI, BIGGY, RANDY, JT, IVAN,X WHO PLAYS MIND GAMES

Fathead

Banned
I am curious about all that compete here in anything and if any of you play mind games like say Arnold did in Pumping Iron. I do and always have since I played college football. My favorite line ( Before Slim Shady even used it) when I played ball was, I'd sniff the air and ask the guy "whats that smell" they would always say what smell, and I'd always say never mind that's your MOM's tuna juice on my lips, I was over at your house earlier. The technique pulled a lot of lineman offsides:D

In BB I have walked up and started using a guy's oil without asking and started talking about how good he looked, I have also sat on a bench and slapped myself and mumbled silly words. I even once took a guys locker when he went to the restroom and when he got back he said I had his spot and I told him I was there the whole time he was really confused. I walk circles in the back just chit chatting sometimes I do the Arnold routine where I have talked about how good I look and then other times I'd say I looked bad and would almost pull out.

In the end it would always seem to throw guys off as I would be looking straight ahead smiling and they'd either be looking at me or the floor which throws off their relaxed pose and confidence as well.

so any of you guys do this.

Oh yeah...HEE HEE HEE*evil*

I actually used this a lot when I was fighting... Before a fight I HATED to hear about my opponents rank, scouting report, skills, and accomplishments. That way I go into the fight COMPLETELY CONVINCED I am a more skilled fighter...

So the fight starts and I usually throw the 1st punch...then if we start bangin' I am yelling " YA! C'MON YEAH! YOUR TURN @#%#$%*#*#$%@!!! " And when we go to the ground, I usually begin talking, saying shit like: " Oh, nice technique, but you are too slow still." OR: " YEP! YA MISSED THAT ONE DIDN'T YA? HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS?!!"

And the whole time I am throwing him around, schooling him, and basically making him beat himself by beleiving what I am saying, and thinking he cannot hurt me.....<--------this because whenever I get hit hard, I quickly react by saying he just isn't gonna make it and I do not want to hurt you..LOLOLOL. A lot of times when a guy hits you hard, and both you guys know he threw prolly one of his hardest punches, and then you act like it barely even affected you, his confidence becomes weakened. I never land one bomb and stop to survey the damage, I go till I KNOW.
There have been times when I was hollywood material in the cage, being hit REAL hard and coming right back, seemingly unscathed, (really in my mind I am goin: FUCK ME, OH MY GOD THAT FUCKING HURTS) so that I guess is one of my mind games.

I did this almost every fight in my amatuer fights. Pro? It happens only usually both sides are playing mind games so it becomes pretty interesting and exhausting.

FATTY: I like your mind games too, some things we have in common w/ the oil snatching -- it basically sends a message of: ya buddy, you know I own your ass. <---please....no sick jokes.:D

in everything u need an edge and u gotta do what it takes to get it. Heres an example from last rugby season, we were lining out and this big old somoane guy is right across from me. I made it a point to smack him as hard as possible. I opened up a nasty gash on my forhead we couldnt keep it closed so i grabbed a hat put some gazz across it and put it on backwards and hit him harder. He finaly just started getting scared. I dont care who u are if u are scared there is a certain look that u get in your eyes. Then things started falling apart for him he couldnt seem to run like he ment it. He would just go down with no effort. The point this guy could plow me over with little effort, but through mental manipulation he folded. Ive never been big enough to play the sports I have but ive learned how to manipulate what i have to succead there is no such thing as i cant in this world there is what am i willing to do

Re: Oh yeah...HEE HEE HEE*evil*

Ivan said:
ya buddy, you know I own your ass. <---please....no sick jokes.:D

awww c'mon now... i was already to make one, i been busting my ass with my biz and needed some humor to loosen me up..... but since ya said please, i'll let it go this time. hehe

JW:D

In bb'ing I've pretty much just kept to myself. Acting like an introvert seems to draw attention from others?!?! It's like why aren't you saying anything?!?

I can pretty much tell when someone is playing mind games with me and just tune it out or take it right back to them. I'll usually just agree with them but mentally disposing of their attituude - Yea, you look good or You sure do look shitty :D

xcel

Everyone does in BB, you ever competed in a show mid summer and walked in the room 90 degree heat before pre judging and everyone is wearing Sweatshirts and sweat pants playing head games!!!!

Mind games

not athletic - I did punk a guy off a $65 poker pot on Wednesday night with pure bullshit though. - CH

there is a difference in being somewhat funny(like arnold) and being an asshole. i usually mind my own business but if someone wants to run their big mouth i wont run out of things to say. i love to compete and anyone who has played college sports knows that trash talking is just a part of the game. you make it work for you by using it as motivation to punish them even more whether its on stage or on the football field.

In high school I played 4 sports (football, basketball, baseball and track) and played football in college. I was never a big shit talker. I think along the same lines as xcel, if you're quiet it makes them wonder, what are you hiding? Espeically in football, if you own that guy from the first whistle, talking is not necessary. If someone told me they had my mother's pussy juice on their lips I'd laugh my ass off, because obviously they like fat women...lol

THE LAST TIME I DIETED I WAS TOO STUPID TO PLAY ANY GAMES!

I COULDN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT. MY EAR WAS RINGING...JACKED UP ON EPHEDRINE AND DEHYDRATED AS HELL. I WAS EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL. I CAN REMEMBER WANTING TO CHARGE STRAIGHT OVER A CAVE THE HEAD IN OF ANOTHER HEAVYWEIGHT THAT I THOUGHT LOOKED GOOD. THE GUY THAT WAS BACKSTAGE PUTTING THE OIL ON ME SAID..."HOLY FUCK, JUST SETTLE DOWN"....THING IS...I WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING. HAHAHA.....WHAT A DIPSHIT I AM. SO, TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.....I GUESS NOT....BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE A BRAIN TO PLAY ANY MIND GAMES. ONE GUY WHO WAS IN THE LIGHT HEAVIES TOLD ME HE'D JUST GOT BACK FROM COMPETING IN SOME BIG SHOW IN LAS VEGAS....EVEN HAD HIS PIC IN THE MAG TO SHOW ME HIS PLACING.....HE'D GOTTEN THIRD PLACE IN A SHOW WITH 123 COMPETITORS OR SOMETHING. HE TOLD ME HE WAS DOING THIS SHOW JUST TO PICK UP EXTRA TROPHIES. BACKSTAGE HE WAS COOL THOUGH....HE SAID DON'T WORRY....YOU WON THE SHOW.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131