advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To see real results stick with 1000mgs+?

Hey RY,

how long do we have to crwl for??? How many cycles?

I have been training for 15 years...out of those 15 years, 14 have been natural. I have 3 cycles under my belt, and I was curious if this is enough crawling???

Man that sounded like a dickhead statement, but it was not meant to be at all.

thanks RY :)

moose

I read and comprehend just fine thanks. You asked a question and I answered it. Why ask if you dont want an answer? And who exactly does this approach so "obviously" work for?

Steak..... some babies just need a little less milk than others. Chalk it up to genetics.

JDog..

not flamin' you bro, and I didn't mean to be a smartass, but I thought the whole "4000 mg bandwagon" idea was a little extreme. thanks for the input though.

:)

It was meant to be extreme..... as in the "exagerated doses" I mentioned. People always assume that more is better and I think thats a dangerous mind set that alot of newer users should be steered clear of. Probably could have chose my wording a bit better.

Cool bro?! I didnt mean to come off like a prick either.
:D

ya see, thats why I love this this board,sport and lifestyle. you can ask 10 vets that exact same question, and get 10 qualifies yet different answers on the same thing. I say let your body and/or genetics be your guide. I'm only 22yrs old, and my first ever cycle was of 800mg/wk of T-400 and 150mg/eod of tren. thats it. so I really don't know how small dosages would work for me. but I'll tell ya what, when I get over a gram a week in test all in conjunctioin with other things, my body LOVES to grow. but like I said before and will continue to say untill the end of time. if you don't eat enough protien and calories, it dosen't matter how much trash you take. YOUR NOT GOING TO GROW!!!!! lift and dose smarter, not harder! *LOL* sorry to ramble on, I just see alot of bro's thinking that it's the drugs that make you grow. and thats why they can't win a show. so if not me, listen to the vet's that know. like Xcel, mikeS, RY, BigA, WYlde, big kiwi ect. they'll probley all tell you the same. take care...
good luck and be safe....

bigger....

Nutrition

Yes there is going to be more gains with the more you pump. I read a study that more or less said.. the higher the blood concentration of test the more results are seen. Now lets face it your gains are going to be 100% related to what you eat. I have tons of friends who pump 3+ grams and dont grow nearly as well as myself who only pumps 1 grams as of right now. Lets say you eat 4 half assed meals a day. Probably around 2200 calorioes you body wont have anything to grow on and you will just hold water. Eat 6 to 7 meals a day. Train no more than 4 times a week. I just started HIT training and it kicks ass. I also suggest while trying to put size on take EFA's 3 times a day and try to get some Amino Acids with each meal. Taking in aminos with each meal will give your body the full spectrum of the amino pool. Not every protein has a complete spectrum of the aminos. This will increase nitrogen rentention in the muscle greatly.

Once your nutrition is staright though.. yes the more you pump the more you grow. But work your way up slowly. Good luck

A few comments:

First, your receptors never are truly saturated with androgen. It is an equilibrium in which the androgen molecules attach to the receptors for varying lengths of time. When the androgen dissociates, it can be replaced by another molecule of androgen, it can itself reattach to the receptor, or the receptor can remain "empty" for a period of time. Additionally, the active complex is actually two activated receptors joined together, so the effect of doubling the dose of androgen (say, from 500 mg to 1 gm) is not double. It is a matter of "diminishing returns". Therefore, "baby steps" from 500 mg/wk is probably a waste of time, especially if you cycle.

Second, side effects are mostly overblown. All can be countered easily, although some may not want to use propecia for hair loss due to the loss of sex drive.

Finally, diet is something that cannot be emphasized enough. Simply put, you will not grow without proper nutrition.

Side-note: 1+ gm/wk for three years straight has not increased the side effects one bit.

SJ

AAS does not have any calories in it...

IT is an AID...

FOOD TO GROW...AAS TO HELP YOU GROW EVEN MORE

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner