YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To see real results stick with 1000mgs+?

Steak Helmet

Banned
I am just curious...

I plan on becoming a freak in size, but I was wondering if you all you well knowledged pros out there think it is best to keep injectables at 1000mgs+ or just do 500mgs over a long period of time.

Right now I am 230...Iwant to get to 250...260 but I feel if I stick to 500mgs a week it will take me longer to get there. I figure once I get there, I will lower my doses.

Let me know what you think?

All the big boys I talk to say stay with 1000mgs+ and yo uwill see great results. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, so once I get there, I plan on staying there

We all use several grams per week for long periods. When we maintain, we drop to 1,000mg/week.

THanks big A

Right now I am at my third cycle:

1000mgs of SUS 250 12 weeks
LAst 4 weeks I plan on adding 50mgs of STANABOL

Then bridge with Ananvar for 8 weeks
Start CLOMID on week 15 to week 17 100mgs ED

After 8 weeks start CYP 1000mgs a week with 50mgs of D's

does this sound good for getting up to 250?

thanks

FOR A LONG TIME I HAVE BELIEVED FOR ME THAT LOWER DOSAGES WERE BETTER. I AM ALWAYS SCARED OF SIDES ECT. I KNOW BY TALKING TO ALOT OF THE PROS AND TOP AMATUERS THAT IT DOES TAKE SEVERAL GRAMS. NOT FOR ALL...BUT MOST. THE SIZE WE ARE SEEING TODAY IS BECAUSE OF MANY FACTORS IE: INSULIN, GROWTH, LOTS OF GEAR. BELIEVE ME THAT THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 500 MGS AND 1500 MGS OF TEST.....BIG DIFFERENCE.

LAts,

that is true...1500mgs is what one would do in 3weeks if they were to do 500mgs a week. So, in theroy, you wuld see a huge gain in size, and the sides would be more prevalent.

I think for now, I will stick with the 1000mgs...if things stay ok(sides, and my boys staying full), I might bump it up to 1500mgs

1000mgs of SUS 250 and 500mgs of GALENKIA TEST DEPO 250

The "secret formula" to incredible size is the most obvious and most overlooked formula..... Large doses of test and lots of food.

Test is best.

I would bet that the difference in sides noticed from a gram compared to 500mg would be quite minimal but the difference in gains would be exponential.

personally

My thoughts are, if you body is accustomed to 500mg why not take a smaller step to 750 first? Its will still be an increase and gains will be made. Then progress to 1000 etc. Everyone tries to rush this process and it just doesn't work that way for most. A series of small baby steps where you increase doses gradually to me seems like a smarter approach. Some do experience sides at 1000 that maybe they would not at 750 but you will never know if you totally skip that dose completely. Why take more than necessary especially if your receptors are relatively fresh? Just a thought...

I AGREE. DO THE BABY STEPS. ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IS THAT the difference in sides from 500 to 1000mgs is not much at all. if 250 mgs is enough to shut down our hormonal axis then 1000mgs is not going to make much of a difference. the main culprit for most people is the length of time the axis is off. like i said before, most answers will be vague and not really answering the question since evryone is different in how they react.

awesome post fellas. So...if you DIDN'T take "baby steps" and go from 500 (the highest test dose I 've taken per week) to 750 mgs/week., and instead jumped to 1gram a week, would you not become as potentially big as you could have been by taking "baby steps" OR, would your body be able to get just as big...AND faster??? hopefully the question is clear. My main concern is that I want to reach my full genetic/chemically enhanced potential as far as size goes, but will skipping the baby steps hinder this??

:confused:

moose

well, i am sure there will be different opinons on this subject but, i feel that 1000mgs is still the best for me. when i went from 500 to 750 i did not notice a hugh difference. the difference in gains going from 500 to 1000 is...well a little more significant. what i am trying to say is going to give better results within reason. the results will not be "double" as the numbers indicated but, still noticable better. try to see how your body reacts. if you notice more sides than gains, then back the dosage off a little.

moose

It would be nice if it worked that way, but it quite simply does not. If thats the case lets all jump on the 4000mg bandwagon and we will all be top pros in no time. As Lats stated, it is really an individual thing. I am still progressing nicely and I am in the mid 1000mg range and its been 6 years for me. I think many take far more than necessary and that the amount that most pros take is highly exagerated. I am good frieds with 4 noteable pros and all of them are just a whisker over 2000mg and that is in pre-contest mode. They actually take less when bulking. I have yet to match the gains I made on my very first cycle of 250 mg + 4 D's a day. 186 to 226 in under 10 weeks. Take it slow is still my advice.

Just remeber that you body can only use so much at one time. Once your recepters are full, there full!

Lats your last post was right on the money I could not have said it better.

JDogg, I agree, but, I never said it worked that way in the first place. I was just simply brainstorming with my thoughts/questions. However, it's obviously worked for some. Everyone is different. My post was an open-ended question, not aimed one way or another. read it.

Nutrition is still going to be the #1 key though. 1 gram a week in test is MUCH more effective for me than 500mg. and 1500mg is where I LOVE to play. but that only problem when useing that much test is that, unless you a seasoned vet you can't eat enough. test alone and a shit load of food is going to be that best thing you could ever use excluding slin and GH. but thats just my two cents.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

BTY, that is some of the best shit I have read today.

Thanks for all the input fellas...

I guess the people that take baby steps will always be babies...

not a flame...well ok I lite a flame under your ass to get you to take 1000mgs+

week 5 of 1000mgs SUS250

Loving it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc