over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Slin or not to slin?

CollinDC

Registered
Newbies
Hey bros I'd like some advice... I just started gold tops from a sponsor here on the boards and checked my BG before then 20mins after my GH shot. I do 1.5iu am then 1.8iu 7 hours later for 3.3iu/day total.
My BG before was 91 and then tested again 20 mins later and it was 113 after doing the 1.8iu. Would it be advisable to do a few iu of Insulin to bring my BG down? Or is this acceptable? If I dont HAVE to do it I wont but if this would cause any long term issues then I will.
Curious to hear you guys input
Thanks!

If you're fasted GH is 90 before injection I'd personally tell you to get that figured out first. Secondly I try using the GH for a different protocol before introducing insulin, everyone makes split dosing out to be superior but I disagree.

There is going to be transient insulin resistance right after a shot as the GH is active. Take your BG away from food AND GH and keep up with the trend.

I’ve always used GH as a protective tool during fasting times or cardio.

Like 2iu AM, fast till 12 or 1pm. Then pre bed with a carbless low calorie meal.

If your going to take a high dose and eat food, a touch of insulin could be helpful.

But you can definitely structure 2-4iu growth throughout the day and not muck up insulin sensitivity. I’d say 1.5-2iu AM, fast a couple hours, then another 1.5-2iu 1 hour pre workout IM without carbs. IM growth peaks at 3 hours so you will have 2 hours post workout with high serum GH floating around

Try to shoot your HGH dose all before bed....

If it's over 6iu, split the dose prewo and postwo.

Also another great plan is to run 2-3 weeks growth, then a mini cut of 5-7 days using low dose DnP to restore sensitivity

Hey bros I'd like some advice... I just started gold tops from a sponsor here on the boards and checked my BG before then 20mins after my GH shot. I do 1.5iu am then 1.8iu 7 hours later for 3.3iu/day total.
My BG before was 91 and then tested again 20 mins later and it was 113 after doing the 1.8iu. Would it be advisable to do a few iu of Insulin to bring my BG down? Or is this acceptable? If I dont HAVE to do it I wont but if this would cause any long term issues then I will.
Curious to hear you guys input
Thanks!
if you have problems with high sugar when using gh, I advise you to give the whole dose once before training

if you have problems with high sugar when using gh, I advise you to give the whole dose once before training
Would you consider 113 BG high post injection? Also doing the 3.3iu pre workout would lower my BG due to the training and burning up the sugar? Just trying to clarify

Would you consider 113 BG high post injection? Also doing the 3.3iu pre workout would lower my BG due to the training and burning up the sugar? Just trying to clarify
firstly, 113 is not high sugar, but as for gh before training, yes - giving it before training in some way helps counteract the sugar-lifting effect it causes

Ok thank you for all the advice!

I am going to keep track of my waking fasted BG for a couple of days, I workout at 6am Fasted also... I'll report back with my results in a few days

If you're fasted GH is 90 before injection I'd personally tell you to get that figured out first. Secondly I try using the GH for a different protocol before introducing insulin, everyone makes split dosing out to be superior but I disagree.
What would you say the optimal waking fasted BG should be in your experience?

I've been useing Citrus Bergamot for a little over 3 months alongside TUDCA and other various supps. I'll look into Berberine to add to my arsenal

What would you say the optimal waking fasted BG should be in your experience?

Relative and it'd be more important to see the trend of your fbg rather than just judge you current numbers. Lower is not always better but for someone who is active 90 is objectively on the high'ish side. I'm not a fan of adding a problem to fix a problem, I'd recommend taking Lukis advice and just shoot the GH pre workout.

Did a 2 day short log,not working out this weekend and I also use the 5 on 2 off hgh protocol. Here are the readings

Day 1 - 430am fasting BG 87
Pre gym 3.3iu, post gym BG 95
2hr post meal BG 114

Day 2 - 630am fasting BG 90
Pre gym 3.3iu, post gym BG 101
2hr post meal BG 120

Dont know if gear matters but I'm taking
200 test e
250 mast e
250 Primo

Blood pressure sits around 125/78 ... took my BP little while ago and was 116/62 100HR, high HR from the growth?
Also run 2 miles 2x a week and elliptical 1hr 4x week when I dont run

I'm not super lean but around 10% maybe a hair less - visible veins in abs etc.
Supps -
Citrus Bergamot 2,000mg
TUDCA 1,000mg
Vitamin K2+D3 250mcg,180mcg
Astragalus 900mg
DHEA 50mg
Vitamin C 4,000mg
CoQ10 800mg
Krill oil 5g
Berberine 1,800mg (started yesterday)
ALA 1,200mg (started yesterday)
CBD oil 40mg (started yesterday)

Looking forward to the replys

Did a 2 day short log,not working out this weekend and I also use the 5 on 2 off hgh protocol. Here are the readings

Day 1 - 430am fasting BG 87
Pre gym 3.3iu, post gym BG 95
2hr post meal BG 114

Day 2 - 630am fasting BG 90
Pre gym 3.3iu, post gym BG 101
2hr post meal BG 120

Dont know if gear matters but I'm taking
200 test e
250 mast e
250 Primo

Blood pressure sits around 125/78 ... took my BP little while ago and was 116/62 100HR, high HR from the growth?
Also run 2 miles 2x a week and elliptical 1hr 4x week when I dont run

I'm not super lean but around 10% maybe a hair less - visible veins in abs etc.
Supps -
Citrus Bergamot 2,000mg
TUDCA 1,000mg
Vitamin K2+D3 250mcg,180mcg
Astragalus 900mg
DHEA 50mg
Vitamin C 4,000mg
CoQ10 800mg
Krill oil 5g
Berberine 1,800mg (started yesterday)
ALA 1,200mg (started yesterday)
CBD oil 40mg (started yesterday)

Looking forward to the replys
But I don't understand why you're looking for a problem if your sugar is really good

I'm not looking for any problems,maybe I am a hypochondriac.I just want to get other people's opinions that's all. One thing tho - I get nagging headaches (not bad just very light)now since I started these gold tops,I used to use generic Jins. Maybe those generic Jins scored low? I know these gold tops are super tho lol. Could it be linked or just a coincidence?

I don't see an issue with it.
Your fasted BGL is within range, your BP is great even on anabolics and GH, and you're lean.

I think slin would be an excellent addition, but do you have to use it...nah. If you have it I'd use it for preworkout at least to help shuttle, or post (or both), but that's just me.

Does your BP spike when you're experiencing headaches? Hows the water retention? I presume low since your BP is gtg. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131