over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Slin or not to slin?

I don't see an issue with it.
Your fasted BGL is within range, your BP is great even on anabolics and GH, and you're lean.

I think slin would be an excellent addition, but do you have to use it...nah. If you have it I'd use it for preworkout at least to help shuttle, or post (or both), but that's just me.

Does your BP spike when you're experiencing headaches? Hows the water retention? I presume low since your BP is gtg. Good luck!
No Blood pressure spike on the headaches,still in range.. maybe a coincidence. No bloat,very little water retention. I also notice I get REALLY lethargic tho.. I could sleep on a dime. I workout really early 6-7am .. tons of energy in my workouts but when I get home I crash

Thats your body returning to a parasympathetic state after a huge surge from GH/insulin/training...I really dont see what the issue is here...

If you feel like this is above your head.

A Hire a coach.

B. Stop.

You are only using 3.3iu HGH once a day.??
I think simply adding in the Berberine you have is more than enough to keep blood glucose in check unless you are eating 1000+ g carbs a day.

I think adding in a little insulin pre workout (Humulin-R or Humalog) combined with a good intra and post workout shake would certainly help with growing but it's definitely NOT required

You are only using 3.3iu HGH once a day.??
I think simply adding in the Berberine you have is more than enough to keep blood glucose in check unless you are eating 1000+ g carbs a day.

I think adding in a little insulin pre workout (Humulin-R or Humalog) combined with a good intra and post workout shake would certainly help with growing but it's definitely NOT required
Yes 3.3iu once pre workout, now to the insulin.
I used to mess with Novolin a few years back @ 1iu per 6g carbs,this took some experimenting of coarse as I started with the standard 1iu to 10g carbs but figured out I could get away with as little as 6g carbs per iu. I think it was Novolin the non prescription from Walmart. I just didn't like it because I didnt want all that insulin floating in my blood for so many hours and IMO wouldnt be optimal keeping excess fat off.
I have not ever tried short acting insulins local because they require a prescription

Yes 3.3iu once pre workout, now to the insulin.
I used to mess with Novolin a few years back @ 1iu per 6g carbs,this took some experimenting of coarse as I started with the standard 1iu to 10g carbs but figured out I could get away with as little as 6g carbs per iu. I think it was Novolin the non prescription from Walmart. I just didn't like it because I didnt want all that insulin floating in my blood for so many hours and IMO wouldnt be optimal keeping excess fat off.
I have not ever tried short acting insulins local because they require a prescription

The Novolin-R is fine (ALMOST identical) to the Humulin-R.
If you Inject it IM it kicks in a little faster an clears the system a little faster as well , about 4hr
So let's say you Inject you you HGH 1Hr pre workout then Inject your 10iu insulin 10 min pre training and start sipping the Intra-Workout shake (50g carbs) , train for an hour and drink your post workout shake (50g whey+50g carbs) then 2hr later have a meal that 50-60g protein and 50g carbs lower in fat to keep calories in check. BY the time you have finished eating you "window" for the active life if the insulin is about closed , you have covered your 10g carb per IU of insulin needs by an extra 50% and you have not over eaten calories in that time so there is no risk of adding fat.
Since you're training in the morning you have the rest of the day to arrange your diet which could have another carb meal to complete stave off the risk of hypoglycemia from the insulin if for some odd reason you blood sugar decide to stay low.
The trick is to adjust the insulin to your diet and not adjust the diet to the insulin

Gunsmith - could you recommend a good intra shake that you have used?

Thanks!

Gunsmith - could you recommend a good intra shake that you have used?

Thanks!

I personally prefer to use 20g EAA , 10g Glutamine , 10g Creatine , 5g Citrulline maleate and 5g L-Leucine all unflavored from True Nutrition and I use 50g carbs from powdered Gatorade. (lemon/lime kills the bitter taste)
It's cheap and I know exactly what's going into it and I can adjust anything as needed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws