over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to those that DONT compete....

I'm a young 20s guy and I've been training for 4.5 years seriously (fucking around with it 6 years all together).

I've actually yet to take the plunge on gear because I personally view it as a lifetime decision, I don't like the idea of coming on and off and having to deal with the mental/physical and emotional sides that would be associated with hormonal fluctuations. I've been reading about steroids for probably 2+ years now and I think I've built a pretty solid foundation of knowledge in that I know what I'd need to do to reach any bbing goals I may have, but I also realize that going after something like an IFBB pro card just isn't in my cards most likely.

There is too much drug abuse, too much politics and too much stupidity involved with the "sport" for me to want to get involved with it in that capacity. I train to look good and feel good and while it definitely tempts me at times to use gear seeing as I have solid genetics, I wonder "what's even the point?" I have a look that I'm pretty happy with (always striving to improve), I'm still making progress in the gym (slowly, but it's still there) and most of all I'm enjoying it for the sake of the activity and the journey itself.

Personally I think balance is best and we should always strive to improve ourselves IN and OUT of the gym, whether it's physically or mentally or spiritually. I don't want to embody a meathead and if I were to go down the gear route, I'd still make sure to take care of my mind/soul. My idea for humanity is to try and be a renaissance person (skilled at many things aka not just a meathead, a nerd or a "guru" but the meathead who's a nerd who happens to also be a guru) and the body is one of the pursuits that I feel is also very important to us here, but personally I don't see it as the most important or the only thing that matters. I don't view people that JUST want to workout any different as the nerds they may make fun of or the hippies that sit and meditate all day, to them they might be in the midst of a pursuit, but they're also missing out on the totality of what they are as a person (all of them being polarized to one extreme of the mind/body/soul)...at least in my opinion.

That said I don't judge anyone that pursues anything, uses tons of gear or is in love with bodybuilding as long as they are a good person and don't have other responsibilities they are forgetting (i.e using family money for their gear, while their kids go without clothes/books or things they need or risking their health when their children/wife need them as a spouse/parent). I think if you do that, that's very shitty and there is no excuse for that. However if you don't have any responsibilities to anyone else and you feel that potentially risking health is worth it, then by all means...as long as you're not harming anyone, go for it.

Last edited:
I am surprised you think he would get flamed for taking 3 grams. There are guys on here who are 180 pounds and not midgets who are over 3 grams. There will always be the preachers but it doesn't go on too much now. I think a lot of people are wising up to what goes on behind the scenes. The flaming doesn't happen that much now as in most cases it would be a case of calling the kettle black.

3 grams to get to 270??? that's like 10x more than he needs ;)

I'm a young 20s guy and I've been training for 4.5 years seriously (fucking around with it 6 years all together).

I've actually yet to take the plunge on gear because I personally view it as a lifetime decision, I don't like the idea of coming on and off and having to deal with the mental/physical and emotional sides that would be associated with hormonal fluctuations. I've been reading about steroids for probably 2+ years now and I think I've built a pretty solid foundation of knowledge in that I know what I'd need to do to reach any bbing goals I may have, but I also realize that going after something like an IFBB pro card just isn't in my cards most likely.

There is too much drug abuse, too much politics and too much stupidity involved with the "sport" for me to want to get involved with it in that capacity. I train to look good and feel good and while it definitely tempts me at times to use gear seeing as I have solid genetics, I wonder "what's even the point?" I have a look that I'm pretty happy with (always striving to improve), I'm still making progress in the gym (slowly, but it's still there) and most of all I'm enjoying it for the sake of the activity and the journey itself.

Personally I think balance is best and we should always strive to improve ourselves IN and OUT of the gym, whether it's physically or mentally or spiritually. I don't want to embody a meathead and if I were to go down the gear route, I'd still make sure to take care of my mind/soul. My idea for humanity is to try and be a renaissance person (skilled at many things aka not just a meathead, a nerd or a "guru" but the meathead who's a nerd who happens to also be a guru) and the body is one of the pursuits that I feel is also very important to us here, but personally I don't see it as the most important or the only thing that matters. I don't view people that JUST want to workout any different as the nerds they may make fun of or the hippies that sit and meditate all day, to them they might be in the midst of a pursuit, but they're also missing out on the totality of what they are as a person (all of them being polarized to one extreme of the mind/body/soul)...at least in my opinion.

That said I don't judge anyone that pursues anything, uses tons of gear or is in love with bodybuilding as long as they are a good person and don't have other responsibilities they are forgetting (i.e using family money for their gear, while their kids go without clothes/books or things they need or risking their health when their children/wife need them as a spouse/parent). I think if you do that, that's very shitty and there is no excuse for that. However if you don't have any responsibilities to anyone else and you feel that potentially risking health is worth it, then by all means...as long as you're not harming anyone, go for it.

If your test levels were as low as mine because of a medication that made my whole body crash you'd be begging for TRT...Your a lot younger than me also, so if your feeling good and happy, stick to what your doing.

Wow 2 grams a day?

I need to make a serious effort to just stay on low cruises most of the time. I have been chasing a high sex drive with no luck for too long and I just bloat. No point

I pushed to 3 grams to see if I had what it takes to compete as an elite.
No such luck. I could of taken more as I still felt great but couldn't consume more than 6000 cals to grow larger. Crazy ass metabolism.
Now I work up to 2 grams on a winter bulker that still gets me to 270 @10%
Currently 750 sust 400 deca 200 mast and add as I grow.
3 grams is a lot and found no extra benefit for me besides strength gains which is not what I'm after.
Working on finding the lowest dose possible to maintain 250 @ 6%
Bulk to 2gms, Cut on 400 test e 400 tren e, maintain on 200test 800 primo
seems to work great! Nothin Crazy?

No such luck. I could of taken more as I still felt great but couldn't consume more than 6000 cals to grow larger. Crazy ass metabolism.
3 grams is a lot and found no extra benefit for me besides strength gains which is not what I'm after.

Damn Monsta!!

Honestly I've always thought that I needed to compete to be a bodybuilder but I just love being big and I love training and training is alot more fun with steroids. I'm not doing this to make money or for a plastic trophy, I wanna crack sidewalks.

That's what I did. Been on trt for 4 months now and recently stopped hgh too. I'm going to blast again in a few weeks but it will be more conservative. I took it farther than I should have, not my doses, but the duration of time on those doses was my biggest problem. The only thing that really sucks about coming down to TRT is the fact I can't eat high protein/carb unhealthy food and stay lean. I have to eat better, which is also a huge factor when it comes to health.

Sorry for three posts in a row.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of doses did you use and for how long to get you where you wanted to be?

If you don't mind me asking, what type of doses did you use and for how long to get you where you wanted to be?

Probably for 1.5 out of 2 years, I was blasting tren, maybe more. Doses between 350-700mg per week, usually on the higher end of that though. Test was up to a gram up and down as well. It didn't take too long. I was eating like a monster and working out like a beast and growing like crazy. hgh was involved as well the whole time (5iu per day)

Probably for 1.5 out of 2 years, I was blasting tren, maybe more. Doses between 350-700mg per week, usually on the higher end of that though. Test was up to a gram up and down as well. It didn't take too long. I was eating like a monster and working out like a beast and growing like crazy. hgh was involved as well the whole time (5iu per day)

So it took two years for you to achieve your desired physique? Now how did the tren fair as far as growth or did you notice more size from the test and/or gh? And were you always that lean, you got a solid build man

Last edited:

We gotta get you onstage mate.

Your life and no offence intended....but at your age those numbers are crazy IMO

So it took two years for you to achieve your desired physique? Now how did the tren fair as far as growth or did you notice more size from the test and/or gh? And were you always that lean, you got a solid build man

I don't remember the timeline. I had a good base before I went on AAS. I just hit it hard and didn't really cruise much. It was like a long blast. I spend most of 2013 solidifying my body and achieving a new set point. If I really wanted to grow more, I could have. Everyone already thought I was too big. By March of this past year, I kind of had a moment where I was like, ok I need to back the fuck up.

We gotta get you onstage mate.

I'd much rather stare at you in those hot pink posing trunks you love to wear with pride :love:

Last edited:
I don't remember the timeline. I had a good base before I went on AAS. I just hit it hard and didn't really cruise much. It was like a long blast. I spend most of 2013 solidifying my body and achieving a new set point. If I really wanted to grow more, I could have. I just didn't really want to. Everyone already thought I was too big.

I'd much rather stare at you in those hot pink posing trunks you love to wear with pride :love:

Thanks for sharing

Every body is different. For me the added weight gain and constant feeding is more stressfull than the gear.
Unless mega dosing tren and or metabolic enhancers which I never need.
For some of you kids taking out the garbage is to stressful. lol

Every body is different. For me the added weight gain and constant feeding is more stressfull than the gear.
Unless mega dosing tren and or metabolic enhancers which I never need.
For some of you kids taking out the garbage is to stressful. lol

Hell yeah. I hear young bucks at the gym or some other random place complaining about the most simplistic shit.

I personally do not compete, but like to eat, train, and dose like I do. All the time. My training partner who does compete always says "on season, all season", however, I agree that preserving your health is key, or what's the point? I personally prefer to run cycles for 6 months, but blast the hard-hitting, short-acting gear for only about 3 months per cycle. Generally a hard hitting oral in the beginning, followed by 8-10 weeks of Tren, Test Susp, Prop, etc. But research and expirimenting with your own body are key

Your life and no offence intended....but at your age those numbers are crazy IMO

You gotta pay to play. Guys like Concrete and my self may pay a price in the end, but we are addicted to looking like we do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear