advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To those who have used SEO in your calves.

anabolicscuba

Registered
How painful was it? Were You able to walk normally? I've injected gear in my calves and I could barely walk and I had to walk on my tippy toes. Just don't want that to happen agin for over a month straight.

Wasn't bad just felt like walking with a pump allllllll day long

Wasn't bad just felt like walking with a pump allllllll day long

By the way, how the triceps + calves cycle went, suparay? Happy with the results? Are the gains still in place over a year later?

By the way, how the triceps + calves cycle went, suparay? Happy with the results? Are the gains still in place over a year later?

Yes, how was your experience?!

I would never use synthol due to my level of progression (possibily in the far future). However Barbie recently won some great gifts from synthetek... thank you. 1 bottle of synthol was included so I took that :) I might wait has it has an long expiry date. No point in it going to waste so I thought I would stick it in my bi-ceps as they are a small muscle and I only have 1 bottle. Although they are not lagging but my calves are more so. Do you think 1 bottle is enough for alittle trial. Calves? How would you dose it if you only had 100ml. I don't have the money to buy more plus I wouldn't as I don't compete and the reasons listed above. Thanks

Last edited:
ive been wanting to try site injection at the calves... still debating. A guy Im training did his and swears it caused his calve to tear when he was working

*interested*....my calves suck and always will.....i think SEO is all that could save them

Not Bad

I've used up to 6ml in gastroc without much pain. I've used UG prop in my calves, and felt crippling pain for days. Synthol is smooth. I'm 6'4 with skinny calves. The oil seems to be working well, but i'm not done with the cycle.

Last edited:

Hey man the triceps went good I found my inner head actually took on the most size who which helped brought it up good bit close to my outter... Never really had much pain in the tris..

Calves I had use about 3/4 of a bottle and put almost 2 inches on them I didn't take before pics... My calves aren't HUGE think right now they 19 1/2 give or take havent measured in a while but it was a noticeable difference to people I see a lot I get a few compliments on my calves thinking about a round 2 on them...

Hey man the triceps went good I found my inner head actually took on the most size who which helped brought it up good bit close to my outter... Never really had much pain in the tris..

Calves I had use about 3/4 of a bottle and put almost 2 inches on them I didn't take before pics... My calves aren't HUGE think right now they 19 1/2 give or take havent measured in a while but it was a noticeable difference to people I see a lot I get a few compliments on my calves thinking about a round 2 on them...

That's great. Do you have the before and after pictures of the triceps?

Let me see if I can dig some up... I know I took pics of my tris question is do I still have the pics.. Lol if I can find em I sure will post up

my girl and I both did it and it was well worth it!,,the pain gets better in a few days and we both kept 1.750 gains been a year

Appreciate that suparay.

I've been told that the best time to use SEO is during a cycle for best gains. Can anyone confirm this?

The pain wasn't very bad. The first couple of days were the worst but improved greatly with massage and stretching. I would do another round if I had the spare cash.

I did prop in my calves a few years ago and the pain was pretty intense. I could hardly stand extending my legs. I will NEVER do that again.

I've used seo in my calves and it was painful but not to bad. I have to say after two years I would say I kept 50% of the size. not too shabby

It blows my mind that people who use SEOs can't do something as simple as taking before and after pictures.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws