over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To use D-bol on a cycle, or not?

Landmonster

Registered
Greetings.

So, for a hypothetical 2nd cycle, I am considering this:

--Test cyp @ 500mg, 14 weeks
--Deca @ 250g mg, 12 weeks

In this hypothetical situation, I might also have 1250mg Dbol on hand. Adding Dbol to this mix would create a classic "Test + deca + dbol cycle".

However, recent posts about orals on this board have me concerned about using orals at all. People say it wrecks your lipid profiles, harms your liver values, trashes cholesterol... etc. Some people say they aren't necessary.

Others think it is wise to use an oral to "jump start" a long-esthered cycle like Test cyp and/or Deca. Lots of guys also think Dbol is a great drug, regardless. This is probably true, but I'm trying to weigh the risk/benefit profile of orals.. specifically Dbol in this case.

This D-bol could be run any number of ways.

A) 25mg a day, for 1st 25 days. (saving half for another cycle)
B) 25mg a day, for 1st 50 days (using all of it)
C) 25mg a day for 25 days... wait 4 weeks.... use 25mg a day for 25days at the end of the cycle (using all of it)
D) 50mg a day, for 1st 25 days. (using all of it)
E) Never use it at all.

So... which of these options is hypothetically the safest (other than E)? I'd be concerned about not ruining my cholesterol levels, damaging the liver beyond repair, or encountering other bad sides.

Is it stupid to use orals at all, or do they sometimes make wise additions to stacks?

Should I save it all for later? Throw it away?

Finally, is D-bol more or less safe than the other basic orals? (Tbol, Anavar, Andarol, etc)

Last edited:
I would go with the dball for the first 4. Weeks take 4. Weeks off repeat
Dosage. Test the waters start with 25 a day if your not getting desired effect then raise the dosage.

I'm not saying that blood work isn't important or that your health shouldn't be your number one concern, but running 30-50mg of an oral for 3-5 weeks isn't going to kill you (assuming that you're in over all good health). People are WAY over thinking cycles these days. Now if you have been abusing rec drugs, drinking a lot of alcohol, or have been blasting crazy doses for long periods of time then obviously things will be very different and running oral steroids could be the difference between pushing you over the edge.

Don't over simplify running dbol. Guys have been using dbol for 50-60 years and it is known to be one of the most, if not the most popular oral steroid to this day. The reason that it's so popular is because it's very effective, cheap, and relatively safe for the most part. Sure, your lipids and liver enzymes will be elevated for four weeks while you're running the dbol, but shortly after you drop it then everything should return back to normal levels. Again, this will all depend on your life style and diet, but just be smart. Don't go crazy with doses and cycle lengths and make sure to run supplements to improve lipid and liver health such as niacin, Liv 52, NAC, Synthergine, etc....

I've always been a big fan of dbol and would recommend adding it to your cycle. I would start at 25mg/day the 1st week and then bump it up to 50mg/day for weeks 2-4 if sides aren't an issue. Drop it out of your cycle after week 4 and start it up again in another 4-5 weeks. I also use a supplement made by Jarrow Labs called Liver PF to support liver function. You should see some great results!

Much respect,
BigDM

I'm not saying that blood work isn't important or that your health shouldn't be your number one concern, but running 30-50mg of an oral for 3-5 weeks isn't going to kill you (assuming that you're in over all good health). People are WAY over thinking cycles these days. Now if you have been abusing rec drugs, drinking a lot of alcohol, or have been blasting crazy doses for long periods of time then obviously things will be very different and running oral steroids could be the difference between pushing you over the edge.

Don't over simplify running dbol. Guys have been using dbol for 50-60 years and it is known to be one of the most, if not the most popular oral steroid to this day. The reason that it's so popular is because it's very effective, cheap, and relatively safe for the most part. Sure, your lipids and liver enzymes will be elevated for four weeks while you're running the dbol, but shortly after you drop it then everything should return back to normal levels. Again, this will all depend on your life style and diet, but just be smart. Don't go crazy with doses and cycle lengths and make sure to run supplements to improve lipid and liver health such as niacin, Liv 52, NAC, Synthergine, etc....

Perfect.

Orals are definitely harder on your body.

If you don't plan to compete or make a living out of bodybuilding I see no reason to use them.

You can look absolutely amazing without ever touching orals.

If you don't plan to compete or make a living out of bodybuilding I see no reason to use them.

Totally agree.
You can use Test prop to jump start a cycle with long esters.

I only use anadrol before strongmancontest

This is true. Just like you can get in great shape and shredded on nothing but Test.

He has the DBOL already. I say use it. It is a classic stack.

I would use it if you have it already.. Insane pumps in the gym for me at 30-40mg a day.

Love d-Bol!! Makes me feel good. Just blots me after week 3.

option D and E would be as follows... figure out what the magic number would be if used as a preWO booster only for the days you train if its 4x or 5x a week... even if it 15-20mg dose for the duration you will reap something out of it.. or instead of the last 4 extended it out a 2-3 more weeks so as the longer esters are tapering out of your system your still running the dbol to wrap up your cycle entirely since its going to clear your system in a few days not weeks like the test/deca...

option D and E would be as follows... figure out what the magic number would be if used as a preWO booster only for the days you train if its 4x or 5x a week... even if it 15-20mg dose for the duration you will reap something out of it.. or instead of the last 4 extended it out a 2-3 more weeks so as the longer esters are tapering out of your system your still running the dbol to wrap up your cycle entirely since its going to clear your system in a few days not weeks like the test/deca...

Are you saying run it the entire length of the cycle just on workout days at like 20mg?

Are you saying run it the entire length of the cycle just on workout days at like 20mg?

in regards to the preWO booster, yes. if 20mg is the magic number you reached doing the math on how frequent you train to allow you to take it just preWO for whole cycle then that is solid dose for that purpose. be sure to take it 90min-2hr before training and you'll be good to go..

I personally have used 25mg preWO only a handful of times for extended period of times as well over the last couple years successfully with no major issues as well as read accounts from a few guys here who are on legit fixed TRT doses and used dbol in the 20-25mg range as just a preWO booster on the days they trained, be it 3x-5x a week, and made phenomenal gains trying to break thru whatever plateau they were at at the time....

I love taking 20 to 30mg preworkout, definitely good if stuck at a plateau.. Plus u feel damn good

Well, let's do some math.

1250mg is 62 doses of 20mg each.

At 5 workouts per week, that would last 12 weeks. (60 doses)

Isn't that too long to run Dbol?? (Even at 5 days per week) Is there a risk of kidney damage from this stuff, or just liver damage?

Last edited:
Well, let's do some math.

1250mg is 62 doses of 20mg each.

At 5 workouts per week, that would last 12 weeks. (60 doses)

Isn't that too long to run Dbol?? (Even at 5 days per week) Is there a risk of kidney damage from this stuff, or just liver damage?

Kidney damage would only occur if blood pressure was high for a long period of time. I personally wouldn't run any oral for that amount of time even at 20mg/day, but unless you are already unhealthy and have kidney liver problems I doubt that you're going to go into failure.

Again, you guys are way over thinking this stuff. Just take 30-50mg/day for 3-5 weeks at a time and leave it at that. When you start having to write out algebra problems for your cycles then you are obviously putting way too much thought into it. :lightbulb:

I would not run dianabol, since the converted metabolites of the drug are very powerful synthetic form of estrogen. Long-lasting, extremely powerful, nasty side effects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131