over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to xcel

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i know ur cycling the dc way now, just wondering what ur using to cruise, i mean besides the low dose test u using any hcg to keep the boys plump, i assume clomid and what anti-e ?

also u doing the workout he outlined as well?

I tried both low dose test and morning-only d-bol for my 3-week cruise. I like the AM d-bol and will stick with that. I also do clomid and anastrozole during cruise.

I do ~1,250iu ED for last 4-days of cycle. Don't get too much shrinkage ;)

I do my own version of high intensity workout. After thorough warm-up, I do 3 "drop-sets" with no rest - do as many as possible on last set (since I have no spotter - at home gym). This pretty much does me in! Of course I do the stretching.

xcel

cool, u got a pm, also do u use a-dex while on or prefer femara or nothing

I use 1/2 tab of Letrozole during cycle. It has been doing wonders up until this last cycle, which I'm just going into last (4th) week. I'm currently on 150mg TNE and 50mg+ inj winny ED.

Here's what's been going on: I started dc-style cycling after I took pictures in Sept. - I weighed around 173 and <6% BF. I jumped back up fairly quickly to 181-183 lbs at ~7% BF and have been holding that. Right after I started my current "burst," I started following wyldeones diet recommendations. I'm now almost 200 lbs and don't feel that I've put much fat on!!!

Just today, the guy that sits next to me says "You've been putting on some weight, haven't you?" He said he can see it in my face?!?!? The face - doesn't that mean I'm looking bloated?

I'll get my BF checked in about a week or two and see where I'm REALLY at.

Next burst I may try some prop/EQ mix along with TNE for a change. Total the test amount to 150mg and 100+mg EQ ED.

xcel

Xcel-Q on this matter......

xcel- I am getting ready to go off completely, as we talked about b4 I don't really want to. I've been on cruise with low dose of test only and I've done the moning only dbol b4 and that worked good. Q- would I get the same out of morning only drol @ 50-100 as it's what I have most of and could use til my next cycle......Really hate the thought of being off!!! What's your thoughts on this......take care.

patk

Love to but, had that in w/ my low dose of test.....forgot to mention that!

patk

I've got some of that too!! I'm waiting until my OWIES heal up first to take advantage of the "strength"! :D

xcel

you just need to be more careful when taking out the trash...LOL!

patk

Re: Xcel-Q on this matter......

patk said:
xcel- I am getting ready to go off completely, as we talked about b4 I don't really want to. I've been on cruise with low dose of test only and I've done the moning only dbol b4 and that worked good. Q- would I get the same out of morning only drol @ 50-100 as it's what I have most of and could use til my next cycle......Really hate the thought of being off!!! What's your thoughts on this......take care.
See if I can explain it better than I understand it. The small amount of d-bol 10mg, taken immediately upon awakening corresponds with the body's natural rise in testosterone. This amount, along with timing, fools the body and HPTA does not adjust for it. Using too much d-bol or a second dose will affect hpta.

Base on that, I would believe that drol would be WAY TOO HIGH a dose.

Now after saying this you may go - YOUR HPTA IS ALREADY SHUT DOWN from just coming off 1g test a week! I'm just experimenting with it all and it seems to be "easier" on my system than the low-dose test - gives my body a break from the high dose. Plus I don't seem to be losing much if any strength during the cruise :)

xcel

patk said:
you just need to be more careful when taking out the trash...LOL!
:D
I helped a guy move this big-ass file cabinet at work and torqued the middle finger on my left hand - WTF!!! It's huge and swollen so much I can't close my hand!!

xcel :mad:

Bro.....you really need to more careful out there!:D you better where safety goggle...you might put your eye out!

patk

I Thought that the cruise for DC style is designed to get as close to homeostasis as possible while on. If you did 10mg dbol in am, wouldn't that be more like a short bridge instead of a cruise. I thought the idea of the cruise was to keep test in the body.

I believe that you're correct. That's why I refer to my cycle as a "doggcrapp-style" not doggcrapp cycle. Been working very well for me so far!

xcel

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members