over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tobacco

I am a Big smoker. 2 packs a day.
Not that I.m proud of it. I could Buy A New Corvette with the Money.
As Far as Health, I'm sure its Bad but I'm also sure it effects everyone different.
I come from a long line of Smokers and were all still here!
Grandparents 2-3 packs PallMall no filters lived till there 80"
My Dad is 77 and Mom 72. My brother got checked and Doc said it was like he has never smoked.
Me I do 6-12 hours of Concrete Cardio a day and Most ( in shape people) Complain about 20 minutes on a treadmill.....lol.

Not sure but Tren may be worse.....Ya Think!
Or how about 4-6000 cals. Or dieting to extreme's....4% cant be healthy!
Or Half the other shit We Take...

people like you absolutely piss me off! i was always jealous of the big dudes who smoke and drank and didnt give a shit, while i hadda eat and lift and watch everything i did just to be KINDA big and strong. and they just busted ass doing construction all day, too.
goddam it. now tho im too old to care plus i hadda recover from pills and alcohol and now its kratom only, tho i was thinking about vaping. but i dont know if thats cheaper than my fave marlboro menthols....i was a pack a day smoker when i was a 12 pack a day drinker.

Last edited:
I dip grizzly but it's only when I'm studying in combo with adderall for the nootropic effect or when I get deep into a diet. Definitely keeps me more on top of things cognitively. I'll go through a few cans over the course of a few days or a week but never have had any trouble putting it down and never have cravings for it

Balance risk vs reward

“Kuhn in those days was an incredible chain-smoker. First Pall Malls and then True Blues (a low tar and low nicotine alternative). Alternating. One cigarette lighting another. Matches were irrelevant. Maybe six, maybe seven packs of cigarettes a day. All that was essential was burning and smoke. And a massive cut-glass ashtray filled with the debris of an endless series of burnt-out butts.”

https://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/06/the-ashtray-the-ultimatum-part-1/

Acetylcholine:
Acetylcholine has been implicated in learning and memory in several ways. The anticholinergic drug, scopolamine, impairs acquisition of new information in humans[14] and animals.[7] In animals, disruption of the supply of acetylcholine to the neocortex impairs the learning of simple discrimination tasks, comparable to the acquisition of factual information[15] and disruption of the supply of acetylcholine to the hippocampus and adjacent cortical areas produces forgetting comparable to anterograde amnesia in humans.[16]

Smoking (or smokeless tobacco):
Nicotine imitates the action of a natural neurotransmitter called acetylcholine and binds to a particular type of acetylcholine receptor, known as the nicotinic receptor. ... In smokers, repeated nicotine stimulation thus increases the amount of dopamine released in the nucleus accumbens

Last edited:
I quit chewing tobacco just over a year ago, quit drinking booze 4 months ago. Two of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I use camel snus. I burn through two cans a day, which is an expensive habit. $12.55 everyday for this shit. I really just want to quit based on the money i spend alone.

That is the thing that gets me. How can we as bodybuilders get on smokers so much when we inject so much foreign crap into our bodies? Bit hypocritical. Don't see guys dropping dead at age 26 from smoking. Both are unhealthy for sure.

I look at it Like a Giant Teeter/Tooter.
A little Bad, A little Good. Most of the time your in the Middle!

I use camel snus. I burn through two cans a day, which is an expensive habit. $12.55 everyday for this shit. I really just want to quit based on the money i spend alone.
Try keeping your dips in longer. I can keep a single pouch of Snus in for a couple hours a lot of the time and the stuff still has some flavor left when I do discard it.

Really, over $6.25 a can? Wow, it's around $4.10 a can here. I can make a can last 4 days though because I use other chew as my main source and use Snus for in stores, job interviews, church, court, bedtime, etc.

Copenhagen mint pouches and Camel mint Snus are my main vices. I've been chewing way more on than off for 27 years now. I spent a pretty decent amount of that time smoking too. Now, I usually only have a couple cigarettes after I drop my kids off with their mom and I am driving back home on the weekends. I guess it somehow helps me cope with the pain. Oh, and sometimes when in other stressful or depressing situations like my divorce hearing yesterday. I won't buy a pack though because I know what will happen... I have a helluva time putting them back down again after that pack and will end up smoking for several months or longer, again.

Ingested, inhaled, processed, used... not only is it unhealthy, its just gross. Wouldn't go near someone with a tobacco habit of any sort.
However, i saw a different perspective and (spiritual) use for tobacco leaves at a recent ayahuasca ceremony i went to. The plant was mixed with other roots and herbs and blown into each nostril to open the pineal gland. It wad also brewed with some herbs, lemon, spices to make a 'bath' for topical energy clearing

I would love to talk to you about your ayhuasca experience - something I very much want to experience myself. Rmtt and I had some pretty cool pm’s regarding spirituality. It’s an awesome global movement that people seem to be awakening within/without.
Didn’t mean to hijack thread OP

Never been able to deal with tobacco. Always made me nauseous. I’ve mentioned before though that i hung out with Markus Ruhl back in lste 90’s and the cat chain smoked an entire pack of cigs while we were talking. It was insane seeing that monstrous fckr smoke like a junkie - but he was a super cool dude

I’m a big dipper. Grizzly Snuff. About a can and a half a day. Always lift with one in. My workout are just fine. I’ve accrued all the mass I want and did it years ago. Lately, because I take several nootropics, I pretty much keep a dip in when I’m not eating. Been dipping since 17. I’m 38. Probably going to quit soon just because it’s a waste of money. My teeth and gums are fine. Good genetics plus I floss nightly, use a Sonicare brush and every night before retiring to the couch then bed I’ll rinse with a whitening/fluoride rinse. And then put a big n juicy hog in to fall asleep with hahaha

Dude I chew and that sounds nasty as all fuck. You fall asleep with a dip in?

Try keeping your dips in longer. I can keep a single pouch of Snus in for a couple hours a lot of the time and the stuff still has some flavor left when I do discard it.

Really, over $6.25 a can? Wow, it's around $4.10 a can here. I can make a can last 4 days though because I use other chew as my main source and use Snus for in stores, job interviews, church, court, bedtime, etc.

Copenhagen mint pouches and Camel mint Snus are my main vices. I've been chewing way more on than off for 27 years now. I spent a pretty decent amount of that time smoking too. Now, I usually only have a couple cigarettes after I drop my kids off with their mom and I am driving back home on the weekends. I guess it somehow helps me cope with the pain. Oh, and sometimes when in other stressful or depressing situations like my divorce hearing yesterday. I won't buy a pack though because I know what will happen... I have a helluva time putting them back down again after that pack and will end up smoking for several months or longer, again.

If I left a pouch in for 2 hours it would be like an old battered tea bag..

If I left a pouch in for 2 hours it would be like an old battered tea bag..
LOL, you must be someone who has to fidget with their dips... I usually just pack it in good once and forget about it.

LOL, you must be someone who has to fidget with their dips... I usually just pack it in good once and forget about it.

Yeah I rotate it around lol.

Gotta hit all the "receptors" :rolleyes:

Damn..and i felt bad about my 1 can every 2 days.

I am a Big smoker. 2 packs a day.
Not that I.m proud of it. I could Buy A New Corvette with the Money.
As Far as Health, I'm sure its Bad but I'm also sure it effects everyone different.
I come from a long line of Smokers and were all still here!
Grandparents 2-3 packs PallMall no filters lived till there 80"
My Dad is 77 and Mom 72. My brother got checked and Doc said it was like he has never smoked.
Me I do 6-12 hours of Concrete Cardio a day and Most ( in shape people) Complain about 20 minutes on a treadmill.....lol.

Youre a genetic marvel. Im very suprised youre still breathing to be honest...

Ive chewed off and on for around 10 years. Love me some redman. I pretty much only chew at work or while driving

I chew; I stopped smoking.. I smoked for 5 Years, awful feeling; and the smell is gross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dip, Copenhagen Wintergreen Longcut almost all day, even in class. I started dipping to quit smoking about 5 years ago, and I just never stopped dipping.

I chewed Copenhagen Snuff for 30 years. Have quit that, now I smoke one cigar a day. I am 64 years old and in excellent health, training for 2 hours 5 days a week. Don't think I will be quitting soon because I have 4 humidors and keep them full.

Your living the dream Timft. Cigars are my favorite, I love LFD maduros. They are just too steep for my student funds atm.

I would love to talk to you about your ayhuasca experience - something I very much want to experience myself. Rmtt and I had some pretty cool pm’s regarding spirituality. It’s an awesome global movement that people seem to be awakening within/without.
Didn’t mean to hijack thread OP
Nah by all means, I'm actually curious about that too but moreso from a pharmacological perspective rather than the faggy millennial pseudo-shamanistic one. I've never tried a hallucinogen so post up a trip report of that shit here when it's done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131