over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Today`s part of my leg workout.

emeric delczeg

IFBB PRO / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer

Ok, we started with calves (not filmed) next was squats superset wit negative leg press, next we did negative leg curls, next negative leg extension (not filmed) next Bulgarian split squat(not filmed) and finished up with bocce ball body weight squats.

If I'm inside a gym at 70yrs old I'm happy as hell, if I'm suqatting......IM WINNING!

fountain of youth
Healthy lifestyle, my recovery is very fast, as fast as when I was in my early 20s. I have been working out 2 times per day agent, I changed my carbs sources, I don`t eat rice, bred, pasta anymore, still consuming 36 raw eggs per day and raw milk, I do have broccoli every day, for carbs Pineapple, berries, Dates and raw honey. After reading and studying information on Growth Factors for over 25 years I learned that the growth factors are the one in charge with longevity and health, not hormones, hormones are important also, but the growth factors are in charge for health and longevity, growth factors are not hormones, but they act as hormones, not like androgens hormones.

I honestly do not think I have ever seen any 70-year olds in any of the gyms i've trained at, with 3 plates on their backs doing any form of squats. Leg press yes, squats....no. Not saying any of my gyms were hardcore, but they have had a lot of big and strong guys roll through them over the years...but not at 70 from what I can remember.

Man, you are on a different level with that egg/broccoli shake. I think i'd probably vomit on the first sip, haha. i've gotten very soft as i've gone from teens to 40's:eek: lol.

Hey, congrats Emeric, that is very impressive.

***Are you still training legs 3x per week?

I am thoroughly impressed.

I am curious how you do your negative sets? Do you have a training partner lift the weight during the concentric contraction?

I honestly do not think I have ever seen any 70-year olds in any of the gyms i've trained at, with 3 plates on their backs doing any form of squats. Leg press yes, squats....no. Not saying any of my gyms were hardcore, but they have had a lot of big and strong guys roll through them over the years...but not at 70 from what I can remember.

Man, you are on a different level with that egg/broccoli shake. I think i'd probably vomit on the first sip, haha. i've gotten very soft as i've gone from teens to 40's:eek: lol.

Hey, congrats Emeric, that is very impressive.

***Are you still training legs 3x per week?
I have 2 very intense leg training per week, 1 workout squats on smith machine with negatives, Leg extension with negatives, leg curl with negatives, split Bulgarian squats, I always start with calves, 2nd workout free weight squats supper set with leg press, the leg press with negatives, leg curls , leg extensions and split Bulgarian squats, I do some legs every day, after upper body, some days leg extension 2 sets 20 reps, or body weight squats on bossaball 2 x 30 reps. On smith squats I use 4 plates for the negative part and 3 plate on the positive parts, 4 sets 14 reps. Occasionally with free weight squat I start 1 x 20 reps with just the bar, 1x 20 reps with 1 plate , 1x 20 reps with 1 45 plate and 1 25lbs plate each side, 1 set x 20 reps with 2 plates , 1 set x 14 reps 2 plates and 25lbs and 2 sets 10 reps with 3 plates with supper set with leg press with out negatives. I do leg extensions, leg curls and Bulgarian spilt squats every intense leg training days. I don`t like to go to heavy , never go below 10 reps, and try to do supper sets and negatives. I have been doing this agent for over 1 year, I use to train like this when I was competing. After legs I do 2 sets 20 reps biceps, 2 sets 20 triceps , 2 x20 said laterals, basically I train whole body every day, my diet is very high protein, fat and medium carbs, for carbs pineapple, berries , dates and honey. I have 3 melas with 70g protein and my last protein before bed 3 cups of raw milk.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131