over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Today's circuit style training day:)

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am doing leg extensions followed by leg press followed by decline sit-ups followed by regular deadlift with a good squeeze at the completion of the movement.

And here I thought you were getting old and soft on us;)

Jethro may be old as dirt...but he'd kick a lot of younger guys butts in the gym.

Video!

I realize this was sort of a dumb thread-

I should have tried to word it better- I thought someone might want write something about lifting:)

I am sort of a soft hearted devil:)

Last edited:
Please, Please whatever you do no more pics or vids of your famous man glute butt squeeze thingy at the top of the dead lift. I am not sure the newbies are ready for that just yet!! HAHAHA:p

Last night there was no butt squeeze!

I did 5x20 reps on decline dumbell presses. The 5 sets 20 reps incline dumbell presses and some triceps stuff:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
That's a thick inner chest.

Thanks, man!

That's a thick inner chest.

I read a lot of your threads- good content. I a pretty interested in the peptide research and I value what you share.

To be honest....your avatar motivates the hell out of me!

I don't always dress well for the gyms where I live.

Rockin' the jeans as well. Awesome.
I teach on an Indian Reservation in Montana. The place I lifted last night was a facility where the national guard does drills. I was in there by myself at 11:37pm last night when I took that pic.

If I went to a fancy gym in a less rural setting I would dress more appropriately.
I am alone up here most of the time and no one cares how retarded I look. Not even me.

HAHA JT lookin very large my friend. Keep up the hard work.

I resent that.....

Jethro may be old as dirt...but he'd kick a lot of younger guys butts in the gym.

.....Old as dirt comment, you bastard!

I prefer "talented and sexy".

Your looking great matey. I have changed my training recently and incorporate lots of sets with lower weight. I am tightening up alittle and on winny so just changed things to prevent injury and just for something different. Have you done any similar circuits since? I have done quite a few things in the last few weeks.

Today I done 3 plates either side on the decline barbell press. It was a tri-set and I done the press then bodyweight chest dips and finished with cable crossovers. I done 3 sets in total for that.

The other day I done Leg Press for 20 reps then db squats for 15 reps and finished with leg extensions for 12 reps. I done quite a lot of sets and couldn't walk at the end.

Another day I done one giant set for back and done 1 set for about 13 or 14back movements. Only rest was getting to each machine. Another back day I done supersets and picked 2 movements and done 5 sets of each and done 4 different supersets so 40 sets... probably in about 40 mins.

I always enjoy your threads/pics so keep them coming :)

Yes! That looks good, Elvia.

Your looking great matey. I have changed my training recently and incorporate lots of sets with lower weight. I am tightening up alittle and on winny so just changed things to prevent injury and just for something different. Have you done any similar circuits since? I have done quite a few things in the last few weeks.

Today I done 3 plates either side on the decline barbell press. It was a tri-set and I done the press then bodyweight chest dips and finished with cable crossovers. I done 3 sets in total for that.

The other day I done Leg Press for 20 reps then db squats for 15 reps and finished with leg extensions for 12 reps. I done quite a lot of sets and couldn't walk at the end.

Another day I done one giant set for back and done 1 set for about 13 or 14back movements. Only rest was getting to each machine. Another back day I done supersets and picked 2 movements and done 5 sets of each and done 4 different supersets so 40 sets... probably in about 40 mins.

I always enjoy your threads/pics so keep them coming :)

I am in an empty gym most of the time...so I set up stations and go from one exercise to another. Deads, chins, narrow grip pulldowns- sets like that.

I did all my sets with 50 pound dumbells last night. So lighter than what you are doing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 172
I am in an empty gym most of the time...so I set up stations and go from one exercise to another. Deads, chins, narrow grip pulldowns- sets like that.

I did all my sets with 50 pound dumbells last night. So lighter than what you are doing.

Oh no today with the 3 plates was a one off for my current training. That's super heavy for me as my chest isn't the strongest. I got 12 reps first time and I think 7 for the 3rd set with that at complete failure. My mate spotted me on those for every set and the last 2 of the 12 were assisted to give an indication.

I also done hammer grip db presses to finish off and only used 17.5kg (38.6 pounds). I would do about 20-15 reps to begin with and take about 5-10 secs rest. After a few that turned to 10 rep sets then as many as I could do. Probably done about approx 12 sets in 5 mins or so.

When training in these circuits the highest db's I use would be about 30kg but usually 15-25kg. Your chest is looking great so it's working well. I wish I had an empty gym... it would make things easier but I find a way.

Phenomenal chest and delts. I applaud you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws