over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tom Platz legs

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|---[\\\\]>--------- i was just looking at some older pics of Platz and came across this one of his legs...r u kidding me? was he half horse?

**broken link removed**

yeah Platz was king when it came to legs.There's a video of him doing a 23 repper squat of i think 500lb,and with a smile on his face:D

Platz was one of the reasons I started lifting.Nobody will have legs like that again.

Big frickin' wheels!!!

No one will EVER have wheels like his...now with everybody doing DC training and such. Platz seperation was built with intensity and VOLUME and if people can't understand this then I don't know what to say. Show them this pic i guess :)

If Platz upperbody matched he would HAVE NEVER placed lower than 3rd in any event IMO...

NPCLight said:
No one will EVER have wheels like his...now with everybody doing DC training and such. Platz seperation was built with intensity and VOLUME and if people can't understand this then I don't know what to say. Show them this pic i guess :)

If Platz upperbody matched he would HAVE NEVER placed lower than 3rd in any event IMO...
It's called genetics. And if he had kids, his kids would have 50% chance of having same genetics for legs like he did.

Platz was amazing! He won the '81 Olympia IMO! his legs are anmatched, even today! If you look at his other bodyparts, they were frickin amazing as well!

Putin,

Genetics....schmenetics...whatever. His style of volume worked. IMO this DC training BS is just for a VERY small mass of guys who think too much about overtraining. Then again nowadays it's all about getting a lot for a little bit of work right? The guys that use volume simply have better seperation and look better. I do understand it's simply my opinion however....

NPCLight said:
Putin,

Genetics....schmenetics...whatever. His style of volume worked. IMO this DC training BS is just for a VERY small mass of guys who think too much about overtraining. Then again nowadays it's all about getting a lot for a little bit of work right? The guys that use volume simply have better seperation and look better. I do understand it's simply my opinion however....
So you're saying his legs got this way because of his training style? Then you might as well say that using Arnolds style will make one look just like him.

Everyone has different muscles, some are bigger on the body and some lack. Just like face, they are all different. Just like dicks, some are smaller and some are bigger. Its genetics. :)

Platz is the man!!!

That being said I have a weird feeling this thread is about to get ugly...:eek:

Upper Body

The guy lived through INJURIES that caused some upper body issues... blown shoulder, blown bicep... Love Platz!! One of the nicest guys in the sport!!

NPCLight said:

BALDNAZI said:
That being said I have a weird feeling this thread is about to get ugly...:eek:
haha, let me see if i can turn it. i liked platz, but why not stop training them and balance out the physique? i know the crowd went nuts because of his thighs, but he just didn't look right, downstairs was a freak show....

doug1 said:
haha, let me see if i can turn it. i liked platz, but why not stop training them and balance out the physique? i know the crowd went nuts because of his thighs, but he just didn't look right, downstairs was a freak show....
Well, when you got one good thing going and legs that nobody else has, why not make em the biggest anyone has? I think that's why he does it.

Putin said:
Well, when you got one good thing going and legs that nobody else has, why not make em the biggest anyone has? I think that's why he does it.
i think it kept him from winning...that's just my 2cc's

but then again, who's to say that he would have won, competition was quite stiff in his day. maybe he would have just been another guy in the lineup. he wrote at least one book that i bought years ago, he also had his share of pics in the mags training those legs of his, i'm sure he got money for that, probably did better for himself going the way he did rather than go for more balance...

Paul Demayo, Paul Dillet and Mustafa Mohammad when all three of these guys are at the top of conditioning they are a damn close carbon copy of Tom Platz's legs! (IMO)

BOOMSHAKER said:
Paul Demayo, Paul Dillet and Mustafa Mohammad when all three of these guys are at the top of conditioning they are a damn close carbon copy of Tom Platz's legs! (IMO)
i disagree, while the guys you mentioned were big, platz's lower body was so much more overpowering over his upper.

doug1 said:
i disagree, while the guys you mentioned were big, platz's lower body was so much more overpowering over his upper.

so you agree that those other guys had huge legs like platz?? I'm not speaking top, strickly bottoms. ( that didnt sound right did it? :D )

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131