over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tom Platz - Sick Legs!

Great song! Makes me wanna hit the squats and fight in a rocky movie!:acti:n-sm:acti:n-sm

Tom Platz made his legs look like he had new undiscovered human muscle. They look alien in some pictures. He and Paul Demayo come to mind when I think about super freaky legs!

Brewer

Don't forget about how freaky big his legs were when he first came onto the scene.

QW5Q7781.jpg

Tom Platz made his legs look like he had new undiscovered human muscle. They look alien in some pictures. He and Paul Demayo come to mind when I think about super freaky legs!

Platz's legs will always amaze me.
And for Paul - I used to workout in the same gym as DeMayo - I never got over his legs. His younger brother had the same wheels. Genetics genetics genetics...

My buddy had a big poster of Platz on his dorm room wall.

He was doing a most muscular on the beach. We'd just sit there and be amazed at that shot. HUGE!

The legs were so freaky.:headbang:

honestly

i would pay to see Platz guest pose with his shirt on as long as he showed those ridiculous freaky f#$%ing legs.
WOW.
FREAK.
and honestly, tommor i think i will squat til i pass out. just to see what happens. that was motivating as hell.
-JS

Cool

Platz at 53

Where did you dig that up Al? I was told by someone on here that his wife was ruining his health.

Also- I can only imagine what in the world people may have been thinking when that was taken... looks like in the street around a subdivision! Some guy with a suit top and briefs... well, then, it was in California so maybe it's not a big deal :D

Where did you dig that up Al? I was told by someone on here that his wife was ruining his health.

Also- I can only imagine what in the world people may have been thinking when that was taken... looks like in the street around a subdivision! Some guy with a suit top and briefs... well, then, it was in California so maybe it's not a big deal :D

No shit, thats quite the outfit, LMAO! and whats up with that hat!?!?:headbang:

Platz's legs will always amaze me.
And for Paul - I used to workout in the same gym as DeMayo - I never got over his legs. His younger brother had the same wheels. Genetics genetics genetics...

Your right PLATZ and DEMAYO had some of the most insane leg developement I have ever seen. Never did see Pauls brother though.
Was he a competitor too?

Your right PLATZ and DEMAYO had some of the most insane leg developement I have ever seen. Never did see Pauls brother though.
Was he a competitor too?

His younger brother did a few shows and gave it up. I trained with him a few times and competed against him once and he was all legs and arms.
I don't think he really liked competing. Went to school for business instead. Smart move - especially considering how his older brother turned out - RIP.

I talked to Tom 2 years ago at a whole food nutrtion seminar in Orange Couny Ca, He looked to be lean and in great health.

Platz also had some of the sickest calves I've ever seen.

Attachments

• Tom2.jpg
    Tom2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 61,651
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear