over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tom Prince passed away. RIP

John Meadows and yes he took Nubain, everyone was taking Nubain in the 90s and those of us who started in the early 2000s got exposed to it. I used to get cases of the 10 amp packs from Mexico and never touched then Titus said it was the key to leg day, it got ahold of me for a short while, but bc i hadd heavy access i had a TON of pros that came to me, this was 20 years ago. i havent even seen Nubain since 2004 but Nubain is harmless if not abused. Now vicodin with tylenol would be a different story……. Either way these blood disorders are lethal for normal people so for us its just something that cannot happen without some consequence. Im mean look at McGrath all these years jacked as fuck with one kidney, now really none. Lives life on his terms but i wouldnt do this at this level with one kidney.
What was the drug that guys used to use that could make you pass out? It was said to increase GH release. I knew a guy back in the late 90s that used it a lot and passed out once on the gym toilet! Cant remember the name. Maybe GHB?

RIP its crazy every time I see this.how a man so muscle goes to almost nothing
The human body is amazing

What was the drug that guys used to use that could make you pass out? It was said to increase GH release. I knew a guy back in the late 90s that used it a lot and passed out once on the gym toilet! Cant remember the name. Maybe GHB?
GHB, i stilllll know BBers in LA who love that shit. HUGE drug in the gay party scene too.
Couple of our friends use it recreationally and I tell them stories about it being in GNC and shit LOL

Btw, late to this thread but Prince had one of my favorite physiques. His NPC videos are just insane looking (mid 90s). By early 2000s he had kind of blown out hs physque but stllll was tight and crisp as a SHW guy. Offseason he was a effin HOUSE. RIP to just an incredible genetic freak.

John Meadows and yes he took Nubain, everyone was taking Nubain in the 90s and those of us who started in the early 2000s got exposed to it. I used to get cases of the 10 amp packs from Mexico and never touched then Titus said it was the key to leg day, it got ahold of me for a short while, but bc i hadd heavy access i had a TON of pros that came to me, this was 20 years ago. i havent even seen Nubain since 2004 but Nubain is harmless if not abused. Now vicodin with tylenol would be a different story……. Either way these blood disorders are lethal for normal people so for us its just something that cannot happen without some consequence. Im mean look at McGrath all these years jacked as fuck with one kidney, now really none. Lives life on his terms but i wouldnt do this at this level with one kidney.
Not everyone took Nubain in the 90s. With out mentioning any mane , I did paid for one IFBB pro bbr`s to go to a rehab center, it was Titus`s customer.

John Meadows and yes he took Nubain, everyone was taking Nubain in the 90s and those of us who started in the early 2000s got exposed to it. I used to get cases of the 10 amp packs from Mexico and never touched then Titus said it was the key to leg day, it got ahold of me for a short while, but bc i hadd heavy access i had a TON of pros that came to me, this was 20 years ago. i havent even seen Nubain since 2004 but Nubain is harmless if not abused. Now vicodin with tylenol would be a different story……. Either way these blood disorders are lethal for normal people so for us its just something that cannot happen without some consequence. Im mean look at McGrath all these years jacked as fuck with one kidney, now really none. Lives life on his terms but i wouldnt do this at this level with one kidney

Titus started me
Titus f.....d up many bbs.

Titus f.....d up many bbs.
I try and stay professional.. I try not to use alot of profanity on the board but.. here goes... TITUS WAS A PIECE OF SHIT.. I was around him only two or three times and each time I wanted to stroke him unconscious.. that f%$#&^ had the world by the balls.. good looking dude.. great physique.. marketable as hell.. but was too big a piece of shit to get out of his own way.. caused numerous fights at the gym.. ruined many lives.. was nothing more than a drug addict in all the senses of the word..
His cycles were unreal.. his rec drug use was unreal.. but I will say that many of the top pros and amateur in the Venice area were heavy partyers and used rec drugs.. and yes nubain was big in Venice/ Santa monica.. it was talked about quite a bit.. now don't get me wrong not everyone was doing it.. but it was not uncommon

I posted a couple days ago that he took ibrophen by the handful for many years.. 16 to 20 a day.

How is this possible? At that quantity I would imagine problems with internal bleeding, urination, and overall sickness would occur within days.

How is this possible? At that quantity I would imagine problems with internal bleeding, urination, and overall sickness would occur within days.
I'm new a semi pro basketball player that did the literal same thing for years.. bad ankles.. he only stopped when team physical showed early signs of kidney failure

I'm new a semi pro basketball player that did the literal same thing for years.. bad ankles.. he only stopped when team physical showed early signs of kidney failure

I wasn't doubting you, so I hope I didn't come across that way. It was more out loud speculation that there would be problems long before they became serious or fatal. To endure those problems and discomfort before kidney failure or death becomes a conversation about mental health. Taking 20 Advils a day would leave someone not feeling normal at all for starters.

I try and stay professional.. I try not to use alot of profanity on the board but.. here goes... TITUS WAS A PIECE OF SHIT.. I was around him only two or three times and each time I wanted to stroke him unconscious.. that f%$#&^ had the world by the balls.. good looking dude.. great physique.. marketable as hell.. but was too big a piece of shit to get out of his own way.. caused numerous fights at the gym.. ruined many lives.. was nothing more than a drug addict in all the senses of the word..
His cycles were unreal.. his rec drug use was unreal.. but I will say that many of the top pros and amateur in the Venice area were heavy partyers and used rec drugs.. and yes nubain was big in Venice/ Santa monica.. it was talked about quite a bit.. now don't get me wrong not everyone was doing it.. but it was not uncommon
Yea this is spot on I didn’t hate him so much but I was coming up and he taught me a lot. Bad dude for sure really bad but he had the world by the balls so u could see how at 22 I looked up to him and I love to fight, not bully fight, I never backed down from haters and Craig took no shit off anybody and I liked that. In the end I’ve long surpassed him knowledge wise and I have a healthy happy family so ya know. That shit about Kelly being naive and innocent all bulkshit while I knew her she was as nuts a Craig and did more dope.

I wasn't doubting you, so I hope I didn't come across that way. It was more out loud speculation that there would be problems long before they became serious or fatal. To endure those problems and discomfort before kidney failure or death becomes a conversation about mental health. Taking 20 Advils a day would leave someone not feeling normal at all for starters.
No.. I understand.. was just giving another example of abuse of those compounds.. he took them with meals.. never had stomach upset.. or any complaints.. he would have them like pezz.. thankfully the physical found the issue

No.. I understand.. was just giving another example of abuse of those compounds.. he took them with meals.. never had stomach upset.. or any complaints.. he would have them like pezz.. thankfully the physical found the issue
In rock climbing circles it's known as Vitamin I. We took tons of it years ago. I don't know if y'all remember name brand Motrin. I think it was originally for menstrual cramps or something but each Motrin tablet was 800mg ibuprofen (equiv to 4 Advil capsules or tablets). I would take two of them at a time! 1.6 grams or 8 Advil tablets. Naprosyn (naproxen sodium) went sky high dosages also. NSAIDs were even gaining traction as antipyretic and analgesics for fever reduction and pain relief. And they were handing out Relafen like candy. That stuff was like swallowing battery acid. But given the choice, I'll still take Advil Liquigels with a meal over liver toxic Tylenol products.

If you ever want to try an experiment, cut open one of those liquigels and put a little on your fingertip and touch it to your tongue. I accidentally bit one open once. That was not pleasant.

Yea NSAIDS are poison I try to take them only a few times a year if I’m miserable, like all vets I get fucking headaches all the damn time so sometimes you gotta break down and take an NSAID.

In rock climbing circles it's known as Vitamin I. We took tons of it years ago. I don't know if y'all remember name brand Motrin. I think it was originally for menstrual cramps or something but each Motrin tablet was 800mg ibuprofen (equiv to 4 Advil capsules or tablets). I would take two of them at a time! 1.6 grams or 8 Advil tablets. Naprosyn (naproxen sodium) went sky high dosages also. NSAIDs were even gaining traction as antipyretic and analgesics for fever reduction and pain relief. And they were handing out Relafen like candy. That stuff was like swallowing battery acid. But given the choice, I'll still take Advil Liquigels with a meal over liver toxic Tylenol products.

If you ever want to try an experiment, cut open one of those liquigels and put a little on your fingertip and touch it to your tongue. I accidentally bit one open once. That was not pleasant.
We call it vitamin M and it's handed out like candy, 800mgs x3 daily. Never got a warning about kidneys or liver issues either.

We call it vitamin M and it's handed out like candy, 800mgs x3 daily. Never got a warning about kidneys or liver issues either.
LOL! I was taking 2 of those 3x a day. I had 4 taped up broken fingers at the time and was still on the rock. I'm crazy lucky I didn't burn a hole in my stomach.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131