over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TOM PRINCE THEN AND NOW

I dont understand this talk about guy's getting small or leaving the sport. Life goes on, people move on, circumstances in people's lives change. It has to be very difficult to be a pro and have a well balanced life. Mentally it has to get exhausting. Look at how much of our lives are dedicated to the sport just as weekend warrior/local competitors. so much so, that many of us dont go out, eat out, hold long term healthy relationships, etc etc. Maybe some of these guys are looking ahead more. After 35-40 yrs old, life goes on still. Sometimes you need a backup plan

He's a 175lbs ghetto gangsta wannabe now? Yo?

i didnt start this thread as an insult so you can take your flame and stick up your azz!

2002 NOC he looked insane...his all time best in my opinion and he should have won that show.

I know he got 7th, one of my all time favs. But you just knew to look at him he was on tons of stuff. "The Thing."

i didnt start this thread as an insult so you can take your flame and stick up your azz!

Very true, he was on of the all time bests IMO.

I really felt for him and his wife when he got sick and he said simple blood work could of saved him. Warning to us all get your bloods done.

Im surprised no one mentioned his crazy hamstrings. I mean these things were crazy!

Attachments

• hamstrings.jpg
    hamstrings.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6,975
years ago at a novice show in missouri he was the guest poser...at the time somewhere in or near the 3's HUGE....anyway I was sitting in the back of the theater just watching and he sat down next to me, very cool down to earth guy...I was having issues finding something i could stomach for breakfast, so I asked him, Lucky Charms is what I like in the offseason dosent everybody.....Laughed my ass off....hey boys we are all human

I know he got 7th, one of my all time favs. But you just knew to look at him he was on tons of stuff. "The Thing."

It was 2001 he got 3rd. I was confusing the years. Orville Burke won it in 2001 but nobody would have agrued if Tom did.

It was 2001 he got 3rd. I was confusing the years. Orville Burke won it in 2001 but nobody would have agrued if Tom did.

No agrument here I thought he should of took 2nd in 2002.

Tom had some of the best wheels I have ever seen. His hamstrings were almost untouchable. Its a shame his health took a turn for the worse. his rants on muscle mayhem in the beginning were classic. Back when mayhem was good. I'm glad to hear he has found another life after bodybuilding.

I remember reading a Tom Prince post on how to become a pro. The bottom line was consistency. Eat train sleep and do it again.

I remember reading a Tom Prince post on how to become a pro. The bottom line was consistency. Eat train sleep and do it again.

He was an extreme mass monster. His hammies were incredible.

He also stated that Nubain was one of the things that really hurt him and wished that no Bodybuiders ever got into taking that.

He also stated that Nubain was one of the things that really hurt him and wished that no Bodybuiders ever got into taking that.

Yeah Nubain was very prevalent back then. It's no worse then hard core drugs as far as addiction.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131