over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Toney Freeman 7 days out

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think the X-man may turn some heads this year , he is in his best shape ever and is expecting to hit the stage at 290lbs !!!

**broken link removed**

I think the X-man may turn some heads this year , he is in his best shape ever and is expecting to hit the stage at 290lbs !!!

**broken link removed**

Hey Gunny, you and I would look like that too if we were on 10iu of pharm grade gh. :devil:smi

Wow! The big man looks great. 40 something years old and puts the young guys to shame lol.

Hey Gunny, you and I would look like that too if we were on 10iu of pharm grade gh. :devil:smi

yea thats easy to do when you are part owner is clinics!!

Supposedly he is on less drugs now than ever

He looks the same in his gym/bathroom pics every year.

Not saying he doesn't look amazing, but if you showed me one of his bathroom pics from 5 years ago and today, I couldn't tell you which one was the most recent. lol

Last edited:
Yea these pics make him look freaky freaky, then the show comes and he looks freaky but doesn't have that same pop as these photos. Like the guy overall tho, big dude who filled out right

I think he has great size and shape, on the other hand his only problem or weakness for that matter is he doesnt get as dry as he needs to be. Imagine Shawn Rodens conditioning this year on Tony's build? That would be some crazy X man for sure.

Jeeebus! guy is a monsta!

Him and Dexter just never age. I have always thought Toney was underrated and should have placed higher in most shows. The guy just looks ridiculously good in every picture I have ever seen him in.

awesome physique

always annoys me how tony looks awesome before a comp, but once he stands on stage he just doesnt seem to stand out next to the other competitors

hopefully this year will be different

Hitting the stage at 290 is Awesome. Great physique. I like it quite a bit more than most

He looks amazing. Gotta love muscle maturity ;)

www.osta-gain.com

Toney did his best when he was working with Palumbo a few years ago but ever since then he has been doing his own thing... However, I heard he was working with George Farah for the Mr. O these last few weeks to really bring in the conditioning I'm not sure if this is 100% true or not but

Toney did his best when he was working with Palumbo a few years ago but ever since then he has been doing his own thing... However, I heard he was working with George Farah for the Mr. O these last few weeks to really bring in the conditioning I'm not sure if this is 100% true or not but

Yep , he was in the mid 260's in Tampa and everybody said that was his best conditioning , apparently George "I give him carb" Farrah wants to bring him in just as lean but 20+pounds heavier

Freeman has always been underrated in my opinion,,,lots of muscle and incredible conditioning and shape.

I like his build more than the short blocky builds like Cutler and Warren , pounds per inch they cary more mass but to me its just not as astheticly pleasing to look at , Heath is about as close as it gets for me , I think Freeman would have to get on stage at 300 plus with freaky condition to win a mass war with guys the Green , Heath , Warren and Cutler.

I like his build more than the short blocky builds like Cutler and Warren , pounds per inch they cary more mass but to me its just not as astheticly pleasing to look at , Heath is about as close as it gets for me , I think Freeman would have to get on stage at 300 plus with freaky condition to win a mass war with guys the Green , Heath , Warren and Cutler.

100% agreed with this. I like his size/pysique much better than the little blocks of muscle that are the most of the pros

Cedric is another I like a lot

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner