over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tongkat Ali

makaveli25

Registered
Anyone else impressed with this stuff? Through it in on top of my fertlity protocol. I'm amazed at the strength and endurance increase. I'm still working out as hard as I was on a typical blast. Strength is barley down size is definitely down but intensity and endurance is actually better. My endurance is skyrocketing coming off heavy doses. I feel pretty damn good. I'm using now goods testo jack 300.

Anyone else impressed with this stuff? Through it in on top of my fertlity protocol. I'm amazed at the strength and endurance increase. I'm still working out as hard as I was on a typical blast. Strength is barley down size is definitely down but intensity and endurance is actually better. My endurance is skyrocketing coming off heavy doses. I feel pretty damn good. I'm using now goods testo jack 300.

This was one of the first things I used when I was natural. Very strong and useful supplement. Guys blasting away may even feel a difference but it won't be needed. But if you're off gear and have low test this should make an instant impact. I have recommended it to my friend as part of his stack as he has been off gear 18 months and his test levels are still very low.

Interesting, what's your dosing like?

This was one of the first things I used when I was natural. Very strong and useful supplement. Guys blasting away may even feel a difference but it won't be needed. But if you're off gear and have low test this should make an instant impact. I have recommended it to my friend as part of his stack as he has been off gear 18 months and his test levels are still very low.

What brand?

What brand?

I have used 2 but can't remember the first. Strange as I can usually remember details like this but it was over 10 years ago. The other one was by LA Muscle in the UK. They used to do it alone but don't now. But they do a product with it in now that I just recommended to my friend who has low test. It's called Norateen Extreme. I have used Norateen Extreme 2 when I was really young and that was strong too (contains no long jack). If I ever come off again I am definitely trying that Norateen Extreme product as it should be good.

Did you notice any extra energy, or just strength?

I can't remember details. Just a major boost in everything really... strength, energy, mood, libido etc.

The brand I use is Now Foods. Honestly I'm amazed at what this stuff does performance wise. I usually do 15 minutes on the stair mill at level 8-9 . I'm barely making it at that level. Since I've been using this supp I'm hitting level 10-11 with intensity I'm getting after it. Strength is right up there with blast doses. I feel energetic all day after I take it. I'm only using it on workout days I don't want to get a tolerance.

The brand I use is Now Foods. Honestly I'm amazed at what this stuff does performance wise. I usually do 15 minutes on the stair mill at level 8-9 . I'm barely making it at that level. Since I've been using this supp I'm hitting level 10-11 with intensity I'm getting after it. Strength is right up there with blast doses. I feel energetic all day after I take it. I'm only using it on workout days I don't want to get a tolerance.

n/m. question answered

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity