over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tony Freeman. The new guy at my gym

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
He recently joined and seems to be there at the same time as me. I had no idea who he is, but he was the most obvious looking pro bodybuilder I have ever seen. Monster size, and looks very lean. Too bad I had to strip the barbell he left in the power rack today after he finished his curls, it was annoying. I guess he didn't know gym etiquette.

I'm no fan of BB, but he is absolutely the most exceptional guy I've ever seen.

:eek:

What!!! No curling in the squat rack...ok I think I can make an exception for him :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dexter jackson is a member at my gym but i never see him....

i used to be a member of a gold's gym in south florida that had a pro bodybuilder that always wore a shirt that said ifbb pro on the back in large letters so that you knew he was a pro. didn't have a clue who he was, but i knew he was a pro.

He recently joined and seems to be there at the same time as me. I had no idea who he is, but he was the most obvious looking pro bodybuilder I have ever seen. Monster size, and looks very lean. Too bad I had to strip the barbell he left in the power rack today after he finished his curls, it was annoying. I guess he didn't know gym etiquette.

You should have told him to "unload your godam plates, dumasss"

it couldn't have taken long to unload- Tony don't lift dem heavy weights no more

Awwww, you know these "new guys", Coach...he'll probably just be there for a couple months after New Year...don't worry;)

Seriously though, it's cool to see a legit pro. They're just in a different realm altogether.

That would be incredibly motivating to see that monster freak lifting weights. Tony has the craziest upper back/traps ever.

Awwww, you know these "new guys", Coach...he'll probably just be there for a couple months after New Year...don't worry;)

Seriously though, it's cool to see a legit pro. They're just in a different realm altogether.

this gave me a lol! :p

That would be incredibly motivating to see that monster freak lifting weights. Tony has the craziest upper back/traps ever.

I could only dream of be able to see a pro like him train in person...I know it would get me so hyped...I dont know how you could have him in the gym and not go all out 110% all the time.

dexter jackson is a member at my gym but i never see him....

You're not missing much. For the Ronnie Classic a while back he came down to Texas a few days before trained over at metroflex. Very intentionally blew every one of us off (not during training but alot of us hang out by the front desk).

Went to the show, tries to hit on my girlfriend right in front of me... Her exact words "who is the ghetto wanna be thug thinking that he is the shit?"

Nearly died laughing (he heard her loud and clear lol)

lmao :D:D

You're not missing much. For the Ronnie Classic a while back he came down to Texas a few days before trained over at metroflex. Very intentionally blew every one of us off (not during training but alot of us hang out by the front desk).

Went to the show, tries to hit on my girlfriend right in front of me... Her exact words "who is the ghetto wanna be thug thinking that he is the shit?"

Nearly died laughing (he heard her loud and clear lol)

When I went to Metroflex gym in August, I stood at the front desk and socialized with Brian. I didn't blow the guys off, and I'm kind of a big deal:eek::cool::D

Personally I would love to watch a pro train

I've seen many, and most are akin to watching paint dry. I saw Gunther training around his peak during one of my visits to Gold's Venice. He had an entourage of 3 people, a trainer and 2 weight/plate jockeys. There was a former Mr. America standing next to me, and said jesus, how big would he be if he picked up all those weights himself. I did see Mike Morris do leg presses with it stacked to the max, as well as having weights on top, along with a straight bar and 315 on it. It was equal to a Ronnie Coleman or better leg press.

There would only be a few pros I would have loved to see train during their heyday.

Yates, Coleman, Platz, and of course Arnold

I met and talked to Toney a few years back at the Arnold. He was extremely nice to my wife and I.

As for training at a gym with pro's, I love it. I train at a great gym with a a couple pro physique/strength athletes and it's a nice motivator.
(They also happen to be some really cool and down to earth people, so that probably helps.)

Always cool to have a couple big time pros going to your gym

6'2 300 lbs, toney is the real dude. And aesthetic.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner