over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tony huge experiments...

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
That yk11 experiment for example...dudes were on 100mg to 200mg ingectale a day, and "getting huge" lol.

Does he ever follow up after these huge promo looking videos?
What happens?

The guy is a fraud and habitual lier.
He promote one thing and uses a person as guinea pig and uses something TOTALLY different , I've seen him say Cardarine and Ostarine are amazing for females to lose weight and have a couple taking a shit load of Clen and T3 or DNP

Right of the bat calling your self dr when you have no background in human physiology is a huge issue He needs to just admit when he has no idea of what he's talking about.

to me he looks like he's wearing out. His blood work has been shit for years.

This guy doesn't deserve anymore exposure. He's a tool of epic proportion! Wait until Gunsmith sees this thread!!

to me he looks like he's wearing out. His blood work has been shit for years.
It's amazing he's still alive , with the retarded amount of gear he runs and tons of recreation drugs he's on.
I'm actually impressed he has gotten beat to death yet

Right of the bat calling your self dr when you have no background in human physiology is a huge issue He needs to just admit when he has no idea of what he's talking about.
he's a dr of law.. so in a way, the 'dr' applies.. he never stated he's an MD.. just that he is a dr.

Well should I speak poorly or not? I appreciated the MeNT package, but seeing that he contributed to getting it banned, idunno, as he holds off the feds at his door, now they're coming for the SARMs too. I guess he'll be back to square zero: videos claiming that Vitamin B is as good as steroids, but only if you stack it with Super Blue Green Algae.

Well should I speak poorly or not? I appreciated the MeNT package, but seeing that he contributed to getting it banned, idunno, as he holds off the feds at his door, now they're coming for the SARMs too. I guess he'll be back to square zero: videos claiming that Vitamin B is as good as steroids, but only if you stack it with Super Blue Green Algae.

When Tony or one of those guys was on this board as a Rep, they made a thread about MENT. They said they had a bodybuilder who just competed and used MENT during a RECOMP...key word is RECOMP...and put on 20lbs. Ummmm...most people put on 20lbs+ after a show. I called him on it and then members piled on. Coming onto an advanced board like this and trying to pull a fast one like that will destroy ones credibility!

I noticed he either lies about his age or ages faster then anyone alive

When Tony or one of those guys was on this board as a Rep, they made a thread about MENT. They said they had a bodybuilder who just competed and used MENT during a RECOMP...key word is RECOMP...and put on 20lbs. Ummmm...most people put on 20lbs+ after a show. I called him on it and then members piled on. Coming onto an advanced board like this and trying to pull a fast one like that will destroy ones credibility!
Yah, I actually remember that conversation. The entire E.A. invasion was a little unnerving, definitely making their mark to remember. It was a "fast one" alright. That MeNT was quickly banned after all that.

I like Tony for some of his life philosophy and travel stuff but to talk about unhealthy additives put into supps and then market/take EA supps that contain all sorts of fillers and artificial colors etc has always unnerved me. Don't get me wrong I'm all for experimentation and risks to hit our goals but a lot of that additive garbage is used to only boost profits and can potentially hurt quite a bit over time. Also seems as if it's honesty to bring you in then when moneys needed the talk of gear related stuff goes down and the talk of sarms and EA supps goes way up... but hey guess that's just the hustle and it's our jobs to take in the good and read through the BS.

Going back years ago I thought he was ok. It seemed his channel got weird but really went off the rails ~2 years ago or so. Just got weird.

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear