over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too Big

engbulldog

Registered
Iguess i wanna know how big is too big ? currently I'm 5'6 192lbs but to me I still think I'm that little 119lb kid in high school?!!!! This is really starting to bother me I would like to be somewhere around 230lb or so but i have small joints and my friends @ work call me superman or lil bull which is cool but as an auto worker is it practical to be 230lbs and not compete? Could you guys give me some advice , also bb is my life it keeps me out of the bars,clubs and the gf is into it now so i dont wanna stop or just be tonned like some model. but how big is too big to be the adverge joe? Sorry if this is a bitch session but i think way too much maybe that is why i cant sleep THANKS GUYS/GALS pics on the way this weekend

Your too big when you are uncomfortable with yourself... I could really care less what other people thing, BBing is my life as well and has kept me out of a ton of trouble and bad things... If you want to be 230 then go for it bro dont let others hold you back. I sit at a desk all day long, no reason for me to be 250lbs but I am because its what I want.

when you become satisfied in bodybuilding..........its time to quit.

Dont let what others think bother you. I fell into that trap a long time ago and it really hampered me for a long time. As long as your comfortable in your own skin, keep going!

I've never seen a bodybuilder too big. Your body won't allow it.

Do not worry I am 5'6 200lbs and still want to grow like a maniac, but there will be time when the knees tell me to ease up, but still waiting for that!

Lenny said:
Do not worry I am 5'6 200lbs and still want to grow like a maniac, but there will be time when the knees tell me to ease up, but still waiting for that!
That's what adequan and aflutops are for... :cheeky-s:

like we have discussed on here befor you can never be too big in my opinion. I always thought that when I hit 245 I would be alright, not a chance!. I am currently 275 and think I look like a small child when I look in the mirror.

Never too big. Practicality might stop you being a working man but too big won't happen as long as you can maintain a normal life, especially if thats what you want. Go like hell, Holmes!!!

Thanks guys it helps to hear that I'm not the only one w/ this issue but the knees hurt arms fall asleep while driving but f@$k it 230 sounds good too me at least for now it might change in a few mths cuz when i was around 155 I said if i got to 185 that would be big enough now I'm 192 and 230 is the new magic number but thanks again

Last offseason I got up to 230, but when I dieted down for the USA's I still weighed 173lbs. As of now I am 210, I feel and look better and I am stronger at this weight than when I was 230:confused: . I guess what Peter Putnam said, you don't have to be bigger to be better.

what are your goals..? and being a auto worker should not limit your size..and since when is bodybuilding practical lol..;) nothing we do is practical.. if ya want to be a freak and huge.. go for it.. i believe once i hear a guy say that he does not want to get bigger and just maintain (even when i hear pros say it) i believe the battle is lost.. you will start to ease up on the workouts a little and then the slippery slope starts.. we all know the type of workouts required to even make the smallest of gains.. so go for it.. like i said, there is nothing practical about this endevor.. and that is why not every body does it.. but, most would want to..:D

LATS said:
what are your goals..? and being a auto worker should not limit your size..and since when is bodybuilding practical lol..;) nothing we do is practical.. if ya want to be a freak and huge.. go for it.. i believe once i hear a guy say that he does not want to get bigger and just maintain (even when i hear pros say it) i believe the battle is lost.. you will start to ease up on the workouts a little and then the slippery slope starts.. we all know the type of workouts required to even make the smallest of gains.. so go for it.. like i said, there is nothing practical about this endevor.. and that is why not every body does it.. but, most would want to..:D
So damn totally true!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner