over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too much insulin - Muscle Loss?

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
Can taking too much insulin lead to you cannibalizing lean muscle tissue? Im on quite a heavy cycle and things were going well. However as ive been increasing my insulin it seems i have been losing more and more weight, with lots and lots of strengtb along with it. I have built a resistance to hypogylcemia so i can sit below 3nmol/dl and not feel symptoms. My only answer for this is my body is frequently going hypo (which i can confirm with blood glucose readings) and im burning lean tissue to bring my glucose up. Is this a plausible explanation?

Seems something else is the factor. How much insulin are you taking daily? You also said your resistant to going hypo which doesn't make much sense especially when you follow it up with the fact your constantly going hypo?
What else are you running?

Seems something else is the factor. How much insulin are you taking daily? You also said your resistant to going hypo which doesn't make much sense especially when you follow it up with the fact your constantly going hypo?
What else are you running?
Its called hypoglycemia unawareness. Look it up if interested.

Im on 2g test, 1400 tren, 20iu hgh, 40mcg t3 and around 150iu humalog daily

The more work for me is that you have become insulin resistant, way too much insulin. What is the reason for using such high doses of insulin?

The hgh and aas doses don't shock me and are normal, I guess you are a super heavy bodybuilder but insulin is really high especially since the whole dose is humalog.

The more work for me is that you have become insulin resistant, way too much insulin. What is the reason for using such high doses of insulin?

The hgh and aas doses don't shock me and are normal, I guess you are a super heavy bodybuilder but insulin is really high especially since the whole dose is humalog.

I never heard of higher log dosage ever , mix yes but straight log is insane

I think as he became insulin resistant and instead of coming off to reset he kept uping dosage and got there

So you are running 3400mg gear , 20iu HGH and 150iu humalog and you are losing muscle!?!?

Unless you are only drinking water and running 50 miles a day maybe

Let’s just say for argument sake you can tolerate 7.5g carbs per iu of insulin (10 is standard especially for log) and you are taking 20iu with each meal , 7 meals a day , that means you are getting 150g carb per meal and 1050g carbs per day , 4200 calories from just carbs

And you are still losing weight!?!? Maybe if you’re 7 foot tall 400 pounds lean

Its called hypoglycemia unawareness. Look it up if interested.

Im on 2g test, 1400 tren, 20iu hgh, 40mcg t3 and around 150iu humalog daily
Ok, sure👍

I would say T3 is catabolic when it's dosage makes you hyperthyroid but considering what else you're running, that can't possibly be the culprit 😂

I personally think the amount of Tren you're taking is making you very flat which you mistakenly see for having lost muscle.

Remember what the infamous little_slice once said: 'Tren chews through the carbs' and that's true. How much carbs are you eating? If you don't want to look deflated on 1.4 gr of Tren, that better be a lot.

So you are running 3400mg gear , 20iu HGH and 150iu humalog and you are losing muscle!?!?

Unless you are only drinking water and running 50 miles a day maybe

Let’s just say for argument sake you can tolerate 7.5g carbs per iu of insulin (10 is standard especially for log) and you are taking 20iu with each meal , 7 meals a day , that means you are getting 150g carb per meal and 1050g carbs per day , 4200 calories from just carbs

And you are still losing weight!?!? Maybe if you’re 7 foot tall 400 pounds lean
Nah as i said I dont feel symptoms of hypo so i can tolerate a lot less. Currently doing about 4g carbs per iu, 500 protein daily

So you have a small part of the equation listed so let’s fill the the blanks

1) what is your current height , weight and body fat

2) what are your daily macros (grams each protein , carbs , fat)

3) what sort of training are you doing

You better be a SHW competitor...and a good one at that running that shit of cycle.

Personally, with a loss in mass/fullness and strength, i'd lean toward you running some fake gear. Your test might be fake.
The only times I've said "fuck, what the hell is happening" when running a cycle and getting weaker were bunk gear.

Drop the tren, up calories.

Pull bloods to make sure testosterone level is astronomical.

Pull IGF level while you're at it.

I would say T3 is catabolic when it's dosage makes you hyperthyroid but considering what else you're running, that can't possibly be the culprit 😂

I personally think the amount of Tren you're taking is making you very flat which you mistakenly see for having lost muscle.

Remember what the infamous little_slice once said: 'Tren chews through the carbs' and that's true. How much carbs are you eating? If you don't want to look deflated on 1.4 gr of Tren, that better be a lot.
I think this is right on the money. Thats alot of tren. Tren makes me get weaker if I'm npy eating an absurd amount of carbs and thats on only like 350mgs a week.

I saw somewhere a diabetic saying how taxing hypoglycemia is, how it takes quite a while to recover from, and he was not talking about restoring BG as that can be done in minutes. It starts a stressful and catabolic cascade, I think it spikes your adrenaline and cortisol among other things.

High tren definitely can make you deflated.

Yes the cycle is quite heavy, maybe even outright counterproductively heavy. But remember Big A's "So sick of this" thread. Many have done similar, even the ones shitting on it. As Luki said, "the GH and AAS is normal", for better or worse.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws