over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

too much T3?

chestrockwell420

Registered
So,i accidentally took 5 T3 pills (50mcg) instead of 5 clen pills....is anything bad going to happen?!

Maybe your mistake was a blessing, 5 clen pills at once seems like a lot?

You be aight.

5 clen pills @20mcg is only 100mcg, nothing too bad. that is my max dosage. its been 30 min and actually bcame hungry so made a snack. maybe this new brand of T3 is not that potent, this one case im hoping so...thanks for the words folks

Beginners forum.

Why even take t3? You getting ready for a show?

not where near beginner stage BL...50mcg with my gh in the morn during the summer keeps me nice and lean. my clen and t3 bottles look similar and just grabbed the wrong one.. took the label off one so not t make the mistake again. thanks for the concern cuz!

not where near beginner stage BL...50mcg with my gh in the morn during the summer keeps me nice and lean. my clen and t3 bottles look similar and just grabbed the wrong one.. took the label off one so not t make the mistake again. thanks for the concern cuz!

I wasn't saying you were a beginner bro or at a beginner stage but it was kind of a question that needs to go in the beginners forum. Advanced bodybuilding and drug questions and threads are posted in the professional muscle main forum but I'm not a mod so I'll just stop there and leave the rest to them.

But as far as your question is concerned you should only experience a little more sweating than the norm. I personally hate t3 because the shit eats my muscle and strength on top of making me feel like complete shit. And wouldn't recommend anyone take it unless your in the final stages of contest prep.

assuming your t3 is dosed correctly you better prepare your ass for some heavy sweating, lol

taking 50mcg AT ONCE leaves me a sweaty mess just sitting around even when its cold...
i usually split my dosage up and take it 3x a day, but when im on 150mcg a day i still gotta take 50mcg in one go. i instantly start sweating 10 mins later...
cant imagine taking 250mcg at once!

[lang=de]You gonna feel your heart beat and might have difficulties swallowing for a few hours.[/lang]

no sweat BL.

well i survived is the good news. bad news is since i did not really feel anything prolific i am now questioning the new source of my T3 tabs! not going to take any for a few days. thanks for the reassuring words. i was tryin not to work myself into a panic feeling!

I wouldn't expect to feel anything way different from the dose you took.

I wouldn't expect to feel anything way different from the dose you took.

you have obviously never taken 100mcg t3 at once, let alone 250 :rolleyes:

you have obviously never taken 100mcg t3 at once, let alone 250 :rolleyes:

I take my 75mcg in one hit am and like it gives me nice energy for the day. With the tren and high carb diet I do get very warm though. Must be churning through some serious calories in this stack:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I take my 75mcg in one hit am and like it gives me nice energy for the day. With the tren and high carb diet I do get very warm though. Must be churning through some serious calories in this stack:)

dont you feel a crash mid afternoon?
i remember when i used 50mcg a day and took everything in the morning, i kind of always felt tired around 8-9 hours later... but that couldve been related to low carbs aswell (which i dont do anymore).

i think the thing is that all the t3 you take is absorbed within 3-4 hours, but the half life is like 24 hours or so.
but because everything is absorbed very quickly it hits much harder if you take everything at once compared to splitting the dosage up...

i might experiment with once or twice a day dosing for convenience, right now im doing 3x and energy is very stable.
dont know if i'd take 150mcg at once though when im cutting

im on 150 test 500 tren right now and 100mcg t3 got me burning up
eat a meal with more than 50g carbs and i start sweating profusely.

i also always get random hot flashes, mostly in the morning and at night, suddenly im dripping sweat.

gotta love that combo :D

Last edited:
Wish I did get a crash i would be able to sleep earlier. I take it one hit so I don't forget the servos is only reason. Ive read so many different things on the half life I don't know what to belive. You do feel the onset pretty quick though. Kinnda like clen, despite the quite long half life you feel it after about 90 minutes. 150 is a lot. Losing any muscle on that?

i was cutting on kind of a high dose for the first time (1.5ish g)...
i lost quite a lot of weight (more than i wouldve expected) but got pretty shredded... i always fluctuate like crazy in weight though depending on carb intake, so losing 10 lbs in the first week of cutting is nothing out the ordinary for example.
(i actually cut on and off from christmas to july, probably cut for a total of 14 weeks... and i actually lost about 50lbs during that time frame. wasnt even fat, still had visible abs at christmas, but went from bloated as fuck to pretty ripped. still wouldve never thought i'd have to lose 50lbs, but wanted to see if i could get close to competition-ready for fun).

gotta admit, the weight loss was pretty damn fast.
had no problem losing 2-3 lbs a week on ~2500kcals with 1 refeed (~4500-5000kcals) a week.
i also did pretty much no cardio (only when i was bored, maybe 1 hour a week tops) and kept workouts short and intensive (60mins ~4 times a week)...
was eating fairly high carb throughout the week aswell... probably averaged 250 or 300g carbs a day.
150mcg t3 makes me flat as fuck anyway and high carbs works much better with t3 imo :headbang:

Last edited:
I've taken 100mcg at a time and hardly noticed it at all. T3 affects people differently. I'm a natural fatty so I can take 150mcg and not lose much weight on less than 3000 cals. It's crazy because a skinny guy would get burned alive, but I can hardly tell it's working.

100 for one day I wouldnt notice much.

I've used 100-125mcg for a longer period and over time it makes me feel very flat and lethargic. 50-60mg is the sweet spot for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131