over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

too sorrow to fall asleep

SRhealth-Rachel

Kilo Klub Member
Hello, Im Rachel. Yesterday night i saw Allex's thread and i can't fall asleep and i was sad for overnight. And I felt heartbreak when I found I was being ‘famous’.I am really sorry for my excessive posts before, I know maybe I'm so anxious and hurry that I post too much which troubled you , I'm sincerely apologizing for that.

I really want to join your discussion, although as a 22-year -old sales girl i don't have as much experience as you and there are few language barrier and cultural shock, but I tried my best to learn the relevant knowledge everyday and just hope to join your professional discussion.

I have just graduated from college and it is not easy for me to find this job in my current company, where I have changed my life and become a confident and positive girl. I always want to work hard to support my un-rich family, so I stayed up late everyday to reply the mails and learn the knowledge cuaz there is a time difference. I treat every of my client sincerely and I long for being friends with you even though sometimes I interrupted to reply mails in my eating or sleeping. I'm honest to treat every client and willing to spend a whole day to introduce our products even if the order is only XXXX and hope they can trust us.
It is lucky that my work get approval from my clients and now I have some constant clients, which allowed me decent salary now, I love my work and current life, but I felt much pressure when my boss need me to take responsibility to this PM forum and I’m afraid I will lose the job for my mistake, I spent much effort to look after this forum in the hope that you can get to know our good products.

I know I have aroused public ingination because of my inappropriate posts. I feel sincerely sorry to all PM members. I am afraid of being fired by my company because my posts harm the company's brand. Really sorry take too much trouble to our company and all PM members.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow....you've givin ALOT of advice being a "22 yo sales girl"....

i think maybe you are trying too hard......and should learn
that this is not a place to spout off "whenever you feel like"
and that giving out advice here about certain things will not
be takin lightly.....language barrier is one thing....wanting to
be in the discussion and giving advice about things you have no
idea about is another.....

i suggest reading more, and stick to your experiences as far as
ADVICE goes....

other than that.....i didn't feel you were that much of a problem
here.....

:cool:

College is not going to teach you how to talk to people. Learn to listen more and not cause more attention to your self by writing a thread and selling your self. Not trying to sound mean just a friendly advice

You're fine, Rachel. I wouldn't worry about who likes your posts or not. Plenty of us here would have left a LONG time ago if we got bent out of shape every time someone had a problem with our posts.

I think Tenny's post was spot-on, though, so maybe take it to heart.

Rachel, I read this post twice. and the words I write here all from heart, if some offense, I didn't mean that. pls don't put in mind.
Even I don't know you, but I can see you everywhere on this forum. I respect the efforts you did and I can see how eager you want members to recognize you and your company. Not only you have the good thoughts to make friends here, all the sponsors and members share the same felling. But you did too much, nobody want to login PM but just found all the comments from only one person, so members get angry, pls also stand members point of view, they didn't mean to you. I have been in many other forums, but I love PM the most, here we can talk freely and share everything, people are very friendly, from Big A to all the work stuff and members, they work hard to make PM a clean and better place. That's why so many professionals willing to be here and contribute their knowledge. I also on the way to learn, and been criticized by others,but who not? So just listen more and write something you really think is helpful to others. You are a good girl.:love:

You're fine, Rachel. I wouldn't worry about who likes your posts or not. Plenty of us here would have left a LONG time ago if we got bent out of shape every time someone had a problem with our posts.

I think Tenny's post was spot-on, though, so maybe take it to heart.

Yeah,Tenny is very nice:D! He is a integrity man and speak for me once,maybe he didn't remember that, but I always keep in mind, lol

once i went to PM and found that 1/4 posts from Rachel, 1/4 from Linda, others are from selected, bulkraws and so on. also they all post nearly the same things. so don't make the shit to one person cuaz actually we are talking about the common phenomenon that every sponsor should self-examinate themselve instead of skimming the duty or offer 'encouragement', im on several forums and this also happens on other forums. its a good time that all of sponsors should read rules again.

hi

Rachel, I read this post twice. and the words I write here all from heart, if some offense, I didn't mean that. pls don't put in mind.
Even I don't know you, but I can see you everywhere on this forum. I respect the efforts you did and I can see how eager you want members to recognize you and your company. Not only you have the good thoughts to make friends here, all the sponsors and members share the same felling. But you did too much, nobody want to login PM but just found all the comments from only one person, so members get angry, pls also stand members point of view, they didn't mean to you. I have been in many other forums, but I love PM the most, here we can talk freely and share everything, people are very friendly, from Big A to all the work stuff and members, they work hard to make PM a clean and better place. That's why so many professionals willing to be here and contribute their knowledge. I also on the way to learn, and been criticized by others,but who not? So just listen more and write something you really think is helpful to others. You are a good girl.:love:

That's good to say these words. Its not selling soemthing, maybe she is just trying tooo hard. As long as she can admits her fault and correct it. Nobody will blame her any more. Let's keep working hard!:yeahthat:

I never mentioned Rachel.

It's a style of posting that's becoming routine and it's clear that it's just to show the signature. That's all... Didn't want to stir trouble.

I was a member here for 2 yrs before any reseal posting. Even after any posting was more to learn than comment.
Now after 7 yrs and being more of a Mad scientist, I still only comment on what I have learned threw experience.
Bad advise is worse than none.
If your not sure, Ask or STFU!!!

I must be a bitter old man........you guys all say it's ok, don't worry, welcome...........based on my life experience and instincts I say "Oh,brother" :rolleyes:

Rachel...

I think you should post pictures of yourself lifting at the gym on a daily basis.
For example- "Today I am working my back muscles. Here is a picture of me doing seated cable rows."
Then, the next day show a picture of what you are eating that day:)

Why do I think you should do this?
I saw a picture you (or some cute Asian girl) squatting on one of your threads. It was cool. I really want to believe this is you!!!
If it is not you....I still like pictures of girls working out! If you ARE truly a girl from a poor family trying to make money, you would have a big following of friendly guys looking forward to seeing pictures of your workouts, daily meals and lifting progress.
The people on this board are very skeptical of motives and sneaky individuals not being what or who they claim to be.

Either way....more girls lifting! Hahahahaha

Last edited:
I think you should post pictures of yourself lifting at the gym on a daily basis.
For example- "Today I am working my back muscles. Here is a picture of me doing seated cable rows."

I saw a picture you (or some cute Asian girl) squatting on one of your threads. It was cool. I really want to believe this is you!!!
If it is not you....I still like pictures of girls working out! If you ARE truly a girl from a poor family trying to make money, you would have a big following of friendly guys looking forward to seeing pictures of your workouts, daily meals and lifting progress.
The people on this board are very skeptical of motives and sneaky individuals not being what or who they claim to be.

Unerring, you are! 👍

I never mentioned Rachel.

It's a style of posting that's becoming routine and it's clear that it's just to show the signature. That's all... Didn't want to stir trouble.

Regardless, the large, flashing signature is gone so we all win!

Hopefully our drug habit can continue to pay Rachel's salary so her family can be rich rather than un-rich.

I'm sorry for my presence. Rachel you really do a very good job ,as a girl of 22 years old.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I never thought Alex's post would lead to an increase of asian girls lifting pictures on this site. Funny how things sometimes work.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws