over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too Strong For My Own Good?

Bahahahahahaha, you are just too strong bro. No two ways about it. hahahahahahahaha :banghead:

This thread really delivers!!!!!!

i dont think tha OP expected this shit to go lyke thissssss!!! hahahahaha...

There is a 40+ woman with 5 kids that goes to my gym that would push you out of the way and laugh only doing 800lbs on legs press... But she is a big bully! And to bring up about being to strong I would call having a small ego! Isn't the point to become stronger?

Let's see a picture of these tree trunks!!!

Super tough crowd here OP! If you post something better be able to take the heat and roll with it! Or join bodybuilding.com

i was having a bad day until i read this thread! lmao! brutal!

You're too strong if every time you take a shit everything in a 3 mile radius dies. Other than that get yourself a nice 400+lb squat for 10+ reps and youll be fine. Leave that leg press alone and learn to squat right so your knees never go past your toes. be sure to squat nice and controlled and start with a box squat to teach you how to sit back into it.....youtube "so you think you can squat" b est squat instructional video I've ever seen.

Personally I would try squats, hacks, and deads. Try sleeves, the pain under your patella may be inflammation (runners knee). Your body and tendons/ligaments should get used to the pressure eventually Id lay off and try squatting. Thats where you ll gain a lot of mass.

1. Back Squat

2. See number one

3. Put toes off the top of of the leg press, press with heals, knee pain = gone

#3 worked for me when I was in high school. Was having knee pain in my right leg, raised my foot placement so the tips of my toes were off the platform, and pain went away. *shrugs*

I always had better growth and strength increases on leg press than squat. I love both equally, but sadly can only squat now. For whatever reason the gym I go to sold the leg press machine to replace it with a fucking neck machine, looks like your training for a blowjob marathon.

I haven't seen a leg press in years, but don't most highschool football players leg press 800? Or is it actually semi impressive?

I haven't seen a leg press in years, but don't most highschool football players leg press 800? Or is it actually semi impressive?

I've seen some do it, but had God awful form (not much to mess up, but they did) and then complain the next day their back hurt. :banghead:

So, I recently started training seriously the last 2 months. I'm now up to 800+ lbs on the leg press for my work sets.

Problem 1: My ligaments are hurting under the knee cap.

Problem 2: Strength is increasing pretty fast. I'm almost at 900+ lbs presses for reps.

Solution Needed: I was wondering how to properly warm up for multi-joint, relatively heavy weight movements, such as the leg press, so that I'm not setting myself up for injury, pain, etc. down the line.

Notes: I'm growing fast from the presses. I don't want to stop doing them. I'm not on any AAS or other super supps.

Thanks, guys!

-- Plump

Don't do less than 12 reps min 15-20

Sorry to burst your bubble dude—it's fucking leg press.

Get under a squat bar and tell me how much higher your squat is on this cycle then post again....and like someone said, lower the weight, slow negatives then explode up.

This.

Sorry brother but ego and leg press don't belong in the same sentence. Might as well complain about elbow pain becuase your doing cable curls with so much.

Honestly why not forget the leg press and try squats with and/or deadlifts to see if it aggravates the pain ? I don't use machine for really anything anymore becuase years ago I would feel different strains and pains. Then I had a bodybuilder tell me that aside from muscle recruitment most machines ruin your body because of the fixed plane that there on. Machines don't differentiate between someone 5'6" and 6'3".

Sorry to burst your bubble dude—it's fucking leg press.

Get under a squat bar and tell me how much higher your squat is on this cycle then post again....and like someone said, lower the weight, slow negatives then explode up.

Yes!

Find Elvia's recent leg press video. Emulate that and become a winner. Boom!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear