advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too "thin" for DNP yet? Steroid cycle first?

halodelta

Newbies
I am very interested in your opinion: In the last days I thought about taking DNP, as I want to become lean.

I am 30y old and doing training for 6y (with breaks, 50:50 training/breaks in the past, now I am almost selfemployed and will have constantly time for training). I weigh 80kg=~180lbs and am 180cm=~5'11ft tall. I never had problems with too much fat (before doing sports I always was quite thin), but I am definitely not lean. Especially not my belly. I never took substances, although it fascinated me.

To DNP cycles: I already did research a lot. I know if you take an insane dosage you will just die from cooking yourself. I looked up which dosages might kill you, and I was surprised how much people are swallowing until they die while ignoring the sideeffects. Example: https://www.ergo-log.com/safe-dnp-cycle-fatal-outcome.html
I did not define my first cycle yet, but I know I'll start with 200mg and won't go above 400mg a day. I don't know yet how long the cycle should be (10 days?) and the break after, but I already know it's accumulating in your system so breaks are very important.

Coming to my question:
Yesterday I thought about it again, which resulted in uncertainty if I am already big enough for my first DNP cycle and if I should instead do a cycle of (oral) steroids before.. I don't want to look thin after DNP, which probably wouldn't be true anyway. My profile picture is from myself, to get a glimpse of my body.
I thought about a cycle of Anadrol (Oxymetholone) with TUDCA for liver and SERM against estrogen. After that the DNP cycle.
So what do you guys think??

I’d bet many of us are lean when starting our DNP runs. I know my brand and the consistency of their product so as an experienced user I start day 1 with 2 caps and go until the lethargy gets to me. That’s usually 12-18 days. The time of year affects it too.

as for running other stuff after DNP cycle…. There’s a window of about 5 days after quitting DNP until about 6-8 weeks later where the body is so receptive to anabolics, food and training. Like it’s the most magical time in your training life. So choose your weapons wisely. Anadrol and similar drugs are not in my cabinet. I think they just make you temporarily swollen. I prefer drugs that produce gains that last a year or longer. Good luck!

This is a bodybuilding forum. You need to focus on your diet. Your best bet would be to speak to an Endocrinologist and discuss TRT/HRT if you want to do anything with hormones.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131