over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too young for GH or Peps?

infinity1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A good friend of mine has a son who plays minor league baseball at a high level. His son had to have surgery on his throwing shoulder and is contemplating GH or Peps to help his rehab. He is 20 yrs old. Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on a person that young using either of those drugs. I was leaning more toward the peps as they release your own natural pulses, but his father is convinced that GH would be way to go-as he has no knowledge of the peptide world. Thanks

i would say gh. my buddy broke his ankle a couple months ago and was running the gh, doc was amazed how fast he recovered. he is 25 years old. my uncle who is 50 had elbow surgery and was doing the same, doc said he recovered faster than a 20 year old. i'd say it most def helps

i would say gh. my buddy broke his ankle a couple months ago and was running the gh, doc was amazed how fast he recovered. he is 25 years old. my uncle who is 50 had elbow surgery and was doing the same, doc said he recovered faster than a 20 year old. i'd say it most def helps

GH is what came to my mind first too-just that Im concerned about him only being 20. Thanks for the input get it in ya.

well, don't let him get caught if he does use. At 20 and at a high level in the minors, this could "tarnish" his future if caught. I played with a lot of good players that used aas and their careers went down the drain once testing positive. It's one thing to test positive when you're in the show, it's another when you're trying to get there.

Either way, go the route that the team doc recommends as they will get him back in a timely manner. They know how long these injuries take to heal with rehab, and they know what they're doing with rehab, so they will take good care of him.

My buddy pitches for the Blue Jays in the bigs and had rotator cuff surgery last year, he's 100% and will be back on the 40 man, so tell you're friend and his son not to try to rush anything. At 20, they will give him time to recoup. If he was 25-30, go for it, but being young they will give him time

well, don't let him get caught if he does use. At 20 and at a high level in the minors, this could "tarnish" his future if caught. I played with a lot of good players that used aas and their careers went down the drain once testing positive. It's one thing to test positive when you're in the show, it's another when you're trying to get there.

Either way, go the route that the team doc recommends as they will get him back in a timely manner. They know how long these injuries take to heal with rehab, and they know what they're doing with rehab, so they will take good care of him.

My buddy pitches for the Blue Jays in the bigs and had rotator cuff surgery last year, he's 100% and will be back on the 40 man, so tell you're friend and his son not to try to rush anything. At 20, they will give him time to recoup. If he was 25-30, go for it, but being young they will give him time

Thanks for your reply. Hes not on the roster and will have to regain his spot on the team once his rehab is complete. The more I think about it the more am starting to agree with your train of thought with regards to the team doc.

He should be fine without it but remeber its his decision whatever route he takes

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear