over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

took 5 days off GH after 4 month run everyday give or take

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hi, I fluctuated from 2iu to 5 iu to 10iu when i could afford it since late July. I ran out and had to take 5 days off recently while sick. I just restarted today at 5iu jins.

my question is is this resetting my total benefits acquired thus far? my skin instantly got dry af and my metabolism took a hit, also sleep pattern, it was helping my kidneys a TON. I am grateful to be back on it. blood is good. but got wiped out, my lymph nodes were so swollen the last few days I looked like a pelican. I got hit with a cold first, then a fever, felt like I had an ear infection or wisdom teeth, but thought it was TMJ or from grinding my teeth at night @ PTSD nightmares, my nose was also really dry then runny, and now the last thing left is swollen lymph nodes in the neck. they have subsided a lot

I started taking a beef organ mix other than that lots of elderberry, acv, kefir, vit c, zinc, sauna, taurine 5g ed, and omega 3 fish oil ( ran out that may have attributed to my skin dryness but just hoped back on_) and lots of astragalus everyday 5-7g for kidney,multi etc

anything i put on my face dry skin irritates me, went from cerave, to another eczema-type lotion ( i dont have eczema) and Aquaphor. aquaphor worked great but clogged my pores.

any tips are greatly appreciated , i will lay off sauna in meantime but it helped create a core fever to help kill virus . the face on my skin was literally like sand paper, still is really dry but improving slowly.

gargled with pink salt and warm water a lot, and 1x per day diluted hydrogen peroxide before brushing and flossing

i also was taking really cold showers immediately after sauna/steam. what can i also do to improve skin oil output etc?

i was using cheap barsoap to wash face, switched to cetaphil, and would only wash face once per day but i get blackheads in my chin area forever now. annoying, switched to dr bronners castille natural vegan soap for face and body

I don't know where you are geographically but where I am it has become cold and dry. That could be it on top of flu and cols season. As long as I have some androgens in my body I never get dry skin but probably my heritage. If you are a drier skin guy by nature it could all be up to being sick and the shift in the climate.

Is it starting to get cold in your area? Sounds like you've got a common cold and dry skin from low humidity in heated rooms. Pretty typical for weather switching to fall/winter

I live in Northern Italy and here it's cold and wet, my skin changed a bit for the worst even if i am still on 10iu HGH ed, when instead this summer it was fantastic.
Now after shower i just use a body cream to moisturize the skin.

HGH Test Tren Anadrol Winstrol made my skin looking absolutely fantastic.

So imho the culprit isn't the HGH but just the weather.

Is it starting to get cold in your area? Sounds like you've got a common cold and dry skin from low humidity in heated rooms. Pretty typical for weather switching to fall/winter
its high 30s at night time here in the mountain, we dont have heated rooms, the room is like 55 here. ty brother

I live in Northern Italy and here it's cold and wet, my skin changed a bit for the worst even if i am still on 10iu HGH ed, when instead this summer it was fantastic.
Now after shower i just use a body cream to moisturize the skin.

HGH Test Tren Anadrol Winstrol made my skin looking absolutely fantastic.

So imho the culprit isn't the HGH but just the weather.
agreed i wondered if hgh was the arbiter not culprit, makes sense @# cold weather i have dry skin always, sensitive skin. i took 5iu in afternoon yesterday and a shot of tren and skin looks better, also pour sauna levels of sweat while asleep dreaming..nightly..night tremors

what if that continues if and when you decide to stop hg?
i think ppl take gh too lightly.
I don't think that HGH stops working once you drop it.... Igf1 levels should stay up for a while anyway....

I don't think that HGH stops working once you drop it.... Igf1 levels should stay up for a while anyway....

how can that be?
if you stop taking a drug there is no way for it to work as its no longer in your system.

he is talking about side effects that came when stopped and went when back on. gh is super cosmetic. not just with muscle. his sides are such.

if you take test, your natty production gets shut down. i have a suspicion that similar may be true in regards to gh. no one seems to think of this much.

it isnt all just about igf levels.

I've been on 3-4ius daily for nearly a year. IGF is 360 range (recent reading on 3iu) from baseline 145. When I travel for work or vacation I don't bring my GH. So routine 2 to 4 day breaks up to 10 days in the past year. No issues or symptoms as you've described.

Never heard of one having any unless they drop for 2+ months. At that point many have said they jumped back on because the benefits to skin and fat loss became readily apparent.

how can that be?
if you stop taking a drug there is no way for it to work as its no longer in your system.

he is talking about side effects that came when stopped and went when back on. gh is super cosmetic. not just with muscle. his sides are such.

if you take test, your natty production gets shut down. i have a suspicion that similar may be true in regards to gh. no one seems to think of this much.

it isnt all just about igf levels.
You're right it's not all about the igf1 levels but igf1 is the majority of the reason we use hgh. And yes in my experience my igf1 stayed elevated well above baseline for almost two weeks after my last shot so technically it is still doing its job until those igf levels come down.

You're right it's not all about the igf1 levels but igf1 is the majority of the reason we use hgh. And yes in my experience my igf1 stayed elevated well above baseline for almost two weeks after my last shot so technically it is still doing its job until those igf levels come down.

i dont disagree. the times i have stopped using i have never had issues. more so it usually takes a cpl weeks to loose some water from it.

I should have added I have had extremely dry skin all throughout my 20s on my face. Not eczema, just dry skin, and scalp. After drinking pedialite 1 thing per day for the last 3 days The issues have subsided greatly. Also been using 5iu gh, I had a client just stop 20iu 3x per week for a few months straight ( he's been off for like 3 weeks) and he's doing fine, but his skin issues also returned. yes I dont think gh use should be taken lightly either @LK3 anyway permitting labs are always excellent, I do not plan to come off. switched from using a bar of cheap bar soap on my face to dr bronners Castille soap. Also, I take 3 steaming hot showers per day (OCD) . I have been using cerave moisturizer and locking it in with Aquaphor. shiny but works

I should have added I have had extremely dry skin all throughout my 20s on my face. Not eczema, just dry skin, and scalp. After drinking pedialite 1 thing per day for the last 3 days The issues have subsided greatly. Also been using 5iu gh, I had a client just stop 20iu 3x per week for a few months straight ( he's been off for like 3 weeks) and he's doing fine, but his skin issues also returned. yes I dont think gh use should be taken lightly either @LK3 anyway permitting labs are always excellent, I do not plan to come off. switched from using a bar of cheap bar soap on my face to dr bronners Castille soap. Also, I take 3 steaming hot showers per day (OCD) . I have been using cerave moisturizer and locking it in with Aquaphor. shiny but works
When I run out of proper face wash/soap and start using my regular soap bar on my face, my face starts getting dry and flaky. 100% of the time. When it comes to skin stuff, I listen to my wife carefully. 😂

Dry skin….use the original Dove. Like the pink bar soap.

I have very sensitive skin. Dove does better than many I’ve tried

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity