over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TooPowerful4u at the 2014 USA

socalphotographer

Registered
TooPowerful4u asked if I had any photos of him. I told him yes I did, and would he like me to post them in a thread about him? He thought it would be cool, so here it is, and here are the photos! All from the finals.

This is either his 2nd pose, or a transition from his first pose. I like this better than his first pose, which I thought made him look scrunched up.

Attachments

• 20140726-P7260755.jpg
    20140726-P7260755.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,750
Into a variation of the Iron Cross? I think Samir used to do this pose.

Attachments

• 20140726-P7260767.jpg
    20140726-P7260767.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,749
He did this pose first showing the right bicep...

Attachments

• 20140726-P7260771.jpg
    20140726-P7260771.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,727
Then the left. I like that he didn't do just mandatories during his routine.

Attachments

• 20140726-P7260774.jpg
    20140726-P7260774.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,728
Very symmetrical physique! How did he place?

I didn't realize he had a physique like that and to be young also I have always seen his avatar but very impressive.

You have some serious skills. I got washed out by every pic on MD and RX due to my screwed up tan.... i looked like a red glazed donut. These pics are awesome!

I flattened my physique dragging myself down to heavies and lost my legs (nearly 3").... il be 240+ at Nationals and a lot leaner (cutting calories so low to make wt cost me muscle and slowed my metab making it impossible to get peeled). Already 246(gotta love muscle memory) still riding the rebound and destroying clean cals...16wks to go. Wont begin my cut til 10 so im blastin HARD til then.

Big thanks for the thread and pictures to socalphotog!

I knew that Viz had one of the best physiques on the forum, but this appears to be his best showing, yet! Tons of muscle, very symmetric, great lines, entire body appears to be very proportional, and conditioning is sick!

Phil definitely leaves everyone in the dark and let's his actions do all the talking instead of talking a bunch of shit and not backing it up. If I had a physique like that then I'd be posting more pics than Ross! :D I would be flaunting my physique as much and often as I could.

Looking amazing here, Viz. I think you definitely have a pro quality physique and will get that pro card within the next few years. Congrats on your awesome showing and your top 3 placing. :cool:

You have some serious skills. I got washed out by every pic on MD and RX due to my screwed up tan.... i looked like a red glazed donut. These pics are awesome!

I flattened my physique dragging myself down to heavies and lost my legs (nearly 3").... il be 240+ at Nationals and a lot leaner (cutting calories so low to make wt cost me muscle and slowed my metab making it impossible to get peeled). Already 246(gotta love muscle memory) still riding the rebound and destroying clean cals...16wks to go. Wont begin my cut til 10 so im blastin HARD til then.

Big thanks for the thread and pictures to socalphotog!

You're welcome!

That red carpet was a killer - red reflections on every competitor. I had to do some post-processing to get some of the red out - although I have to admit the little camera I used did a pretty good job!

Really improved his back thickness also bigtime in a years time... I did hear he was marked down for having shoulders too wide (kidding)

Great showing!

Phil, do you have Dream Tan on? Similar to what the Middle Eastern guys use or is it just the lighting? I like you color, but I've heard that judges in the US hate and take points off for Dream Tan. I heard that's why Matt Porter placed so low.

Really improved his back thickness also bigtime in a years time... I did hear he was marked down for having shoulders too wide (kidding)

Great showing!

lol modified hammer strength deads... tho honestly my back and legs were what i lost most dragging myself to heavy. Back n legs will be full force at nats. and LOL @ the wide thing i had judges tell me my width was crazy... i used to look so funny at light heavy wide n no thickness...

heres my back n legs at 2wks out roughly mid 230's before i really tortured myself down....

back and legs 2 weeks out Instagram Phil Viz

Too powerful4U!

Great job, man! That is what a great bod should look look like!

That rear double biceps shot is wicked! Plus, you are is EXCELLENT CONDITION with a small looking midsection. I am really impressed!

SoCalPhotographer is a great guy in addition to being a superior photographer.

Phil, do you have Dream Tan on? Similar to what the Middle Eastern guys use or is it just the lighting? I like you color, but I've heard that judges in the US hate and take points off for Dream Tan. I heard that's why Matt Porter placed so low.

whatever they used idk. no dream tan. i was running so badly i had puddles of tan at prejudging. few judges said they saw me panicking frantically trying to rub it off during transitions. I was told it cost me.....

Going to be very careful about my tan and def use protan quick bronze before stage (love the color never failed me in past)

Phil, you look great. You have improved so much in the last few years, it is incredible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws