over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top 10 things NOT to ask a BBer

LOL, no Sh*t!

And why the hell is it OK for strangers or co-workers to flat out ask someone if they are on steroids? I can only imagine what would happen if I asked some super skinny co-worker if he's been hitting the crack pipe or some obese co-worker when they were planning on having their gastric bypass......

Why are the most out of shape bastards always the ones so knowledgeable about my life! "I know you use steroids", "I know you dont eat that", "I know you train 4 hours a day", "I know the women love all those muscles"...WTF are they spying on me??:D :D

3. How much can you bench press?
(from the looks of things in my eyes.. more than you can...)QUOTE]

This is my favorite. I think I get that at least once a day. You should see the look in the persons face when I say 135lbs:D

I agree...I was in buying steaks at 5pm and standing in a line of 14 people and this guy next to me was looking...mind you I had just finished working out and was in a tank top. Anyways he looks over and he had one of those loud ass voices...HEY MAN HOW MUCH DO YOU BENCH...I say ENOUGH...then he kept asking and asking and asking..COME ON MAN WHAT DO YOU BENCH...BACK WHEN I WAS WORKING OUT, I COULD DO 350. I love those guys...back when I use to workout...too funny...anyways...I told him 500+ so he procedes to tell everyone in line THIS GUY BENCHES OVER 500...LOOK HE IS BUYING 5 STEAKS!!! Thanks for the attention.

I used to get this shit all the time in college. One night BBA and I were walking into the bar we worked at, I was 260+ at the time. Anyway, this girl starts walking with your arms out (imaginary lat syndrome), so I threw her a dollar and shot at her, "go buy something to take care of that." Her friend started laughing her ass off at her. My favorite though was when complete strangers would ask me if I could get steroids for them. I would look at them and say, "do you even work out?" This happened probably twice a month. I swear people see someone with some muscle and they turn retarded.

Mind if I add #11?

#11 - Do you use steroids?
(Nah, the secret is MuscleTech, but don't tell anyone, ok?)

The dealer who sold me my jeep asked me that. I said no and he let it drop. For a while... Then when I was climbing into it to leave he actually had the nerve to say "come on man, you know you got the hookup". If I didn't really want that jeep I would have climbed into my old car and drove off

What I want to know is why the hell is the "bench press" the standard by wich all dumb asses measure you? when was the last time sombody asked "damn how many pull up can you do" or "What kind of weight do you do walking lunges with?"

What I realy like is the guys that think just cause your big that your slow or clumsy and come of with some shit like "if I hit you , you could never catch me" or "how hard is it to wipe your ass" I had one jack off that had me pegged for the big slow dumb meat head that couledn't tie his own shoes ,then I reached up and kicked his hat off his head before he relized what happened , I asked if he had any more stupid comments.

But your right I get guys all the time that say "when I was in collage I was your size maybe a little bigger" I'm like "bro I'm 6'3" 300 fucking pounds !!, your 5'8" 160 FAT"
I jumped a guys ass a few weeks back , he comes up and ask what kind of "juice" I'm on that gets me this big , I was hungry and had a shiit workout so I was kinda cranky , I got up in his face and asked why I had to be on "juice" , you see me in here very damn day busting my ass while you stand around a talk

Anyway stupid people piss me off , I need a magic wand that will banish dumb shits from the gym

I agree...I was in buying steaks at 5pm and standing in a line of 14 people and this guy next to me was looking...mind you I had just finished working out and was in a tank top. Anyways he looks over and he had one of those loud ass voices...HEY MAN HOW MUCH DO YOU BENCH...I say ENOUGH...then he kept asking and asking and asking..COME ON MAN WHAT DO YOU BENCH...BACK WHEN I WAS WORKING OUT, I COULD DO 350. I love those guys...back when I use to workout...too funny...anyways...I told him 500+ so he procedes to tell everyone in line THIS GUY BENCHES OVER 500...LOOK HE IS BUYING 5 STEAKS!!! Thanks for the attention.
lmao
"back when I use to workout"
this one is classic :D
I wonder if they actually believe what they are saying

And why the hell is it OK for strangers or co-workers to flat out ask someone if they are on steroids? I can only imagine what would happen if I asked some super skinny co-worker if he's been hitting the crack pipe or some obese co-worker when they were planning on having their gastric bypass......

HAHA! True, though.

Do you guys ever get this one?

"Until I met you, I thought you were totally full of yourself."

...If a guy says this to you it usually means, "Until I met you, I was completely intimidated by you as if I were a bitch." If a woman says the above it can be translated, "Until you *ed the *t out of me, I thought you were totally full of yourself."

"I used to look just like you." Oh, really? Just like me huh?

Hahah - just like you! I mean, everything - face, build, nationality etc. Heh.

That's the one that PISSES ME OFF every single time. :) I can't take it.

The ramblings of the fools in the gym a bench or two over from me doing 15 pound curls saying, "Yeah, I used to be like him, but my girlfriend doesn't want me that big anymore."

HAHA

Yeah, the girlfriend doesn't want BIG.

Uh-huh.

:)

4. Wanna arm wrestle?
(nah.. I might hurt myself...)

That's the question I hate... I usually answer, "why do you want to lose?"

Why do guys ask this question? :mad:

4. Wanna arm wrestle?

Don't go to Mexico or you will hear this a lot from street vendors along with....
Hey Rambo!
Hey Mr. Muscle!
Hey Mr. Clean!

:D

This is the one I hate from ladies...

"How do I get rid of this stuff uner my arm" ( lady then shakes her tricep in my face as the fat jiggles all around)

What? You don't find "Bye Bye arms" to be sexy? That's the woman waves her hand but the turkey flab under her arm is what is really waving at you...

I got asked this question the other day, after doing my workout. Hey man, do you bodybuild or something? I'm like naw man i'm just here for the women. It just looks like i'm workin out.

I don't know what you guys are talking about...

back when I used to work out, I looked like most of you guys. But I was a little bigger. Besides I don't know why anyone would lift weights anyway. All I need is some test, a syringe, and a couch, no work required.

Last edited:
I do look sexy in leg warmers...

Whenever I'm asked if I workout, I give them the "ya, I do Rebok step, ya know, with the hand weights."

I used to get this shit all the time in college. One night BBA and I were walking into the bar we worked at, I was 260+ at the time. Anyway, this girl starts walking with your arms out (imaginary lat syndrome), so I threw her a dollar and shot at her, "go buy something to take care of that." Her friend started laughing her ass off at her. My favorite though was when complete strangers would ask me if I could get steroids for them. I would look at them and say, "do you even work out?" This happened probably twice a month. I swear people see someone with some muscle and they turn retarded.

This is my favorite!!!!! I find that absolutely hilarious when people walk by me and do that!! Now me being the asshole that I am(buffbabeca can verify that I am) I usually walk by them and go "dude, somebody stinks!!!", then they usually put their arms down.

[

Anyway stupid people piss me off ,[/QUOTE]

Hey Hutch, can you make us a shirt that says that bruh??

[

Anyway stupid people piss me off ,

Hey Hutch, can you make us a shirt that says that bruh??[/QUOTE]

How bout " Fat people piss me off" Just kidding, I fall into that category right now...

The one that gets me....."How long you been workin out big guy?" 31YRS....."Oh.. thats longer than I've been alive!":rolleyes:

Its funny when I worked at the club people would always come up to and ask...

"what do I need to do to lose this gut"

Me: well do you drink a lot beer

Them: Ya

Me: well first thing I would do is cut that out and that would prolly help a lot...

Conversation over...Giving up a six pack a night is not an option...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws