over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TOP 3 enemy foods

With sushi I agree that it's good for you but I think bloodshed was more so talking about the quantity. Rice carries a hell of a lot of carbs, especially with large meals

exactly. I usually go with 1-2 friends and we sit there and eat for 3 hours non stop, then go home and pass out. I'd be surprised if we didn't pack down 4-5000 calories. At one place where the rolls would be brought out to us instead of us sitting at a bar the chefs actually had to walk out to see who we were because they couldn't believe 2 people were eating that much. On our 8th round we ordered the crazy roll which is a normal length roll but 2 and a half inches in diameter, and apparently nobody orders it after their 2nd round. we got banned from the place after that..but I would be surprised if i ate less than 5000 calories per sitting.

ice cream is my kryptonite....ice cream and that goddamned NUTELLA...I swear Satan was like "how can I fuck up bodybuilding?" and out came Nutella.

Peanut butter for me...I can disguise it anyway to make me feel like its for the good reasons, ie. add to a protein shake. But if there is Peanut Butter, Bread, and Milk....I am done for!!!

Peanut Butter gives me serious heartburn!!!:naughty:

food

I avoid eating junk food because it's not good for my exercise, avoid these kinds of things can help you to eat healthy and clean diet you never know the junk food may be good in taste but it's not healthy.

This thread is funny and some of you guys crack me up. Do you seriously sit there and pound a full jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread? Don't you have to be hungry in order to do that? Why are you letting yourselfe get to that point before you eat your next meal, schedule your meals so you eat that first then indulge after it won't be so bad, lol.

And I though have a few tbsp of peanut better here and there during the day was bad, then I come and read this, haha. I guess I do ok when I'm not dieting, lol.

For me it's pastries like cupcakes, fresh homemade cookies, brownies, nanaimo bars, chocolate croissants, muffins but I only eat them after I've eaten my real meal. When I need to bump up carbs I toss in a Poptart here and there I love those things. But man I can't fathom sitting there eating them until I can't eat anymore, lol, I guess it helps not buying too many too, lol.

Great thread.

My top enemy foods: candy, pizza, sodas, juice, etc.

I recently developed an intolerance for wheat and have had to give up all bread, pasta, pizza, etc. It sucks because I like all of them, but has been great for my diet LOL!

I love fresh fruit, and have a hard time not eating it while on a low carb diet.

Other than that, I find it is really hard to give up dairy when my diet calls for it.

Maybe your real problem is Gluten.

This thread is funny and some of you guys crack me up. Do you seriously sit there and pound a full jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread? Don't you have to be hungry in order to do that? Why are you letting yourselfe get to that point before you eat your next meal, schedule your meals so you eat that first then indulge after it won't be so bad, lol.

Great thread.

Actually I've pounded jars of peanut butter when I'm not even hungry. Opened cupboard thought I'll just have a spoon full as it caught my eye under the false sense of security I'm not hungry. Next thing I know I've hit a full on binge. I love banana covered in pnb and can go through whole bunch and a jar in one sitting easy hungry out not. I don't have it in the house now but since I've increased my sodium intake i don't crave it. Pnb and toffee flavoured whey protein are my triggers. Keep them out the house and I'm fine. Problem is I'm one of those people that can put away s ton of food even when not hungry.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I gave up peanut butter and that alone has managed to keep me leaner. Not that it's bad for you but I over-indulge with it as I'm sure many of you other guys do. I never round off tablespoons and I frequently use 2-3 times the "recommended" serving which ends up being like 40+ grams of fat in 1 hit. Way too much.

1 Cinnamon buns w/ cream cheese icing
2 Carrot cake w/ cream cheese icing
3 Pizza (w/ cream cheese icing, jk, lol)

1) Fresh bread with nutella spread on it
2) Dr. Pepper
3) Chocolat bars

Right now, I'm on vacation... which means my diet is also on vacation. So, at the moment:

Heath Bar vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls
Milano dark chocolate cookies
Reduced fat Pringles (crunchier)
Cheese Pizza
Cheap Animal Crackers
and...Beer
(I can even add Cheetos to that list)

This is the most I've slacked in some time. I'd feel better about it if I were on tren...

During strict dieting:

NPB... and that's all

I gave up peanut butter and that alone has managed to keep me leaner. Not that it's bad for you but I over-indulge with it as I'm sure many of you other guys do. I never round off tablespoons and I frequently use 2-3 times the "recommended" serving which ends up being like 40+ grams of fat in 1 hit. Way too much.

Same here, and I'm happy to know that I'm not alone with my PB addiction!

No peanut butter in the house means instant weight loss for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131