over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top 3 Supplements for Heart Health

Its just so hard to keep up with everything. I wish a company would make an easy soluble one that contained 3-5 of the most trusted compounds (most listed above) in one pill at the amounts that were shown to be of benefit....not just trace amounts.

That's why I think a good variety of food is paramount. I drink a green smoothie every day with bitter greens, and a powdered green supplement, plus try to take in fruit with high antioxidant scores..... but I know that my daily intake no matter how varied dosent cover all the bases for optimal doses of all these supplements.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I actually developed just that.

5 name branded, clinically dosed cardiovascular ingredients within 2 products.

2 caps of each bottle covers lots of ground.

-FF

I actually developed just that.

5 name branded, clinically dosed cardiovascular ingredients within 2 products.

2 caps of each bottle covers lots of ground.

-FF
I've seen your supplements. All awesome with doses that actually work. But fairly pricey. But top quality, get what you pay for I guess.

Interested in this heart health product. Can you elaborate on price point and ingredient profile?

I've seen your supplements. All awesome with doses that actually work. But fairly pricey. But top quality, get what you pay for I guess.

Interested in this heart health product. Can you elaborate on price point and ingredient profile?

This place is sensitive and strict so I wont talk about them.

But you wont find the doses and quality within 2 products for BP and Lipids.

-FF

Microbiotia diversity.

Metagenomics, whats in your gut.
Think you can elaborate on this a bit when you have time? It's something I've become very interested in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Think you can elaborate on this a bit when you have time? It's something I've become very interested in.

Absolutely.

ATM, my wife and I are painting. Something I truly enjoy :eek:

If I don't get back later this afternoon/evening, I throw a few things out there to spark thought- conversation.

Absolutely.

ATM, my wife and I are painting. Something I truly enjoy :eek:

If I don't get back later this afternoon/evening, I throw a few things out there to spark thought- conversation.
Great, thanks. I've recently jumped on the pro and pre biotics train, and while I was starting to FEEL good, I was also offending my wife's nasal passages very badly, making me wonder if I have myself a case of SIBO and I'm just making it worse.

Great, thanks. I've recently jumped on the pro and pre biotics train, and while I was starting to FEEL good, I was also offending my wife's nasal passages very badly, making me wonder if I have myself a case of SIBO and I'm just making it worse.

Probiotics and fiber supplementation are huge. We're realizing how important gut health is. A large factor in overall immunity is gut biom health.

Probiotics and fiber supplementation are huge. We're realizing how important gut health is. A large factor in overall immunity is gut biom health.
Yeah, and it even extends as far as mental health too. That's actually what got me interested in the first place. Plus it would be nice for my gut to not be in constant turmoil when I'm eating to gain. Low carb diet is the only time I get any relief.

Swiper posted this a few days ago in the Dallas M. thread but I think it kind of went unnoticed..

I was going to wait a few days and post a thread on it but this will do just fine. Because of this video, I am now going to be looking into Seal Oil. There is slight background noise in parts of this interview, but this guy Trevor Kouritzin KNOWS HIS STUFF. This was super informative and I suggest you guys watch it if you are interested.

Bodybuilding & Heart Health! Live w/Trevor Kouritzin - YouTube

I appreciate the shout out.

Seal oil contains the omega 3 fatty acid DPA which is ONLY found in mammal sources of omega 3s. Fish oil has EPA and DHA, but not DPA. Seal oil contains EPA, DHA and DPA.

DPA has 50x the cardioprotective properties of DHA and 10x that of EPA...

Seal oil contains the omega 3 fatty acid DPA which is ONLY found in mammal sources of omega 3s. Fish oil has EPA and DHA, but not DPA. Seal oil contains EPA, DHA and DPA.

Trevor! Welcome! Happy 2018 bro!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Is there a brand of seal oil you recommend?

Problem is, it's not legal to get in the USA.

I just looked on Amazon and there are a few brands available. Looks like they ship from from Canada even though they are listed on Amazon for US.

Is there a brand of seal oil you recommend?

You can order it from innotechnutrition.com

**broken link removed**

$20 a bottle and free shipping over $99.

Yes. There is a loophole though. You can order it from a Canadian website and have it mailed to the US. It's legal to import, just illegal to sell in the US.

Yes. There is a loophole though. You can order it from a Canadian website and have it mailed to the US. It's legal to import, just illegal to sell in the US.
Trevor, what are your daily supplemental health staples or would you suggest for people in this lifestyle?

Trevor, can you also elaborate on the following which supposedly have been proven or claimed to clear arteries/plaque?

Red Palm Oil
Tocotrienol supps: Toco-sorb by Jarrow and Palm Fruit by Botanical Craft
Vitamin K2
Astaxanthin

Trevor, what are your daily supplemental health staples or would you suggest for people in this lifestyle?

My thoughts on supplements is they should be just that...supplements

A supplement program needs to be individualized to fit the specific goals and limitations of the dietary program whatever that person is on.

A couple off the top of my head -
Fish/krill/seal oil
Vitamin C (Humans are one of the few mammals who can't manufacture their own vitamin C)
Magnesium (Almost every athlete I have tested is deficient)
Vitamin D
Probiotics (if the person isn't regularly eating fermented foods)
Greens foods/powders (especially bitter greens like kale which are fantastic for helping detox the liver)

My thoughts on supplements is they should be just that...supplements

A supplement program needs to be individualized to fit the specific goals and limitations of the dietary program whatever that person is on.

A couple off the top of my head -
Fish/krill/seal oil
Vitamin C (Humans are one of the few mammals who can't manufacture their own vitamin C)
Magnesium (Almost every athlete I have tested is deficient)
Vitamin D
Probiotics (if the person isn't regularly eating fermented foods)
Greens foods/powders (especially bitter greens like kale which are fantastic for helping detox the liver)
Thank you...I was wondering if you'd dive into the anti oxidants or longevity type supplements and drugs.

For example...Ubiquinol is obviously in your essentials...but PQQ, Astaxanthin, Curcumin, Garlic, NAD+, Metformin, Telmisartan, 81mg asa...

Just wondering if you have thoughts on the importance of the aforementioned. Thanks for your wealth of knowledge on heart health!

Mother fucker, now I have to add seal oil to my ridiculously long supplement list...

[emoji16]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity