over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top 3 Supplements for Heart Health

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Many of you have seen me post my supplement list. I take a ton of stuff and it seems to always grow. I'm in the process of removing some items that are less valuable, but keeping crucial health supplements in (things like D3, Curcumin, K2, etc.).

So, I'm interested on some opinions on the TOP 3 most validated and supported health supplements for an AAS user concerned with LVH, heart remodeling, enlarged heart, etc. from AAS/GH use. I already take praluent (psk9 - non statin cholesterol medication) so cholesterol is not an issue. Limit this to strictly the myocardial hypertrophy angle.

As most of you know, GH+AAS is worse for heart enlargment than AAS alone. I try to limit my GH use to 3-4iu/day max when in a growth phase.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12868044

Looking forward to hearing some of your guys (stewie, nothuman, gotgame, Kaladryn, Dante, maldorf...) thoughts here.

If your abusing aas and gh no amount of some otc miracle vitamin or herb is gonna negate the negative impacts of those drugs. Sorry to burst your bubble. If your intent on continuing to use why not try doing so moderately and responsibly without pushing limits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your abusing aas and gh no amount of some otc miracle vitamin or herb is gonna negate the negative impacts of those drugs. Sorry to burst your bubble. If your intent on continuing to use why not try doing so moderately and responsibly without pushing limits

I agree with what you're saying. I'm simply trying to get someone opinions. I have tons of supplements in my daily protocol for this purpose, but I'm trying to element some. That's all.

Ubiquinol
Curcumin
Vitamin D3
Omega3s
Magnesium Glycinate and maybe Orotate
81mg ASA
Vitamin K2, Tocotrienols, Pomegranate (these clear plaque)
Kyolic Garlic cardiovascular formula

Creatine Mono
Citrulline Malate (nitric oxide)
Cayenne perhaps...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ubiquinol
Curcumin
Vitamin D3
Omega3s
Magnesium Glycinate
81mg ASA
Vitamin K2, Tocotrienols, Pomegranate (these clear plaque)
Kyolic Garlic cardiovascular formula

Creatine Mono
Citrulline Malate (nitric oxide)
Cayenne perhaps...

Everything I have beside K2 due to bleeding issues

Swiper posted this a few days ago in the Dallas M. thread but I think it kind of went unnoticed..

I was going to wait a few days and post a thread on it but this will do just fine. Because of this video, I am now going to be looking into Seal Oil. There is slight background noise in parts of this interview, but this guy Trevor Kouritzin KNOWS HIS STUFF. This was super informative and I suggest you guys watch it if you are interested.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOBOUhEl0XY&t=262s"]Bodybuilding & Heart Health! Live w/Trevor Kouritzin - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Swiper posted this a few days ago in the Dallas M. thread but I think it kind of went unnoticed..

I was going to wait a few days and post a thread on it but this will do just fine. Because of this video, I am now going to be looking into Seal Oil. There is slight background noise in parts of this interview, but this guy Trevor Kouritzin KNOWS HIS STUFF. This was super informative and I suggest you guys watch it if you are interested.

Bodybuilding & Heart Health! Live w/Trevor Kouritzin - YouTube

After I watched, instantly searched for the meridian dpa analyzer in my area.

After I watched, instantly searched for the meridian dpa analyzer in my area.

Yes, personally I had a particle test done in June... (NMR) but when I watched this, I also learned of the Meridian DPA machine that will apparently revolutionize heart testing in the next decade.

For hearth health my top 3
Ubiquinol
LE Vit K
curcumin

and 1 x baby aspirin (preventive measure) before bed so you dont die from ❤️ attack at night. More chances of that shit hitting you at night at sleep apparently. Not speaking from personal exp!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I raised a thread about it few days ago with the link.

I also started reading up seal oil. Not beating krill yet imo.

I raised a thread about it few days ago with the link.

I also started reading up seal oil. Not beating krill yet imo.

I ran Krill for a while and it didn't change my lipids like I expected it to, so I went back to supplementing Omega3 and Astaxanthin separately. Btw, I would add Astaxanthin to the list since it does supposedly contribute to heart health and is a beast of an anti-oxidant.

The other thing I'm starting to explore is Vascepa since gotgame has implored the use of it. My only issue is the fact that I believe DHA intake is compromised if you go that route.

I believe it's illegal to sell Seal oil in the USA? I was just reading about it. Anyone knows for sure?

The best probably...

Ubiquinol
Curcumin
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2
Omega 3
Baby Aspirin
Metformin

There are many more. It's hard to give a top 3. If just using 3 it would be best picking 3 that are different in regards to effect in the body. So probably ubiquinol, vitamin d and omega 3's. Although vitamink2 should be added to make 4 imo. I would also add in metformin to cover all bases in a sense. I would also eat a diet high in anti-oxidants. For anti-oxidants adding a good fruit/green powder would be a good move.

Last edited:
Its just so hard to keep up with everything. I wish a company would make an easy soluble one that contained 3-5 of the most trusted compounds (most listed above) in one pill at the amounts that were shown to be of benefit....not just trace amounts.

That's why I think a good variety of food is paramount. I drink a green smoothie every day with bitter greens, and a powdered green supplement, plus try to take in fruit with high antioxidant scores..... but I know that my daily intake no matter how varied dosent cover all the bases for optimal doses of all these supplements.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Got all those. I consider most of those vital overall health supplements, ie fundamental. Uniq, curcumin, k2, d3,... I mean my list if crazy long. Like ocd too long. I appreciate the responses.

Last time I put it together was here.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138025

Wondering if I can drop D-ribose for heart. I need to streamline this list some. Garlic extract too maybe...

Also, an ARB like telismarten is also vital. I forgot to mention that in first post.

Last edited:
I ran Krill for a while and it didn't change my lipids like I expected it to, so I went back to supplementing Omega3 and Astaxanthin separately. Btw, I would add Astaxanthin to the list since it does supposedly contribute to heart health and is a beast of an anti-oxidant.

The other thing I'm starting to explore is Vascepa since gotgame has implored the use of it. My only issue is the fact that I believe DHA intake is compromised if you go that route.

Thanks for your efforts in this thread. Currently using viva naturals krill. Everything you mentioned I have incorporated already. I guess this is more about figuring out what's less important to focus on proven heart health stuff.

Last edited:
Wow.

Really great info. Keep it coming.

Does everyone taking AAS take all these other supps?

Looking to get started. I want to do everything I can to do it as healthy as possible.

Thanks.

What i found

I believe it's illegal to sell Seal oil in the USA? I was just reading about it. Anyone knows for sure?

On a product on Amazon.

"the 1972 act of United States, Fish Oil and Seal Oil cannot be shipped from Canada to United States. However, if you want to ship them to China, we would like to ship them directly to china, you can provide us info(Name, tel, address and ID number(身份证号码)in chinese ), there will be no additional charge and we will ship them directly from Canada to China within 1 business day after receiving these info above. It takes 2-3 weeks to receive the item. "

https://www.amazon.com/Bill-Natural-Sources-OMEGA-Bottles/dp/B00BXR3JDY

Looks like it is illegal to ship to the US, but someone on Amazon said he had his shipped to CA.

From Wikipedia:

"The Marine Mammal Protection Act (MMPA) was the first act of the United States Congress to call specifically for an ecosystem approach to wildlife management. It was signed into law on October 21, 1972 by President Richard Nixon and took effect 60 days later on December 21, 1972. MMPA prohibits the "taking" of marine mammals, and enacts a moratorium on the import, export, and sale of any marine mammal, along with any marine mammal part or product within the United States. The Act defines "take" as "the act of hunting, killing, capture, and/or harassment of any marine mammal; or, the attempt at such." The MMPA defines harassment as "any act of pursuit, torment or annoyance which has the potential to either: a. injure a marine mammal in the wild, or b. disturb a marine mammal by causing disruption of behavioral patterns, which includes, but is not limited to, migration, breathing, nursing, breeding, feeding, or sheltering." The MMPA provides for enforcement of its prohibitions, and for the issuance of regulations to implement its legislative goals."

Last edited:
Ubiquinol
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2 along with Magnesium
Niacin
Omega 3

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost