over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top 5 Olympia?

Dave_19 said:
Is phil heath going to be on stage this year? I don't know if he could make top 5 yet, but I want to see him compete. what about branch warren? does any one have a list of competitors?

No he is going to put on some size and do the Arnold in 07'. Look for a battle between him and Dexter for the title...

Those wondering why Federov is being mentioned should take note the original posting dates of this topic....2005! That being said and taking into accnt Heath sitting this one out:

1) Cutler
2) Coleman
3) Dexter
4) Martinez
5) Gunter
6) Branch
7) Gustavo

Realize, I am partly going with my heart here. I would love to see Ronnie stop at 8, and this is coming from a born and bread Texan. Vic is always a wild card, if the guy ever truly comes in dialed in, he is a top 2-3 contender. Branch is a real threat, just not sure if he is the direction the judges want to go in at the moment....I loved Gunter's physique last year, but I think his hamstring development hurt him at his 6'3" height. Gustavo, let's just say the guy is the most "gifted" guy in the sport IMHO. And I do not mean potential here...;)

WELL.. RONNIE WILL WIN.. ron at 85% will still beat cutler.. so my pick for top 5 is 1)ronnie 2) cutler 3) dexter 4) gustavo 5) martinez.. after that .. who cares.. it is a toss up.. as for heath doing the arnold.. dexter will beat him.. heath.. reagrdless of what people want to say.. is very narrow structure wise.. he nneds to put on some serious mass.. if dexter comes in around 230 at 5'6.. then heath wuill have to add some serious lbs.. both are good condition wise.. ect.. it will come down to who is the most dominant on stage.. standing relaxed.. dexter wins hands down.. now.. if heath can come in with the needed lbs.. it could be interesting.. but, i still give it to dexter..

Last edited:
i have a feeling that branch warren may crack the top 5 this year

LATS said:
WELL.. RONNIE WILL WIN.. ron at 85% will still beat cutler.. so my pick for top 5 is 1)ronnie 2) cutler 3) dexter 4) gustavo 5) martinez.. after that .. who cares.. it is a toss up.. as for heath doing the arnold.. dexter will beat him.. heath.. reagrdless of what people want to say.. is very narrow structure wise.. he nneds to put on some serious mass.. if dexter comes in around 230 at 5'6.. then heath wuill have to add some serious lbs.. both are good condition wise.. ect.. it will come down to who is the most dominant on stage.. standing relaxed.. dexter wins hands down.. now.. if heath can come in with the needed lbs.. it could be interesting.. but, i still give it to dexter..
wow finally someone thats know a thing or two about bodybuilding...LOL lats i totally agree with you on all points.. Ronnie is the biggest baddest bodybuilder to ever grace the stage point blank. for a man that size and to bring the conditioning that he does is just amazing, he doesn't even look real standing up on stage. if jay isn't carefull he could easisly find himself in third place but i don't think the powers to be will let that happen. if jay should ever beat an in shape ronnie coleman, its the biggest bullshit job ever in bodybuilding.... and i actually like Jay Cutler!

1.Coleman Until he retires must have had some gene alteration therapy or something.
2. Cutler Next MR. O after Coleman.
3 Shlerkamp however you spell it.
4. Badlell
5. Victor M.
6. Branch w.
7. Johnny j
8. Ruhlz
9. Dextor J
10 Cormier.

getbig27 said:
maybe im too critical but i have two questions:

1. how does a guy with no chest(federov)even think about making the top 5 at the Mr. O? shouldn't the top 5 guys have a complete physique????

2. how does cutler get 2nd to ronnie year after year when his waist is as wide as his hips? take a good look at this guys front pose's. you mean to tell me there is a V taper where his waist meets his hips??? nice physique but gustavo, dexter, gunther could all take 2nd and put cutler where he belongs in 3 or 4th place. i think he's had it too easy. ohh and lets not mention they keep giving him 2nd even when he turns around and you can clearly see his back is big and wide but lacks the detail and dryness of dexter, or gustavo. WoW!!!

is it just me??

I agree with what you said about federov. What are you guys looking at when you place federov in the top 5. Do you know what he placed at the New York Pro's...??????? waaaaaaaaaaay at the bottom.

http://www.bodybuildbid.com/results/2006/2006-new-york-pro.html

Just becasue the media is hyping him up as the big russian like its Rocky doesnt mean he's gonna even come close to top 5. I mean David Henry beat him and he's like at least 70 pounds lighter then federov.Theres also Heath. And dont even get me started on Branch, hes a monster and he was very close to Dex at the Arnold. So here is what I think might go down.

Coleman.....unhuman and is gonna keep on winning...YEA BUDDY

Cutler...as always. I think they just like putting him here

Martinez....think he might nail it and come in looking sharp(the next Mr. O when coleman retires)

Warren--he gave dex comp at the arnold so he should bring the same package and bring it to badell

Badell- i give him 5th but i think his days of the top 3 are gonna be gone...look what happend at the Arnold. I rest my case.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner