Top 5 . . .

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
guys from my show last weekend

Last edited:
Placing as pictured are 5th,2nd,1st,3rd, and 4th

I got 4th (green trunks)

guys from my show last weekend

Thats a solid class....just from the one picture i would have had you in 2nd. Any more class pictures?

Well these are from the night show where I came in drier, I was a little more watery at prejudging. Let me see if I can dig up any more group shots

here is a far less flattering pic of me where you can see how soft and watery I was

Last edited:
wow.....the winner looks to be on a different planet
then the rest of you......he looks fuggin great

you look good bro
at least you beat the guy
with teenage girl breasts:eek:

honestly 2nd 3rd 4th are really close
from this one pic

Yea the guy that placed 1st won the whole show. He used to compete as a lt heavy but dropped down to middle after the judges at nationals told him to do so. The pics aren't great but you get an idea of how everyone looked. The group shot is a bad pic of 2nd place as he really did look good, he was hard and dry and has some freaky wheels! I felt ok about the show although I know I need to get alot leaner and harder for the USA's! all those guys are 30 or over and have been competing longer than I've even know what a gym was! I weighed in at 165 and the guys that placed ahead of me outweighed me by 12-8lbs although I think if I would have brought better conditioning I could have at least bumped up to 3rd

Well

Yea the guy that placed 1st won the whole show. He used to compete as a lt heavy but dropped down to middle after the judges at nationals told him to do so. The pics aren't great but you get an idea of how everyone looked. The group shot is a bad pic of 2nd place as he really did look good, he was hard and dry and has some freaky wheels! I felt ok about the show although I know I need to get alot leaner and harder for the USA's! all those guys are 30 or over and have been competing longer than I've even know what a gym was! I weighed in at 165 and the guys that placed ahead of me outweighed me by 12-8lbs although I think if I would have brought better conditioning I could have at least bumped up to 3rd

You looked great..........youll pass them up soon

You looked great..........youll pass them up soon

Thanks Phil, means alot coming form you! I got alot of good feedback from them especially once they found out I just turned 23. I have a good 7 more years of training and eating before I'm where they are (age wise that is) lol

you think your really ready to do the USA???

what was this show???? state show??

i agree with phil....you'll be passing them soon

but USAs is HUGE!!!

the guy that placed second is a good friend of mine and diden't decid to do the show until Friday morning !! He did the Southern Classic in Jackson , MS and won his weight class their and haden't realy prepped for this show , just followed his diet getting ready for nationals i think , the guy is a freak and can drop 20lb and get contest ready in 4 weeks. When he saw the guy that one first he called it right their that he would win the over all stating that he would never have what it takes to beat him , the first place winner is an awsome genitic specimen.

that said , I had second going to either you or Robbie , personaly i think you have better balance than he does and alot better arms !! though he was a little soft at this show he was only .25lbs under the weight limit for that class and he normaly comes in around 175lbs.

He and the show promoter do know eachother pretty well though so their may have been some politics involved

I'm sure that your conditioning will get better and better as the season rocks on making you much more of a threat in any show you enter

you think your really ready to do the USA???

what was this show???? state show??

i agree with phil....you'll be passing them soon

but USAs is HUGE!!!

Yes I understand that the USA is a big show but there I will be a welter eight not a middle and I plan on coming in around 4-5lbs tighter. I'm working with Shelby and am confident that he'll have me in shape. I'm only 23 so why not get my face seen ASAP but national level judges? My goal is top 5 but if I make top 10 great I think for a 23 year old kids first shot at a national level show

well its seems you have it all under control then

good luck

:)

Yes I understand that the USA is a big show but there I will be a welter eight not a middle and I plan on coming in around 4-5lbs tighter. I'm working with Shelby and am confident that he'll have me in shape. I'm only 23 so why not get my face seen ASAP but national level judges? My goal is top 5 but if I make top 10 great I think for a 23 year old kids first shot at a national level show

Sheesh bro top 15 is good for the USA! Good luck man, I hope to make the show, in the stands not stage lol!

the guy that placed second is a good friend of mine and diden't decid to do the show until Friday morning !! He did the Southern Classic in Jackson , MS and won his weight class their and haden't realy prepped for this show , just followed his diet getting ready for nationals i think , the guy is a freak and can drop 20lb and get contest ready in 4 weeks. When he saw the guy that one first he called it right their that he would win the over all stating that he would never have what it takes to beat him , the first place winner is an awsome genitic specimen.

that said , I had second going to either you or Robbie , personaly i think you have better balance than he does and alot better arms !! though he was a little soft at this show he was only .25lbs under the weight limit for that class and he normaly comes in around 175lbs.

He and the show promoter do know eachother pretty well though so their may have been some politics involved

I'm sure that your conditioning will get better and better as the season rocks on making you much more of a threat in any show you enter

Robbie is a freak man! He looked awesome at the southern states, I saw the pics on RXMuscle. I just came in to soft to beat him or 3rd place I think

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131