advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

top level amateurs, and ifbb pros: Protien intake..

gotta agree again here

you guys that eat chicken n rice 6x a day
are heroic at best

:eek:

gotta agree again here

you guys that eat chicken n rice 6x a day
are heroic at best

:eek:

my diet

breakfast 500 grams chicken + rice

mid morning 70grams of whey + 2 tbs peanut butter

lunch 15 egg whites + 5 whole eggs + 250ml milk

dinner15 egg whites + 5 whole eggs

preworkout 70grams of whey +grinded 0ats(blended with whey)

postworkout 70 grams of whey + 75 grams dextrose(workout days) or 2 tbs peanut butter on non training days.....

i drink 1 liter water with each meal ..... except the post workout as i am already so full with all the water intake during the workout....

now my protien intake is too high....but then i dont have to worry for a long long time....(atleast untill i reach my target bodywt) as my muscle mass increases so will my BMR therefore i`ll be needing more "protien sparing nutrients" in the form of complex carbs and monounsaturated fats.... so that my protien gets utilized exclusively for my muscle building process......

so all i have to worry is carbs and fats when ever i plateau.

whenever i plateau....i`ll increase some
1. 15ml extra virgin olive oil/meal = 90ml
2. oats with my shakes...
or something or the other just for increasing the calories

now thats just me.....

hey b-boy,
i respectfully request you to tell your secret protien intake in grams....

nothing special for me, i have always done 1.5-2 x my bodyweight in protein..

You aren't telling us the secret bro... Can't you make it a little more complicated for me?

;)

I'm just giving you a hard time, the topic as a whole is good and I think you will find a commonality between the advanced guys here and eating a good deal of protein but that post made me chuckle a bit like bboy knew something everyone else didn't. Well maybe he does, he picked pretty good parents.

my diet

breakfast 500 grams chicken + rice

mid morning 70grams of whey + 2 tbs peanut butter

lunch 15 egg whites + 5 whole eggs + 250ml milk

dinner15 egg whites + 5 whole eggs

preworkout 70grams of whey +grinded 0ats(blended with whey)

postworkout 70 grams of whey + 75 grams dextrose(workout days) or 2 tbs peanut butter on non training days.....

i drink 1 liter water with each meal ..... except the post workout as i am already so full with all the water intake during the workout....

now my protien intake is too high....but then i dont have to worry for a long long time....(atleast untill i reach my target bodywt) as my muscle mass increases so will my BMR therefore i`ll be needing more "protien sparing nutrients" in the form of complex carbs and monounsaturated fats.... so that my protien gets utilized exclusively for my muscle building process......

so all i have to worry is carbs and fats when ever i plateau.

whenever i plateau....i`ll increase some
1. 15ml extra virgin olive oil/meal = 90ml
2. oats with my shakes...
or something or the other just for increasing the calories

now thats just me.....
If it was me i would vary my protein sources! I mean salmon is the food of the GODS bro... get your digestive system attunned to handling different types of meat and protein sources, plus like tenny suggested your diet would bore the living hell out of me and make my taste buds go blank after a while...LOL but hey bro if its working for you and you like it then experiment with your diet and keep going.

also i would really like to see you add in more fats, try cooking your eggs in coconut oil, instead of peanutbutter try almond butter. add in some salmon once a day, and I of course gotta have my grass fed beef, bison, or some deer meat. I just think you are missing a lot of great vitamins and minerals in whole food by just eating the same shit everyday.

If it was me i would vary my protein sources! I mean salmon is the food of the GODS bro... get your digestive system attunned to handling different types of meat and protein sources, plus like tenny suggested your diet would bore the living hell out of me and make my taste buds go blank after a while...LOL but hey bro if its working for you and you like it then experiment with your diet and keep going.

also i would really like to see you add in more fats, try cooking your eggs in coconut oil, instead of peanutbutter try almond butter. add in some salmon once a day, and I of course gotta have my grass fed beef, bison, or some deer meat. I just think you are missing a lot of great vitamins and minerals in whole food by just eating the same shit everyday.

B-Boy, just fucking around, but I wish they had grass fed pancakes...I know I would smear some almond butter on those bad boys:D:D

Just messing with you and bison is the shit, love that stuff!

Completely agree.

3 solid meals is too little too IMHO. Shakes should be in the AM and PWO, but everyone has their own thoughts.

Protein sources should vary due to amino acid profile and speed of digestion also.

you are absolutely correct bro .... i have really fucked up my taste buds....with those 30 egg whites and 10 whole eggs... i have lost interest in "tasty food"..... the only reason i eat so many eggs is coz they are very cheap. i usually scramble them to a semisolid sate with some pepper and salt .... and gulp down with milk or water.......it used to horrible but now i am used to it...

i wud have loved to include salmon but its really expensive in my country.... and budget wise i `ll get royally screwed....

however as far as your recommendation for beef ( i can afford it) its pretty cheap here.... so i can do it plus i`ll buy some almond butter and coconut oil....

as far as my supplement regime
i take
1. Multivitamin +multimineral 2 tablets
2. Vitamin C 2000mg
3. Vitamin E 800iu
4. fish oil 9000mg
5. calcium 1500mg
6. Glucosamine sulphate 2000mg
7. Liv 52 6 tabs(single strength)
8. probiotic 1 capsule
9. Physllium husk 3 tablespoon

Last edited:
I wonder what the guru, George Farah, would say is enough protien? I think he only gets in about 100 grams of protein a day.

I wonder what the guru, George Farah, would say is enough protien? I think he only gets in about 100 grams of protein a day.
well i can tell you that he had me taking in a hell of a lot more than 100 grams ;)

George i think doesn't have his pancreas or gall bladder or something {i cant remember which}, so that may be why his diet is set up the way it is for him,

Last edited:
Holy smokes

im 6.1 and 280 with 12-14 % fat i get in 250-300 protein and 700-1000 carbs. dont go by that shit about the protein the more carbs you get in the less protein you need and the protein wíthout the carbs is worthless for muscle growth also remember that insulen is the most anabolic thing .

You are huge!!! I would love to see a pic too (as B-boy mentioned) cuz a man your size is a sight to behold. I am 6'1, but I am about 230 at 12-14%. Lol.

so much talk about the quantity of food ate, why not any talk about how to make the food we eat more absorbable? maybe such vast quantitys wouldnt be as necessary?

500gms of protein does not sound all that crazy, I am 220lbs and rather lean and go up to 450gms so the pros are way bigger than me and I am sure consume 700+ but who knows, I bet a lot of them are carb freaks and go crazy with the carbs more so the protein. So yeah 500gms doesn't sound crazy to me at all and no one really knows how much will be too much or a waste.

You are huge!!! I would love to see a pic too (as B-boy mentioned) cuz a man your size is a sight to behold. I am 6'1, but I am about 230 at 12-14%. Lol.

im sorry about the bad quality :)
the pic taken with an old web cam

Attachments

• 10735_1060029199472_1788200503_122238_5032999_n.jpg
    10735_1060029199472_1788200503_122238_5032999_n.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
another

this is from 1 year ago i was 21 years old

Attachments

• 10735_1054877590685_1788200503_112211_7239949_n.jpg
    10735_1054877590685_1788200503_112211_7239949_n.jpg