advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tore 3 tendons attached to my femur via infection from gear...aflutop?

bigtasty25

Registered
Well thursday morning I was feeling sore in left hip area on friday...just assumed i slept on the wrong side of the bed...by sat morning the pain and soreness was horrible...i could hardly walk so by sat night checked myself into the ER and they took bloodwork...did bacteria cultures...did xray, catscan..and suspected an abrasion on my upper femur. They checked me into the hospital and put me on IV antibiotics and on monday did a MRI...which showed I tore 3 tendons attached my femur to my glutes, 1 of the tears was full. They suspected i worked out too hard but i swore to them i had no traumatic injury in the gym or anywhere..that it came on slowly over 36-48 hours...so they think it was an infection.

Did suspected gear i injected sunday night and the following thursday...so im pretty sure the gear was infected and spread to my upper hip area and supposerdly ate away at the tendon there. This has never happened to me and i NEVER tore any tendons so i was shocked, since the supplier I got it from on here is EXTREMELY reputable, and I wont say who it is, must have been a bad batch ;( I wont know the bacteria that it was till the hospital calls me, anyday now. Anyways back to my question...would AFLUTOP help with the regenerative process?
Thanks!!

Last edited:
That sounds nasty. You sure it wasn't Krokodil?

Do you not feel a responsibility to say where from to perhaps prevent others bro's from getting something similar or perhaps have an answer to something theyre perhaps suffering to....providing as you say are sure its that...bad batch or not....even for the benefit of the sponsor to tbh...as this is not good news...Hope it pans out good for you though....I just feelit necessary for all to know and consider things....perhaps short term to...

Do you not feel a responsibility to say where from to perhaps prevent others bro's from getting something similar or perhaps have an answer to something theyre perhaps suffering to....providing as you say are sure its that...bad batch or not....even for the benefit of the sponsor to tbh...as this is not good news...Hope it pans out good for you though....I just feelit necessary for all to know and consider things....perhaps short term to...

I dont know for a fact it was an infection as yet...they did blood/bacteria cultures sat night in the ER, so when i see my primary doctor tomorrow ill know for sure. If there is no infection I guess I can suck it up to lifting too heavy (i know 1 week prior to the tear I did very heavy leg press I wasnt used to, for a couple sets). Ill keep ya guys updated.

Do you really think that an infection from an injection done on sunday ate your tendons away in 7 days? Thats one bad mother fucking infection. Im not flaming you at all-but I think you need find out for certain that is exactly what caused your infection before claiming it was gear you purchased from a well known sponsor... and if it was you would certainly have a responsibility to at the very least contact the supplier. Im sure youre very concerned about your condition and may have jumped the gun in posting what you posted. Your condition sounds very serious and I wish you a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted!

I was composing this response and didn't see your response above mine...I wish you a quick recovery!

Last edited:
I've never heard of tainted gear eroding tendons that quickly that 3 tear like that. IMO you're barking up the wrong tree.
Having said that, regarding tension healing I'm currently researching BPC157 for a torn bicep with impressive results. For torn tendons this might be what you're looking for.

But back to my original question..does aflutop increase tendon strength? Or is adequan or something else better? I have access to aflutop but unfortunately not adequan ;(.

lmk guys :)

Do you really think that an infection from an injection done on sunday ate your tendons away in 7 days? Thats one bad mother fucking infection. Im not flaming you at all-but I think you need find out for certain that is exactly what caused your infection before claiming it was gear you purchased from a well known sponsor... and if it was you would certainly have a responsibility to at the very least contact the supplier. Im sure youre very concerned about your condition and may have jumped the gun in posting what you posted. Your condition sounds very serious and I wish you a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted!

Yeah...it's probably not an infection, i hope not. I mean, i didnt have any fever or chills, no night sweats, no hardness or inflammation or redness at the site..just severe soreness/tenderness..although my WBC count was very high (indicative of infection)...i guess im just trying to think of the possible cultrip.

What i think might be the problem is ive been juicing on and off for 13 yrs (im 32)..and overtime, the tendons have slowly weakened..and by doing something very taxing (i.e-heavy leg press), the tendons just gave way and couldnt handle it anymore. Do you guys think that's probably more plausible? Kinda sounds weird that I injected twice into my chest muscles, and the infection spreads down my chest and infects the left thigh, eroding and tearing the muscles there...:banghead:

You don't know for sure, or "it's probably not an infection" but make the title of the thread appear as if it is for sure?

ugh i cant because its obviously been over 15 mins so i cant edit that initial post..but if a mod can id really appreciate it. thanks:)

But back to my original question..does aflutop increase tendon strength? Or is adequan or something else better? I have access to aflutop but unfortunately not adequan ;(.

lmk guys :)

I had no success with it, for my tendonitis in multiple areas. Adequan was very hard to get and VERY expensive.

Yeah...it's probably not an infection, i hope not. I mean, i didnt have any fever or chills, no night sweats, no hardness or inflammation or redness at the site..just severe soreness/tenderness..although my WBC count was very high (indicative of infection)...i guess im just trying to think of the possible cultrip.

What i think might be the problem is ive been juicing on and off for 13 yrs (im 32)..and overtime, the tendons have slowly weakened..and by doing something very taxing (i.e-heavy leg press), the tendons just gave way and couldnt handle it anymore. Do you guys think that's probably more plausible? Kinda sounds weird that I injected twice into my chest muscles, and the infection spreads down my chest and infects the left thigh, eroding and tearing the muscles there...:banghead:

No offense but something just doesn't sound right?? Which tendons were torn? Did they repair the tendons surgically? If 1 of the tendons is a complete tear then nothing is going to regenerate it.

Sounds like aseptic necrosis of the femoral head, I couldn't say with out seeing MRI and even then I'm just a glorified anal gland squeezer with a veterinary degree so what do I know!!

if there is an infection how can you be sure it was the gear and not infected by the injection itself.
and if your tendon is torn off the bone then i do not see any supplement of any kind making it stronger. surgery would be the only thing.

I saw my primary doctor yesterday,,blood cultures show there was NO infection..so the only thing I can think of is the gear has progressively weakened my tendons over the years (ive used on and off for 13 yrs)...and the heavy 700lb leg press i did the other day (even after warming up) was overkill. Hell, im not 22 anymore I guess I cant push it too hard (im 32). Gotta Rest the legs a few months the doc sais...but can still workout upper body and do calves. Buck, yeah, in a few weeks when I see my orthopedist that worked on my case ill ask him if Ill need surgery at all. Thankfully right now im walking almost close to normal (suprisingly)

I also probably should look into gear that increases collagen synthesis in the future, things like primo, anavar, deca, etc

Last edited:
Sounds like an unlucky injury to me. Who can proove its related d to gear. Some gear thicken tendons but makes them brittle. I don't think aflutop would help a severe tendons injury to much.

I ''ll bet you really didn't tear your muscle, especially if you don't remember doing anything. I'm no doc though,

I most definately dont remember doing anything, and it took over a week from doing the leg press until I got any actual soreness at the area where the 3 fractures took place.

Yeah, i dont think i tore the muscle either (im sure i would have felt that right away), but evidence all points to the tendons tearing unfortunately , thats just what the catscan, and MRI basically said, as well as 4 different doctors at the hospital lol :yeahthat:

and ya some steroids increase tendon strength but i think the majority of the ones i took werent primo/var/deca (i did take some deca here and there)...i guess i gotta start going that route once the injury heals up.

Last edited:
I most definately dont remember doing anything, and it took over a week from doing the leg press until I got any actual soreness at the area where the 3 fractures took place.

Yeah, i dont think i tore the muscle either (im sure i would have felt that right away), but evidence all points to the tendons tearing unfortunately , thats just what the catscan, and MRI basically said, as well as 4 different doctors at the hospital lol :yeahthat:

and ya some steroids increase tendon strength but i think the majority of the ones i took werent primo/var/deca (i did take some deca here and there)...i guess i gotta start going that route once the injury heals up.

Maybe a genetic defect you were not aware of.

Bpc 157 peptide or tb500 along with cissus perhaps? Bpc is supposed to help muscle tears qnd tendon tears to replace them

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar