over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tore Distal Bicep (peptide?)

RepZZ

Registered
Newbies
On Monday, I went bowling for team building at work. Threw the ball and my biceps tore right off. I have surgery this coming Monday. Question, does anyone recommend any peptide like BCP-157 or any other advice to support healing. Thanks

If it's a clean tear and they're doing the endobutton procedure it should heal pretty well unless you're like 60. Obviously anything the gets gh up isn't going to hurt, and neither will either of the healing peptides. bpc-157 and tb500.

BPC-157 has healed just about everything on me…but it won’t do ahit for my bicep

If it's a clean tear and they're doing the endobutton procedure it should heal pretty well unless you're like 60. Obviously anything the gets gh up isn't going to hurt, and neither will either of the healing peptides. bpc-157 and tb500.
Yes, it tore off the bone and they are doing the button procedure. He said that I should have full function back in 90 days, but I would like to accelerate this. I had my knee operated on several years ago and it atrophied a lot and still isn't the same size as my other leg now.

Yes, it tore off the bone and they are doing the button procedure. He said that I should have full function back in 90 days, but I would like to accelerate this. I had my knee operated on several years ago and it atrophied a lot and still isn't the same size as my other leg now.
Just don't keep it in the brace 24/7 like they say. Obviously be careful, but after a few days take it out when you're at home and move it around some. That's what Branch Warren originally told me when I had mine and mine came back pretty easily.

I tore mine and it never got surgery , its detached, bpc 157 helped . I just tore my right bicep about 2 months ago I posted pics during gnarly brawl. didnt get it healed but this one didnt detatch, running GH and will implement some bpc 157

i also broke my ankle and never got it fixed, injected bpc right into the ball socket tendon and it helped immensely , I still have poor ROM In it , i have so many breaks and tears and never got them fixed :( hindsight is 2020

Just don't keep it in the brace 24/7 like they say. Obviously be careful, but after a few days take it out when you're at home and move it around some. That's what Branch Warren originally told me when I had mine and mine came back pretty easily.
Not smart. Thats a recipe to re-tear the bicep. Not worth the risk. Listen to your doc about the brace. Getting ROM back two weeks early versus having a 2nd surgery and then doing it again.

I'll buy some BPC 157. The MRI shows it torn off and floating. I still did chest and shoulders. I wrapped the forearm and biceps tight
Figure post surgery, i can do all body parts except bicep. I'll attach something to my elbow and get some back work in

Not letting this derail me!!!!

Not smart. Thats a recipe to re-tear the bicep. Not worth the risk. Listen to your doc about the brace. Getting ROM back two weeks early versus having a 2nd surgery and then doing it again.
Agree with this, not worth possibly retearing it. Tore mine last year, only took brace off during pt or to shower. Dr. was cool with hrt use throughout the process. That and pretty aggressive pt with bfr training kept atrophy to a minimum. Was a full go in the gym after 10 weeks.

I'll buy some BPC 157. The MRI shows it torn off and floating. I still did chest and shoulders. I wrapped the forearm and biceps tight
Figure post surgery, i can do all body parts except bicep. I'll attach something to my elbow and get some back work in

Back work involves biceps bro. Again, be careful. You really think that taking a brake for 2 months is going to make or brake where you will be in 6 months to a year. Let yourself heal and then slowly return. Don't burn your candle at both ends.

Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results
Wow, I like this. May I ask where you got your peptides? I'll grab some today and follow this protocol. I want to heal as perfect as I can. Really appreciate your post!!

I’ve blown both of mine over the years. I’ve had distal repair done on both and I’ve torn it up high also and had that repaired. The distal repairs were the quickest to heal out of any of my surgeries. The doctor mentioned that the distal repairs once healed will be stronger than they were in the natural anatomical state. I’ve loaded them up with a tremendous amount of weight since they have healed and haven’t had a problem since. Knock on wood. I fooled around with the peptide for healing but didn’t really notice a difference. Again the distal is one of the quickest to heal. Keep in mind though when you flex your biceps after a distal repair it may look a little wonky but is good to go. Good luck

i tore mine in 2019, i used bpc , tb500 and hgh inject direct into the arm, i did rehabilitation alone and after 1 month i used my arm to train, sure with light weight. Can u search for aggressive rehabilitation distal tendon rupture on google and u wil find different article and studies

You don't know what you're talking about. Have you torn your bicep? Do you know what they do for this surgery?

Are you sure I don't know what I'm talking about? I am not an orthopedic surgeon but I have worked with them for 17 years. I see plenty of patients who have torn tendons and ligaments including distal and proximal biceps tears. I also have seen plenty of re-tears from taking advice you just gave (taking bracing off too quick). Not sure if your experience trumps mine. If so I'll step down.

regardless buy the bpc157 immediately! and begin process, angiogenesis is excellent precedent for healing
get the tb500 if you can afford it, thank yourself later bro, no cutting corners here. lay off biceps for a while, focus on heavy pulls if you can (not aggravating)

so just a heads up I never got mine healed, It is harder to grow bicep muscle on left arm, Its way more constricted (ROM) and I get nerve issues (stingers) radiating my forearm. sometimes my pinky and ring finger go numb (happened a lot at first now its rare)
wish i would have got surgery!

also i just tore my pec muscle 2nd time in my history around 2 months ago, i have a huge spot where it meets clavical/front delt where its indented, but over the last month or so its way less noticeable from growing the tissue surrounding it

consider taking some time off the gym bro, let your body heal, stay on GH also and the peptides and just hit sauna/steam . amino acids especially glutamine arginine(may be wrong) and cystein fromw hat I've read , give your kidneys a break (creatinine levels during intense exercise). maybe even do a detox!!! lots of antioxidants, ACV, TUDCA, and nutrient dense foods rn bro, olives, fermented foods, avocados (anti inflammatory + coco oil (lauric acid anti inflammatory) in low amounts)

also if your insurance covers it , many do here in CA, acupuncture! and LOTS Of icing, NO HEAT Until any swelling subsides

also i just tore my pec muscle 2nd time in my history around 2 months ago, i have a huge spot where it meets clavical/front delt where its indented, but over the last month or so its way less noticeable from growing the tissue surrounding it

consider taking some time off the gym bro, let your body heal, stay on GH also and the peptides and just hit sauna/steam . amino acids especially glutamine arginine(may be wrong) and cystein fromw hat I've read , give your kidneys a break (creatinine levels during intense exercise). maybe even do a detox!!! lots of antioxidants, ACV, TUDCA, and nutrient dense foods rn bro, olives, fermented foods, avocados (anti inflammatory + coco oil (lauric acid anti inflammatory) in low amounts)

also if your insurance covers it , many do here in CA, acupuncture! and LOTS Of icing, NO HEAT Until any swelling subsides
Great advice. I'll re-examine and take some time off, however, time off always depresses me. The gym is my therapy. My happy place. I know that if I'm not healthy, I can't lift. Conundrum!!!

On Monday, I went bowling for team building at work. Threw the ball and my biceps tore right off. I have surgery this coming Monday. Question, does anyone recommend any peptide like BCP-157 or any other advice to support healing. Thanks
This might be contrary to what many have said but I suggest doing the PT, healing and resting for 90 days, then slowly move on. The few weeks you might save aren't going to translate to 5lbs of muscle. Just do it right and heal.

Sorry to hear. I strained a bicep 3 years ago, and it hurt like hell. Can't even imagine detaching one. Had a detached shoulder tendon few years back (motorcycle accident) and holy crap that hurt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131