over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tore Distal Bicep (peptide?)

This might be contrary to what many have said but I suggest doing the PT, healing and resting for 90 days, then slowly move on. The few weeks you might save aren't going to translate to 5lbs of muscle. Just do it right and heal.

Sorry to hear. I strained a bicep 3 years ago, and it hurt like hell. Can't even imagine detaching one. Had a detached shoulder tendon few years back (motorcycle accident) and holy crap that hurt.
Recently I have tore my tricep muscle and in my opinion the pain is worst than i tore my distal tendon of bicep

Recently I have tore my tricep muscle and in my opinion the pain is worst than i tore my distal tendon of bicep
Here's the irony. A few hours after I tore the bicep, I was clinching my teeth and cracked a molar. I went to the dentist the next day after the ortho. The dentist said it needs removed by an oral surgeon and a dental implant. I have the bicep surgery tomorrow and the tooth extraction 2 days later. The tooth/gum pain right now is 100 times more painful then the bicep. It's excruciating. Crazy!!!!

Tomorrow from PC i post various link for the aggressive rehab. In my opinion keep the arm blocked in a position for at least 4 weeks is detrimental for the recovery

Yes, it tore off the bone and they are doing the button procedure. He said that I should have full function back in 90 days, but I would like to accelerate this. I had my knee operated on several years ago and it atrophied a lot and still isn't the same size as my other leg now.
You can't accelerate it. 90 days to heal a FULL tear is STILL very fast! You'll have some return of function, about 50% within the first month and a half or so. You'll be able to do more than most people, because you are familiar with exercise and what exercise pain feels like vs injury pain. A lot of people drag recovery out because it's painful to make the new, shortened muscle (shorter tendon now) stretch to a new range to get the arm back to it's normal range. You shouldn't have a problem with making fast progress. As far as regaining full FUNCTION, you'll never regain full function. Again, as a person who lifts and is stronger than 90% of the population, the function you do regain will still be superior than the function everyone else has. But that muscle won't be the same. It won't be as strong. That arm will be permanently smaller, that flexed bicep will have a gap now. That's life, just look at any of the higher lever bodybuilder who have has full muscle ruptures. Never the same, especially biceps tears, triceps tears and pec tears. Do what you can and accept life. We train hard and get hurt, and do our best, as always.

Update,
I had surgery Monday. I was in a sling and after a couple days, I didn't feel any pain.
I did Legs Friday and chest Saturday. Today, I did shoulders and mother fucker (sorry), the bitch snapped off. I had no signal of pain or tension. I was going super light. Just feeling the weight like a cup of coffee and fuck,,,, it snaps.
Ok. Other than me feeling like a huge piece of shit bc I knew that I should have stayed in the sling obeying Yoda. I simply was going crazy.
I'm devastated and will ask for a STAT MRI tomorrow and get another surgery. Has this happened to anyone???? I was using TB-500 and BPC etc. I feel like such an idiot right now......................

Update,
I had surgery Monday. I was in a sling and after a couple days, I didn't feel any pain.
I did Legs Friday and chest Saturday. Today, I did shoulders and mother fucker (sorry), the bitch snapped off. I had no signal of pain or tension. I was going super light. Just feeling the weight like a cup of coffee and fuck,,,, it snaps.
Ok. Other than me feeling like a huge piece of shit bc I knew that I should have stayed in the sling obeying Yoda. I simply was going crazy.
I'm devastated and will ask for a STAT MRI tomorrow and get another surgery. Has this happened to anyone???? I was using TB-500 and BPC etc. I feel like such an idiot right now......................

I'm coming back from a double quad tendon tear on July 1st.

Bone to tendon tears take a long time, up to 24 weeks to fully restore integrity.
You need a phase of immobilization followed by progressive rehab to regain mobility and trigger proper collagen growth.
The first few weeks it's only relatively weak scar tissue. Time and mechano-tension will orient the fibers properly. The bonding of two seperate materials (bone and tendon) takes time and cannot be rushed. I am healing faster than normal but abiding by my surgeon and PT's advice to the letter.

I've also done the follow to help heal:
Lots of joint supp sand collagen
TRT-dose test (250mg), Anavar(210) and EQ(300) per week.
No peptides as they aren't available locally.

Be careful and let your body take the time it needs.

Update,

I wrote several posts explaining you are likely to re-tear your biceps if you took the brace off and did any exercise until your doctor told you to take the brace off. I even explained to @Ruhlfreak55 that I work in this field and knew what I was talking about. I'm sorry you did not take mine and others advice to listen to your doctor and not gym dudes on the internet.

I would give you some more advice from here on out but you don't seem to listen so not sure what it would be worth. Good luck man.

wasn't your arm black and blue and swollen like a mother fucker? They literally cut your arm open a drilled a hole through the bone. I couldn't even move my arm or grab anything with my hand let along try to lift weights. This sounds like a troll thread now. There is no way you would have been in the gym days after surgery.

I wrote several posts explaining you are likely to re-tear your biceps if you took the brace off and did any exercise until your doctor told you to take the brace off. I even explained to @Ruhlfreak55 that I work in this field and knew what I was talking about. I'm sorry you did not take mine and others advice to listen to your doctor and not gym dudes on the internet.

I would give you some more advice from here on out but you don't seem to listen so not sure what it would be worth. Good luck man.
I was not in pain and doing chest didn't seem to involve any biceps, no pulling or anything. Went light. Shoulders, I did a rope tied to my upper arm and went light, no pain. I think out of pure boredom and some depression, I lifted. I'm the type that if I don't lift, I feel miserable. Yes, I feel like a total moron in retrospect. I think depression makes people do really stupid things. I have an appointment tomorrow to see about another surgery and this time, yes, I will 110% keep the arm in a sling and follow directions.

I agree with the above. This is a troll post and I fell for it. Nice one RepZZ.

Just don't keep it in the brace 24/7 like they say. Obviously be careful, but after a few days take it out when you're at home and move it around some. That's what Branch Warren originally told me when I had mine and mine came back pretty easily.
I think that's great advice. I had the same injury in 2015 and wish someone had suggested this to me. My biceps still does not have its full range of motion back and is actually even slightly uncomfortable still.

Post Op 2nd time. I lost almost 2 inches in tendon. He said there was enough to anchor it in. Says full function will return in 3 months.
I'll spend my time hitting legs and cardio. Also spend more time on better supps/diet education

Attachments

• arm wrap.JPG
    arm wrap.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 12
  • tore again.PNG
    tore again.PNG
    322.3 KB · Views: 13

I didn't fucking tell him to immediately pretend it was fine and train that arm.

I tore mine a while back. Did all they said sling and brace and 10% degree stretch weekly. I Also took this as a hint from my bodybuilding to give my body a rest. I am 48 so I am gonna take my time healing and when start training again muscle memory will return. If your body isn't your paycheck and bodybuild for extracurricular just relax and heal

Tendons can only heal so fast, so just take your time and recovery properly there's no need to rush your recovery just to fuck up and start all over again.

I had total Distal rupture. Did it at work at 7am. Continued cutting timber until 130. Didn’t hurt at all. Never did. It was a bit stiff the next morning but there was no pain. Hardly any pain after surgery either. Never even filled the script for the pain meds. Of all the joint reconstructions the bicep was a breeze.

I had total Distal rupture. Did it at work at 7am. Continued cutting timber until 130. Didn’t hurt at all. Never did. It was a bit stiff the next morning but there was no pain. Hardly any pain after surgery either. Never even filled the script for the pain meds. Of all the joint reconstructions the bicep was a breeze.
I remember the pain only the day after the op

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner