over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tore my ACL...

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, was training for a strongman comp. Had a clean go bad with an axle with tires on it. Saved it, which was stupid, and when I tried to stand back upright my left knee hyperextended and buckled. Initially was diagnosed with an LCL sprain, but saw the ortho doc today and its a torn ACL.

So I have a MRI next week to evaluate and see if there is anything else going on in there.

Surgery is going to be my only option if I want to regain the same functionality I had before the injury. So it seems I will be out of the game for the rest of the year...

I'm mostly venting at this point but if anyone as suggestions or pointers ill listen. Seems like the biggest decision is going to be where do I want the graft to come from.

sorry to hear it bro, speedy recovery

Sorry to hear about the blown ACL bro. Best thing you can do after surgery is rehab it hard and use gh/lr3 for a faster recovery.

Damn, bro. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes well with the surgery and you are back at it before you know it.

I feel for you; I tore mine a few years back. It has healed up good as ever...back to Squatting as much as I can without thinking about It.

I blew my right leg ACL back in 2008 at a lifting meet.
I had them use the center 1/3 of my patella tendon the replace the ACL.
The knee was solid right away. The patella tendon took over a year to feel right and it still bugs me at times. If I had to do it over I would have gone with a cadaver graft. IGF LR-3 did help.
Sorry to hear about the injury, good luck with your recovery.

Guess if I would have been on here earlier I would have known what was going on LOL......Seriously though turn into Johnny Bravo all upper body Legs and muscle memory will come in to play down the road.

The knee was solid right away. The patella tendon took over a year to feel right and it still bugs me at times. If I had to do it over I would have gone with a cadaver graft. IGF LR-3 did help.

Thanks for the info man. How do you feel about the hamstring graft? The little bit of research I've done so far looks like that is the fastest healing, and the hamstring tendon apparently will regenerate.

Guess if I would have been on here earlier I would have known what was going on LOL......Seriously though turn into Johnny Bravo all upper body Legs and muscle memory will come in to play down the road.

Haha you know it! I'm going to try and get back to doing set's of 20 on chins. Going to work back as hard as I can since it's a weakness anyway. And chest and biceps err monday lol:p

Sorry to hear about that man. I know how it is though. Its like second nature to correct and complete the lift. Even though it would be so easy to just let go and live to lift another day.

Me and you have opposite injuries. My pec is fucked. And im limited in legs due to older injuries.

But hey....... lets both make the best of it and stay head up. Good luck man!

I blew my ACL out last November, researched my ass off and opted for cadaver graft in December.

Patellar graft leads to arthritis, and hamstring....just no.

Get past that first 7 days and keep on keepin on

sorry to hear buddy. i know that feeling.(major shoulder injury for myself and herniated disc)

stay strong

Last edited:
Shit man that sucks, keep your chin up

Sorry to hear this, I hope you have a fast recovery! Use injury recovery to create motivation, turn it into a positive thing!

As said above, if you need it reconstructed, go for a cadaver graft, after a year, all those cells are replaced by your own.

same for me!! :yeahthat:

yea go with hamstring graft! DO NOT GO PATELLER

Just a little update. Had my MRI on Thursday. ACL is in fact a complete tear. Small vertical tear in my medial meniscus. I also have a small tibial fracture.

Meeting with my surgeon on Monday to figure out what to do.

In doing some research this week it seems that all the pro athletes get the patella tendon graft. That's what AP got and look what he did lol.

Just a little update. Had my MRI on Thursday. ACL is in fact a complete tear. Small vertical tear in my medial meniscus. I also have a small tibial fracture.

Meeting with my surgeon on Monday to figure out what to do.

In doing some research this week it seems that all the pro athletes get the patella tendon graft. That's what AP got and look what he did lol.

Good luck bro. AP also probably took a ton of hgh and lr3 which is why he recovered in 6 months. ;)

Goodluck bro that sucks I only had a partial tare of my acl and my ortho told me to hold off as long as possible without getting surgery. With physical therapy its almost returned to normal eventhough it aches a lot more now then it use to.

Damn man... Recover soon TT!

Saw your post on my thread, grab some peps and have a fast recovery mate.

Didnt get TB500 for myself, got LR3 along with GHRP2/MOD GRF.
A few days in right now, notice about 15 mins after the ghrp/grf shot I get a little hungry and my stomach starts to rumble. Hopefully in a week or two I will see some decent recovery benefits.

Like you I injured my leg, but pulled my hamstring...the whole back of my leg from 3/4 teh way up my thigh to 5 inches below my knee was black and blue. Its alot better now but still cant do much other than a few minutes on the bike at lvl 1 haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131