over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tore my quad!

TeamZ

Registered
yep! riped that son of bitch right off my knee cap MRI shows there's a complete rupture of the quadriceps tendon and the ACL is gone too!

You talk about bad luck, I didn't do it training I did it at work trying to stop a car from rolling into another!

almost exactly 5 months back training after a 3 year lay off training was going great I was a lean 255 and getting bigger and stronger every work out!
All this talk about drugs and genetics well it don't mean shit if you have rotten luck!

Tuesday will be surgery, the doc is the best in Michigan and probably one of the best in the US, but I'm still looking at a LONG rehab!

This kind of thing has happened to me every time my training was going great! since the 90 Jr. Nationals something catastrophic has always happened, every couple of years!

Sorry for the rant just really pissed off!

I hear ya bro. seems like things happen to you when you lest expect them. You'll come out a better person and a better BBer.
Good luck.

TeamZ said:
yep! riped that son of bitch right off my knee cap MRI shows there's a complete rupture of the quadriceps tendon and the ACL is gone too!

You talk about bad luck, I didn't do it training I did it at work trying to stop a car from rolling into another!

almost exactly 5 months back training after a 3 year lay off training was going great I was a lean 255 and getting bigger and stronger every work out!
All this talk about drugs and genetics well it don't mean shit if you have rotten luck!

Tuesday will be surgery, the doc is the best in Michigan and probably one of the best in the US, but I'm still looking at a LONG rehab!

This kind of thing has happened to me every time my training was going great! since the 90 Jr. Nationals something catastrophic has always happened, every couple of years!

Sorry for the rant just really pissed off!
AAAHHH...SHIT. YOU AREN'T RANTING UNJUSTLY. I TORE MY BICEP OFF THE BONE....COMPLETE AVULSION OFF THE RADIAL TUBEROSITY....

I WISH YOU THE BEST ON YOUR OPERATION AND YOUR RECOVERY....I FEEL YOUR PAIN...I REALLY DO. GET WELL SOON.

GO TO MILOS BOARD AND SEE WHAT HE DID TO RECOVER...HE'S GOT SOME GOOD WHEELS AGAIN...I'LL BET HE'D GIVE YOU SOME GOOD INFO.

I hate these muscle tear stories, they scare me so bad! The best of luck to you, hopefully the surgury goes smooth and your on a fast road to recovery.

Wow...sorry to hear that. Jeez....I bet the pain was horrible. I imagine some people would go into shock though...just knowing what was going on and the trauma of thinking about it. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery. Keep us posted.

Thanks guys it means allot!

JT thanks for the tip on Milos

Yes, speedy recovery! Good to hear that you have a really good surgeon! That makes all the difference in the world. There is definitely no pain quite like a complete muscle tear. IT SUCKS!

Well I had the pre surgery consult today, the Doc says 6-8 weeks of immobility, then at least a year before I can return to working out 100%

Well I say BS Since I'm pretty much immobile now I've got to do a little reading, and several guys have had similar injuries and came back sooner, Milios competed at the NOC in less than a year, so I am sure the doc was just being cautious!

I'll be back sooner and better just going to keep a PMA!

i have torn my quad twice.. once was a ruture of the patellar tendon and the femoris and if ya scan back a month or so agao..i tore it again .. nothing as bad as i thought.. thank goodness. trust me on this.. go slow when the therapy is over.. stretch, get the full range of motion going and do not be in a rush.. it will come back.. pm if ya have a question..;)

DaRooster said:
I hear ya bro. seems like things happen to you when you lest expect them. You'll come out a better person and a better BBer.
Good luck.

Agreed, I tore ligaments in my hip squating. I sure your injury wont take as long as mine to heal. But it took 4 years for it to correct itself. I now train allot smarter and listen to my body. So I think it has made me a beter bodybuilder. Heres to a quick recovory.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws